Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,432 members, 7,920,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas (2615 Views)

2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal / ‘fulani Did Not Invent Yoruba And Yamuri’, Prof Farooq Counters Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Validated: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:
grin
Do you think an Average Yoruba man doesn't know this?!
When we play the joker card on this Ipob wey dey disguise they would start wailing and calling Yoruba two face and betrayer not knowing they were only fools fooling themselves
When Femi Fani Kayode was fvcking with them, we knew he was only using them... Same with Deji Adeyanju
Guess who controls Peter Obi campaign structure?! A Yoruba man Doyin Okupe
Guess who sabotaged the Kwankwaso / Obi merger ? Doyin Okupe a Yoruba man
Jandor the PDP aspirant in Lagos was a member of APC and Tinubu's boy for years before joining PDP this year to take their ticket
Do you even review your notes or posts? Sometimes, it is necessary you do that.
Read your post on Osun election again. Did you rmeember when you were shouting all about that Ife East was the joker. I told you that PDP already won by 27000 votes, it actually exceeded that at the end.
Now let me tell you something you do not know. PDP will sweep NE and NW, That is a statement of fact. Kwankwaso is just masquaradung for Atiku. In case you did not know, Kwankwaso delegates from Kano were at PDP convention. Secondly, Peter Obi and Atiku will share SS/SE votes. Tinubu will not see 10% in both regions. NC will not vote Tinubu because of his muslim muslim ticket. He may win in Kogi and perhaps Kwara. Now in SW, Lagos is either way. Go back again to 2019. PDP got over 40% of Lagos votes. In 2023, LP and PDP will poll over 60%, you know why? Muslim-Muslim ticket. You can deceive yourself that it does matter, on the day of election, your eye go ckear.
Lets say the rest of SW gives Tinubu their votes, which is not possible, considering the anger of chosing a muslim running mate. Where is Tinubu going to get his votes from? You think Buhari still commabd cult following in the North? Think again! If you want to know how Buhari is perceived up North, see attached.

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Vistra40: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

I am Yoruba and we have something that works for us. This is our ability not to allow religion to devide us, it takes a lot of courage to do that in a world polarized by religion, politics, ethnicity and different ideologies.
We have a certain level of peace in Yorubaland and we cherish it a lot.
What you wrote up there is what an enemy of our people would write.
I will vote for Tinubu and anyone who wants to kill himself over it is free to go ahead.

No one is stopping you from voting tinubu. The only issue is stop threatening people who do not wish to vote for him by stoking up primordial sentiments. Even going as far as insulting fellow yorubas who don’t share your view. That’s desperation in itself.
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by 9gerian: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2022
True.

Aldol:

My brother, the Op is spot on, this is just it
Can you remember , long before the primaries, they said rather than Yoruba to clinch the presidency, Fulani should continue ruling
You know these people have a way of playing on peoples' intelligence by emotionally blackmailing them( now they are saying if Apc should have presented Osinbajo they would have supported him) don't be deceived , na for votes

Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by XerXers: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Tell us how Tinubu plans to improve Nigeria economy or shut up
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by Omoslim26: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=maybet081 post=114933628][/quote]

Just carry like 3Ghana must go bag go there.
Hire plenty mopo and army wey go guide you oo you know se street don too tight grin grin
Re: 2023: Igbos Are Doing To Yorubas What The Fulani Did To Hausas by hayoholla(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2022
mrrandomguy:
They are claiming to be helping the Yorubas fight Tinubu, whom they claim to be corrupt. The same way the Fulanis claimed to be fighting for the poor Hausa masses, and Alimi claimed to be helping Afonja fight the Alafin. We all saw how it ended.

They are planning to uproot Tinubu from his Lagos stronghold which they call a no man's land, what they dare not call Abuja, Port Harcourt or Kano despite their huge population in those cities.

Unfortunately, Tinubu fell into the Muslim-Muslim 'trap' of the northerners. Even if he didn't, the northerners will queue behind Atiku and do to Tinubu what they did to Jonathan in 2015.

The föölish accommodating Yoruba people will be the only losers in 2023 if Tinubu loses.

There goal is to Ibonise the southwest and drag indegenship with the Yorubas like they have done in the Niger-delta. They have a foothold in Lagos already.

QUICK TAKEAWAY
1. Peter Obi knows he cannot win. This is why he is not making any effort to woo northerners.

2. Ibgos already have their man in Okowa positioned with Atiku.

3. Yoruba people should stop shouting "Obedient" and should stop echoing the slogan of "Tinubu", which was created by Ibos to smear The Yoruba leader.

4. Most Biafra supporters have now become 'Obidients'.

5. Seun Osewa should not fall into their trap. Let them go and create their own Biafraland Forum.

© mrrandomguy

Cc
Mynd44
Seun
David (Gay) Hundeyin
Lalasticlala

We are talking about credibility to lead, and here you are spinning the discussion in a needless direction. Albeit, with an ethnic sentiment. undecided. You really need to take care of your paranoia. It making you to think in delusions. If tinubu is your choice of candidate for the upcoming election, so be it, but do not create unnecessary tension and public panic, by weaving out imaginary scenarios that will cause panics. I am human first, then a yoruba man. I won't be ashamed of my ethnicity, neither will I use the same ethnicity to blind me in choosing who I deem fit, personally to lead this nation sensibly. Until we decide to create a regional system of government. Until then, I will continue to choose the candidate with vision and readiness to lead, irrespective of tribe. Choose, and let other choose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra / Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite / Tonye Princewill For Rivers State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.