Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,886 members, 7,918,883 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

I'm Tired Of Salary Job. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Salary Job. (1431 Views)

My Journey Quiting My Salary Job For Driving / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by DECENTBWOY: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
People always say that no one became a billionaire through salary...

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I need suggestions on what to do, I don't want salary work again, I'm tired ...
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I need suggestions on what to do, I don't want salary work again, I'm tired ...

Oya quit now since na wetin you wan hear...I just hope you have a backup plan before you do so....some people are looking for work they cant find you're here complaining

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by coputa(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Is it for the fact that you want to be a billionaire that makes salary work boring or you're tired of servitude,and working for others and you want to be your own boss.hay!do you have what it takes to run your own biz,if you must succeed in business,you must be innovative,astute and ready to make a lot of sacrifices.do you have the billionaire mindset.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by kelspinall(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Oga read elon musk and bill gates stories they started as a salary earners and became bosses because of their brain productivity, I don't know ya plans to be a billionaire but all am saying is,no do yahoo or ritual.hmmm
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by Jmichael1(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Oya cum learn yahoo...
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by Bluezy13(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Quit.

There are thousands ready to take your place.
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by DECENTBWOY: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
coputa:
Is it for the fact that you want to be a billionaire that makes salary work boring or you're tired of servitude,and working for others and you want to be your own boss.hay!do you have what it takes to run your own biz,if you must succeed in business,you must be innovative,astute and ready to make a lot of sacrifices.do you have the billionaire mindset.
I was born with a billionaire mindset...

The only stopping me is capital...
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by DECENTBWOY: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rayban25:

Oya quit now since na wetin you wan hear...I just hope you have a backup plan before you do so....some people are looking for work they cant find you're here complaining
Those people that are looking for work, do they want to work for someone and be receiving insults all the rest of their lives??
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by Danielwiseoo(f): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
alaye let's dat work o .... salary job of 50k No fit do anything for u .. cash out up to 800k just by doing normals online
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by coputa(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
I was born with a billionaire mindset...

The only stopping me is capital...
lie,someone born with a billionaire mindset does'nt wait for capital before exploring the burning idea in him. he generates an uncommon idea and starts with the little he has,when people see him climbing,they will support him.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by DECENTBWOY: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2022
coputa:
lie,someone born with a billionaire mindset does'nt wait for capital before exploring the burning idea in him. he generates an uncommon idea and starts with the little he has,when people see him climbing,they will support him.
In a case where I have no one??
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by LikeAking: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Abeg rest.
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by LikeAking: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
alaye let's dat work o .... salary job of 50k No fit do anything for u .. cash out up to 800k just by doing normals online

He u dey do am?
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by AishaDant(f): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Op, there is a time for everything.
You cannot quit the salary job when you do not have a good business plan in mind.
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by 40fy: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2022

**For real, nigga!!
**9-5 ain't gonn' buy you no Ferrari, man!!!
**Think sharp!! Smoke some grasses!!! Keep your eyes wide open!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by DECENTBWOY: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, there is a time for everything.
You cannot quit the salary job when you do not have a good business plan in mind.

True...
I just need ideas
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by sanya4good(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Get solution to a problem, the more the people affected by the problem the larger the money you are likely to make and the more you will likely find who will invest in your idea.
Re: I'm Tired Of Salary Job. by Sammy101111(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
I just taya for this country
The salary no increase but cost of living done they increase and expensive .

(1) (Reply)

How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? / Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? / Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.