Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,724 members, 7,972,653 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Become A Bulletproof Against Sapa... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Bulletproof Against Sapa... (168 Views)

Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / FOR SALE- Security Doors And Bulletproof Doors From Turkey, Israel, Italy & USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Bulletproof Against Sapa... by Mbee247(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Solution?

Get An High Income Skill!

Now listen to this...

WHAT'S AN HIGH INCOME SKILL?
An High Income Skill is a kind of skill that's in high in demand and brings a lot of cash flow as a result of solving a problem or satisfying a desire.

HOW DO ONE HAVE AN HIGH INCOME SKILL?
For you to get an high income skill,you would need to do research on what a certain market want,if it does have a large market and there's a high demand,it automatically becomes an high income skill as it has got a mass demand but the supply low.

You then learn the skill behind it either with your time on a video streaming site like YouTube which takes a lot of time or you learn the skill from an individual who have had success doing it.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO LEARN AN HIGH INCOME SKILL?
Actually,it depends on the drive of the person in particular.
You could learn an high income skill in a 24 hours if you've built a capacity.
You could in a day,week or even months.

It does not actually matter as far you actually take action in learning as everyone have got different way of assimilating things.

WHEN DO I START MAKING MONEY WHEN I LEARN AN HIGH INCOME SKILL?
It solely depends on yourself and your ability to work hard and smart.
I can't say of the timeline though because it does varies for everyone but I can you assure you if you actually do the needful and you follow all the instructions recorded,you bank account should be smiling in no time.

IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT I AM GOING TO MAKE IF I HAVE HIGH INCOME SKILL?
Seriously?
There ain't any limitation!
There ain't any threshold!
You work based on performance and servicing.
If you decide you want to make $5000 a day or even $10,000 as far as you understand the business side of an high income skill, there's no limitation to the amount of money you can make.
I am pretty sure you would like to have a feel of having an high income skill.

In my next thread, am going to go more deeper, wanna connect, my contact detail in my signature..

I hope you got value!

Cheers!

Mbee247

(1) (Reply)

Cigarettes For Sale In The UK / 2 Units Of 2•5 Tons Lpg Tanks For Sale / The Significance Of Inbound Email Marketing For Your Company In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.