Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Got A Job With Chevron - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job With Chevron (2664 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Job With Chevron by chilori18: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2007
Finally, dear nairalanders, i've got a job with chevron nigeria limited!Praise God for me!

1 Like

Re: Got A Job With Chevron by adrianic: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2007
@chilori,
CONGRATULATIONS.MAY GOD grant u success in ur new assignment.u shall be a pride to HIM.amen
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by mizztee(f): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
congrats O!!!! how do i also get a job with them if i am interested?
what is the criteria?
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by miriam2002(f): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2007
congts please i once apply for a communication job with them and uptill now i have not ben contacted for a test please do you think they have already recruited for that position or i should still have hope.
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by godslead(f): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2007
Congrats
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by shols: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2007
congrats
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by VINDYLOMO(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
congrattttt o o!!!! please can you tell me their job skill test format
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by VINDYLOMO(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2007
chilori congratssss ooo, i beg i am having a skill test with them this coming wednesday, please how is the ir test format look like
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by chilori18: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2007
Sorry I don't know when they will be calling for the communication group but all the same exercise some patience,if you meet their requirements i don't see why they won't call you. Keep believing God and studying for the aptitute test which will definitely come.All the best. To Vindylomo who is preparing for the skills test, it's a test on your discipline,so know all you can on course of study in school.Read as much as you can on the practical aspects while bearing in mind that you may be asked the basic aspects of your field of study. All the best. Thanks so much to all who congratulated me,yours is on the way by God's grace. Meet you all at the top.
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by zukkie4eva(f): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2007
Congratulations Chilori!!!, God has made your dreams come true. The sky is your starting point and there is no stopping you, cheesy
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by Matured26(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
Pls Bring your first month salary and lets spend for nairaland users.

All the best.
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by nekie(f): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2007
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! May GOD guide u in ur career .
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by xcaper(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls i need 2 cal u 4 advice send me ur no or call me on 08050467395
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by creationxt(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2007
CONGRATS 18, GOD IS ABLE. CHEERS
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by gbaden(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2007
Which time did you take your aptitude test and interview? please I would like to know. Congratulations!!
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by bunmshade(f): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2007
congrattttt
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by obanikoro2(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2007
congrats
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by ican(f): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi 'chilori18', what is ur Official E mail address, I also work with Chevron. You may send that so that i can send mails and chat with you. My ext is 61530. Pls do get in touch so that we can be friends,
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by awa(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2007
Congrats baby sister!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by Seyikenna: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2007
Congrats my dear. I wish u well. And i don't mind having a job in Chevron. Can i be enlightened on how to get a job there too?
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by DOKAM(m): 1:11am On Aug 18, 2007
Congrats,at the long run u made it to the so much expected promise land.Best of lucky,remember to put ur organisation corporate goals first while discharging ur duty.
And finally,dont 4get the God did this favour to u.BYE,
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2007
Hi bro i could not get access to the link were i can sign up for the job you place at chevron can you pls send me the link across to me at lisadebe@yahoo.com. if you dont mind you can drop your mobile number so i could reach you.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Got A Job With Chevron by EstyE(f): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2007
CONGRATS! OOOOOOOOOOO
May God grants us ours too

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Fresh Graduate In Ibadan / Pls Is Federal High Court Recruiting? / Zaika Foods Limited Fresh Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.