Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff (41316 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Kyari: IGP Didn’t Shut Intelligence, Special Tactical Squads - Muyiwa Adejobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Chisave: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Lamasta:

So na to lock them up be the solution to the disagreement abi Na so una go dey support oppressors

They were arrested and taken to court. That is the right thing to do. Besides the PRO called police on them.

IMPUNITY would have been if the police came down and started manhandling them

3 Likes

Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by 123readygo: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2022
seborrhic:
But why would they turn off their car in the first place?
This is common with some Nigerian drivers.
In the midst of a traffic snarl and disagreement with other drivers,they just turn off their engines and deliberately block traffic from both sides and dare anyone to do their worse.
Now they are trying to blackmail the PRO.
It's an arrestable offence.
To show their foo lishness,when they later knew who he is and were begged by the DPO to apologize,they hurriedly did.Why didn't they stand on asserting that they hadn't done anything wrong and would be ready to go to court?

Hmmmmmm
I'm not supporting anybody because I need to hear from the other side. But turning off the engine in such a situation wouldn't help anybody..

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by jogsman01(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2022
basty:
How sure the three friends are right?

Adejobi will have something to say to the contrary.
they'll always have something to say. No be Nigeria police. Smh
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2022
basty:

I’m pretty sure those boys were in hyper mode ready to intimidate the man and must’ve said all sorts of trash but now they claim they’re the victims.
Unless we hear an eyewitnesses account I refuse to be swayed by one side of the story.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by AmadorSays: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Na wa o, this is high level of abuse of power.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Originalsly: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2022
boldsleek:

God bless you dear. they actually obstructed traffic, so why playing the victim card when they actually broke the law?

If it's a Police vs civilian issue .... it's automatic the Police was abusing their power.... regardless of the circumstances... as you can see in most of the comments.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Enumerator(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2022
I tell you!
Bobloco:
For this country, every body just they use their power to dey oppress
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by ceasare: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2022
The PRO Bleep up d same call he called and in 15mins the friends were arrested why didn't he call his men to evacuate the truck causing the gridlock or arrest the truck driver that left his faulty truck abandoned on d road.we leave substance we keep chasing shadows.....
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Nikeruka(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2022
seborrhic:
In the midst of a traffic snarl and disagreement with other drivers,they just turn off their engines and deliberately block traffic from both sides and dare anyone to do their worse.
To show their foo lishness,when they later knew who he is and were begged by the DPO to apologize,they hurriedly did.Why didn't they stand on asserting that they hadn't done anything wrong and would be ready to go to court?
You are very very smart Sir
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by AXYZ: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Viking007:
I don’t know why I find this very funny. cheesy cheesy

You should. He prolly did that to show them who he was but I think it was unnecessary. Power intoxicates.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by chizy32: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2022
see below

Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Wickedfact: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Lamasta:

He go soon reach you too na here we dey.....

The problem people like you have is that you are not really exposed. You think through your limited understanding and lack of exposure. If you try the nonsense that boy did in other countries, you will be jailed.
The day you finally have enough money to travel, you will realise how illogical your post is.

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by ALISMILE(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2022
seborrhic:
I thought it was me alone that saw it from this perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
What did the foools charge them for? Arguing? All these idiotic muppets that think they're are more important than others because they wear some rotten uniform... Reason why people rejoice when they're wasted by bandits. He should better learn from that tailor in Kuje prison.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2022
basty:

I'd hardly believe what a policeman has to say in any case.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2022
inoki247:
Naturally wickedness dey almost everybody blood for diz country buh na wen the power neva reach ur side u go dey cry....

You will see ur old friend wey go join soldier dey wear camo up nd down wanting people in the street to fear him and if thief enter street u call him mak he come show some Vandamme skill him number go switch off...

Na aw to oppress awa sef we sabi for this country.....

As Politicians dey oppress the poor, the rich too dey oppress the poor, the law enforcement too dey du dere own....

You just described Nigerians to the last point. Though you forgot to add that the poor also oppress the poorer.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Lamasta(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2022
Chisave:

They were arrested and taken to court. That is the right thing to do. Besides the PRO called police on them.

IMPUNITY would have been if the police came down and started manhandling them

Oga read the story again very slowly and you will read where they slept in the cell that day...

“They took us to Kuola Police Station around Apata. Adejobi later came to the station, wrote a statement and asked the DPO to lock us up. In all honesty, the DPO told us to beg him and ask to have everything settled. As an omoluabi, we did as instructed. We prostrated ourselves and apologised to the man but he did not acknowledge our apology. He left us there and we stayed in jail overnight,” Ige said.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Lamasta(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Wickedfact:

The problem people like you have is that you are not really exposed. You think through your limited understanding and lack of exposure. If you try the nonsense that boy did in other countries, you will be jailed.
The day you finally have enough money to travel, you will realise how illogical your post is.

Continue you hear....

Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by sonofElElyon: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Islie:
Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘Locks 3 Friends Up’ for Disagreeing With Him in Traffic

https://fij.ng/article/powerful-police-pro-muyiwa-adejobi-locks-3-friends-up-for-disagreeing-with-him-in-traffic/
But the friends switched off their vehicle for 15 minutes in the middle of the road.. that's wrong! Before anyone jumps to blame the PRO we need to first ascertain who actually had the right of way

https://mobile.twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1549739757529448449?t=Ip9ONpP-MaH9mYtoRwmVfQ&s=19
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Johnnygill(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Useless policeman,U will soon meet ur Waterloo.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by MindHacker9009(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
sonofElElyon:

But the friends switched off their vehicle for 15 minutes in the middle of the road.. that's wrong! Before anyone jumps to blame the PRO we need to first ascertain who actually had the right of way

https://mobile.twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1549739757529448449?t=Ip9ONpP-MaH9mYtoRwmVfQ&s=19

Right of way does not matter too much here as one lane was blocked so drivers on both lanes would need to peacfully give each other way.

I find it amazing when driving in Europe when traffic lights stop working at even a major junction and with no police officer around but the drivers will still give way to each other like the traffic lights are working fine
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by PharmacyStore: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Everybody is looking for who to oppress
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by virginchaser(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
It's a common practice among us claiming right of way over other commuters.

Sometime in PHC, about fifteen years ago when Sogboma and Co reigned supreme. Airforce guys on intelligence gathering with public taxi were harassed by security company driver just because he was carrying mopol "mobile police". Reason, based on not given him right of way early enough when he turned and drove against traffic after hearing sound of gun ahead of him. Driver alighted with horse whip and almost wiped the senior airforce officer 'supposed taxi driver' but blocked by his orderly whom camouflage as part of the passenger. In a short while, airforce team arrived the scene and cajoled the driver to follow them for further investigation.

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by dododawa1: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
I see total lie in their statement.
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by sonofElElyon: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Right of way does not matter too much here as one lane was blocked so drivers on both lanes would need to peacfully give each other way.

I find it amazing when driving in Europe when traffic lights stop working at even a major junction and with no police officer around but the drivers will still give way to each other like the traffic lights are working fine

I'm talking law while you are talking moral conduct.. even if the one with the right of way will yield do you force him by switching off your car and blocking his way
Mind you Caucasians are not saints like you seek to portray them.. there's also road rage in Europe and America
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by MindHacker9009(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
sonofElElyon:

I'm talking law while you are talking moral conduct.. even if the one with the right of way will yield do you force him by switching off your car and blocking his way
Mind you Caucasians are not saints like you seek to portray them.. there's also road rage in Europe and America

True Caucasians are not all saints but many of them drive sensibly
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by akingold2: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
I thought only the driver should be arrested. Why all the three friends?
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Sensiblerealist: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Forget Twitter rants and all that..
I believe these people have some some explanations to do or undertake. To a very large extent, it was established in the narrative

seborrhic:
Re: Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff by Chisave: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Lamasta:

Oga read the story again very slowly and you will read where they slept in the cell that day...

Once you are arrested for an offence, you have to be locked up naaa.

Every police department in the world do that.

Go and commit a crime in New York and you think you will not be locked up by NYPD. Even civilians can lock you up if you commit a crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.