Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,577 members, 7,951,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Netflix Games Review 2022: Play Premium Games For Free - Ads, No In-app Purchase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Netflix Games Review 2022: Play Premium Games For Free - Ads, No In-app Purchase (253 Views)

Used Your Smart Phones & System Make Money On Facebook Ads No Less Than 300k Mon / Lucky Patcher: How To Remove Ads And Support In-app Purchases / Goggle Play Store Not Accepting My Card For App Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Games Review 2022: Play Premium Games For Free - Ads, No In-app Purchase by Smartdepotng: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPAD4h7YDk

Netflix launched its gaming service in November 2021, and many Netflix users are not aware of this yet. So we bring you the Netflix Games Review 2022: Is This The Game Changer? It could change the game if you watch this video.
With your (active) Netflix account, you can log into any Netflix game and enjoy premium games - no ads, no in-app purchases. Login and enjoy your game. I played my two best Netflix games in this video and I will show you how to get started

For those who didn't watch the video:
Open the Google Play store click on the search icon and type Netflix games. Be on the lookout for the games that are named by netflix.in C that means Netflix Incorporated. You will notice that these games that have Netflix Incorporated as their owner will also have the Netflix icon inside the thumbnail of the game app.
The next weekend is only in the app and it is available for Android and iOS. If you open the Netflix app and scroll down you will see a section for Netflix game you can also choose anything from their read additional details about the game once you click on gifting it will Direct you straight to the store from the device you are using.
After you have opened the game that you downloaded the Netflix game it will request that you log in with your Netflix account and this login is only once for all future Netflix games.
And there it is you can now enjoy your games no add no in-app purchases all because you have a Netflix active subscription so yes you can do more with your Netflix

(1) (Reply)

Best Gaming Pcs / How To Make Two Whatsapp Video Calls Simultaneously With One Whatsapp Number / Whatsapp Has Been Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.