Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) (61356 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by gbengalawal: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is a gonna

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by deeva2: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
mmu Christian supporting Tinubu will taste of the wine cup of the wrath of God.

They will all die miserably.

All those supporting impersonation of Christian bishops will dies shameful deaths.

You jst wished ur fellow man dealth..This comment shows that u are not a true Christian but a worst religion extremist than even BH ..

God does not think like a hateful man that u are. so dnt abuse and drag God into ur selfish political delusion.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Occurstaem(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2022
What's in the video that suggests that they are sharing money? Nothing
What hatred can't do doesn't exist.
I'm cocksure none of the jargon commenters on this thread watched the video or are just being sentimental.
Nothing in the video suggests sharing money.

What do I know sef.
If maligning Tinubu/Shettima's ticket will credit your bank account, make you sleep better at night and lower your blood pressure, PLEASE DON'T STOP IT.

So that when Tinubu/Shettima were sworn in as the President/Vice President of TFRON respectively come 2023 by God's grace, you will have energy to cry and wail as usual.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Sunday2021: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
Post something bigger than this I will still vote Bola Tinubu n I am a Christian.

Your Igbo father should do another banner that any Nigerian voting another Fulani Atiku is a bastard n lunatic after another Fulani Buhari spent 8 years ruling the country.

you are not a Christian,you are just one of the hungry basterds that depends on the crumbs falling from Tinubu table. Your family will be cursed forever, you will never know peace until you stand against this Islamic agenda.
I cursed anybody that call himself a Christian and still vote for the Islamic terrorists. I pray that one day you will be burnt alive like Deborah, the pain that Deborah's parents passed through will be with you and your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by GoldenstateChel: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2022
fredoooooo:
Where's the money they're sharing. I said it obituaries and Reno are birds of the same feathers .. LIARS
even if d video,did not show they share money ,but u know and will all know they are fake,and they will be giving money for it,that make u also a liar to!
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by deeva2: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2022
symbianDON:
Even Tinubu's wife should be ashamed of him! Why is this man so desperate??

If ur Obituary is not desperate, he wut be jumping from one party to another.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
When God wanted to disgrace pharaoh, he hardened his heart and made him make lots of mistakes. I strongly believe that these acts of foolishness exhibited by Tinubu and his supporters is designed to finally ruin him.
Every sane Nigerian must condemn the devilish muslim-muslim ticket.

Gbam......I agree with you 100 percent

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by whizzler: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2022
able20:

How can you see as a partially bindman you are.

Thanks, I agree am a "bindman" lol.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Bestman66: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigerians shine your eyes. This is a prove that this country and his resources are not safe with this people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by DropsMic(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Salvador1:
I pray they lost that money on their way back home.

God's anger will surely descent on them.

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by deeva2: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2022
They focus on a man who doesn't care abt all their propaganda and lies...

They did more than this in 2020.

Kwanu and his biafran did more than this against buhari.

They are d one begging for his release from zoo.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Superwave16320: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2022
How about we make a bet n I prove to you that I am richer than your entire generation dead alive n unborn at this very hour.

You think everyone will be a dead brain like you foolish miserable n cursed Igbos whose life is ruined with bigotry n endemic hate for all that are beta than you. You de ment.

I have a prayer to your entire household n one unborn generation that each member of your household will be slaughtered like a goat the way you miserable igbos slaughtered Ahmed Gulak with your father n mother suffering the same agony n still ending up in the hottest part of hellfire to start another round of unending suffering that you will perish off.

Sunday2021:
you are not a Christian,you are just one of the hungry basterds that depends on the crumbs falling from Tinubu table. Your family will be cursed forever, you will never know peace until you stand against this Islamic agenda.
I cursed anybody that call himself a Christian and still vote for the Islamic terrorists. I pray that one day you will be burnt alive like Deborah, the pain that Deborah's parents passed through will be with you and your entire family.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Reno omockery, is crying because Tinubu did not hire him to become his media manager, he is weeping for his share of lost dollars.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Sunday2021: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
We must look for these fools and stone them to death. This is the true definition of blasphemy.
Time of talking without action has passed,we must set an example on these fools so that anybody that may want to disgrace Christianity in the future will think twice before doing that.
Christians wake up! This guys has practically insulted the name of Jesus Christ and they must not be allowed to go free. They deserves death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by zudozz: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Che human beings will still queue up and vote for this shaky-shaky criminal?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by GoldenstateChel: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
dreu2fine:

That is his for you
If not by is Grace n loving heart me n u for no dey here
abeg stop preaching for me,go and tell tinubu to stop downgrading Christians because of his greedeness and desperation,he should try it in his own religion,and u that is talking,go and try wat tinubu did,let me see whether themselve (Muslim) will forgive with stone and fire

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Ojuntana: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
Post something bigger than this I will still vote Bola Tinubu n I am a Christian.

Your Igbo father should do another banner that any Nigerian voting another Fulani Atiku is a bastard n lunatic after another Fulani Buhari spent 8 years ruling the country.
But as a Christian, voting another Muslim after 8 years of Muslim buhari is not an abomination abi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Superwave16320: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Fools from a foolish tribe that claim everyone hate them claiming not to be tribalistic but chose to support a Pandora kleptomaniac with no meaningful antecedent above those with resounding governance antecedent. The brains of many of your miserable Igbos need to be check thoroughly I swear.

May it never be well with me the day I vote any Igbo as a Nigerian leader ahead of any human of the face of the Earth. I would rather vote the devil than vote you hate filled bigoted tribalistic igbos for anything.

ZombieTAMER:

Is it only Tinubu and Atiku are in the ballot?

You are not a Christian
But a Muslim with hate in your heart

you don't know anything about fairness equity and justice..
that's why you are against all inclusive government, you want only the Muslims at helms of authority. shame.

you Muslims will gladly kill any one who makes a caricature of your religion, but here you are denegrating others..

Wicked bats

adolfHitler1934:
One of the YO'Robber head slamming Moslem urchin spotted.
Shame on you all Abgadorians and BBQGRILLER.
Paxxcarl:
lmaoo just say you want to see your tribal man in power and stop using Fulani as an excuse you tribalistic idiot
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Okobola146: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
See as that one resemble daddyyin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Superwave16320: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
The reality of being a foolish dead brain tribalistic bigoted Igbo ba. You de mad.

Fidelarinze9:

Can't you see you are truly out of touch with reality
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Sunday2021: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
How about we make a bet n I prove to you that I am richer than your entire generation dead alive n unborn at this very hour.

You think everyone will be a dead brain like you foolish miserable n cursed Igbos whose life is ruined with bigotry n endemic hate for all that are beta than you. You de ment.

I have a prayer to your entire household n one unborn generation that each member of your household will be slaughtered like a goat the way you miserable igbos slaughtered Ahmed Gulak with your father n mother suffering the same agony n still ending up in the hottest part of hellfire to start another round of unending suffering that you will perish off.

give me your address and your picture
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by ZeroChil: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
abeg stop preaching for me,go and tell tinubu to stop downgrading Christians because of his greedeness and desperation,he should try it in his own religion,and u that is talking,go and try wat tinubu did,let me see whether themselve (Muslim) will forgive with stone and fire
We how e dey pain you u
Imeed the best for Nigeria Muslim muslm tickets or verse vesa
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Superwave16320: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Vote whoever you like abi you see me for your father doorstep to canvass for vote but if you clowns are looking a capability Tinubu is beta than Obi n Atiku combined just check their antecedent be it in education infrastructure security economy IGR state civil service health anything at all. Just compare their antecedent n add your sentiment n Tinubu still towers several miles ahead of both of them combined.

jullary:

as much as i love tinubu before he picked up fulani vice.and in your thought u thing tinubu with is age will be the one to rule if he win? Setting a muslim fulani behind tinubu is a well calculated plan by fulani!
If u dont pick atiku u pick tinubu! Calculating that is age will still make fulani rule nigeria again.as a yoruba man i dont support atiku and i will never do that but voting tinubu for me. Non of them is a saint including obi! But i will vote a vibrant and ablepresident that can check things affecting the nation personally not only his health.

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by rightdata: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Since Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye refused to come. Tinubu had to tell MC Oluomo to bring some bishops.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by franchasofficia: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Rik500k:
If this was islam sabotaged like this, the northern part of nigeria would have started an ethnic riot up there, watch these issue die a natural death
Christians are not terrorists, we don't fight for our God because our God is so powerful and big enough to fight for us.

Majority of Muslims in the North are extremists, Jihadists and Muhajideens
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Hanndye: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:

. Musa Yar'adua was a Fulani-man but he did better.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:

yalaba mazlen wey dey disguise
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Izediunorodueh: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
diocese of agbado
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Superwave16320: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Foolish dead Brian igbo why you no talk say Tinubu's wife that is a pastor will vote the Pandora bigoted tribalistic kleptomaniac Obi.
It seems your brain is damaged.

Femi8586:

Afonja terrorist Muslim disguising as Christian.. grin

Why can't you be proud of your shameless religion and support your failed candidate in peace?

Why must you tinubu pigs create propagandas to falsely drag christian in support of your jihadic agenda?

In fact, for falsely claiming to be a Christian and embarrassing the entire Christendom and body of Christ, your soul and generation is forever cursed. So shall it be.
Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
Fools from a foolish tribe that claim everyone hate them claiming not to be tribalistic but chose to support a Pandora kleptomaniac with no meaningful antecedent above those with resounding governance antecedent. The brains of many of your miserable Igbos need to be check thoroughly I swewr.

man typed a whole page just to sound stupid
I say it again you’re a tribalistic idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) by Superwave16320: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Tear your father slap now.
bigcee:

Mumu, if I tear you slap undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.