Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,968 members, 7,960,049 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land (355 Views)

Biafra land has been developed no more traveling outside PHOTOS / See The So Called Biafra Land So Tiny / IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by Africana1123(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Incoming president of federal republic of Biafra land grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by nothingspoil70: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by Oilwell(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦157.

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $2,000.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦630. So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $476.
This represents a value destruction of 76.2% (in dollar terms, a rough estimate) - in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023. If you like, vote for APC, the same party committing untold economic crimes.

APC IS EVIL AND SHOULD BE ALLOWED NEAR ASO ROCK AGAIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by Oilwell(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Below is the President of Agbado Republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by GodsOwnMan: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Even his brewery is Biafranized

2 Likes

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
A drug lord, criminal and partially dead thing will NEVER rule Nigeria by the grace of God.
Tinubu should go and attend to his health with his drug proceeds and Lagos money.
Nigerians are tired of una rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by colorsofrainbow: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Africana1123:
Incoming president of federal republic of Biafra land grin grin
You want to use this to distract us from the blasphemy Tinubu committed again Christendom hiring touts and criminals as clergymen. Karma will locate all of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by Africana1123(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You want to use this to distract us from the blasphemy Tinubu committed again Christendom hiring touts and criminals as clergymen. Karma will locate all of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Imagine the audacity of this drug lord to contest the presidency of the most populous black country on earth, when the likes of Adesina of African Development Bank, Okonji Iweala of World Trade Organisation and co are there. God forbid!

Tinubu should go and enjoy his looted money in peace and should not incur the wrath of the universe.

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
For the sake of my family members all over the world, I say no to a drug kingpin who is desperate to become the president of Nigeria, the most populous black nation in the world.

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
where is his deputy

2 Likes

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Spirit of destruction is upon This uselesx Tnubu.

May God punish him for this act of desecrating the reverd office of Christian Bishops.

Very disgusting conduct.

I believe no Muslim faithful will support this mad man.

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by Africana1123(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Spirit of destruction is upon This uselesx Tnubu.

May God punish him for this act of desecrating the reverd office of Christian Bishops.

Very disgusting conduct.

I believe no Muslim faithful will support this mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by StormpyBee: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Africana1123 post=114932386][/quote]

Bro don't waste your prayer for a mere nocturnal creature, we will hunt the evil bird down.

Vote Peter Obi

Vote Labour Party
Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by GodsOwnMan: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2022
peteru ginrigory obi an eboe man from anambra state slaughtered 5000 innocent eboe youths and also he stole the destiny of Anambra people to the bone.

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by GodsOwnMan: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2022
This is why I and my family are BATIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Incoming President Of Federal republic of Biafra land by GodsOwnMan: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2022
This is the typical peter giringory obi supporter aka ipig/ipob/obi urchin/mkpumirin addict:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See ₦750,000,000 Mansion In Lekki / MUST WATCH! APC Youth Leader Goes To A Shrine To Lay Curses / Ortom Vs Atiku: Who Is Lying About PDP VP Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.