Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,059 members, 7,980,764 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:13 AM

Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility (680 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility by LoveUdie: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2022
HUSBANDS, EDUCATE YOUR WIVES...
On the wedding day, the bride's father officially hands over his daughter to you meaning, "I have stopped all my training right here, now continue from where I stopped." Most grooms get excited at the thought of the wedding night (which is good) but oblivious of the huge responsibility they are carrying home called "wife"!
A woman must be trained forever, if you don't, she will go haywire! That is the truth!

Women are easily influenced, that is why social media has destroyed and is still destroying many homes beyond repair!
Some men think the best way to train their wives is to shout at her, beat her, disgrace her, deny her sex or do something crazier! What's the meaning of that nonsense? Is she an animal? Is she a kid? Is she a fool? You don't train an intelligent, mature human being that way!
Educate your wife sir! That was Adam's number one problem. He refused to teach Eve properly about the consequence of eating the forbidden fruit or educate her about how to respond to opposition and she fell flat on her face!

1. EDUCATE YOUR WIFE ABOUT HER CHOICE OF CLOTHING: I get angry when I see married women with extremely skin tight clothes, miniskirts, seductive wears and I wander if they have a husband at home. A virtuous woman is properly dressed both at home and outside. If she dresses like a prostitute, and men are chasing her around, you are to blame! Your wife reflects your training! A wife properly taught and educated by husband should know what turns men on and should never wear them out of her apartment.

I used to wear mini skirts as a single lady and I saw no big deal about it. I used to walk very fast and it made my walk easier. Hubby preached consistently, helping me see how it affects men and never gave up till I dropped them. I do not wear mini skirts anymore.
Early in my marriage, I used to wear skin tight trousers. It made me feel smart and walk fast. Again, hubby sat me down and educated me till I dropped them. I don't wear tight trousers any more.
When married women wear certain clothes that are socially unacceptable, I used to ask myself : "Are the husbands aware their wives stepped out of the house with this clothe on?" Same for women who go about the streets without wearing bra under their clothes. Some rush out of the house with transparent gowns to quickly buy something. Where are their husbands?

2. EDUCATE YOUR WIFE ABOUT HER CHOICE OF WORDS: May God help any man who listens attentively to an angry, abusive woman. He may drink sniper! A woman's mouth is sharper than a two edged sword when angry! I used to be like that. They would flow like tap water and sting! With my husband's constant teaching, correction and patience, my mouth got "born again". It wasn't easy though. But it is possible. Educate your wife sir.

3. EDUCATE HER TO MAXIMIZE HER POTENTIAL: My husband is the brain behind my online appearance. He encouraged me to launch out. He taught me blogging. He said there is gold in me and I should go for it. He is the brain behind USAC. He is the one behind the scene, encouraging, inspiring, motivating and never giving up. He is the brain behind my books. He encourages me to give my best, write with passion, focus in impacting lives. He does not accept mediocrity or shabbiness. He spurs me on to excellence daily. Without Adewunmi, there won't be me here at all. Great women with great marriages have testified to this as well: late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Pastor Funke Felix Adejumo, Pastor Nike Adeyemi, Pastor (Dr) Joyce Meyers and a host of others.

4. EDUCATE HER TO GROW SPIRITUALLY: There was a time in my marriage I couldn't pray anymore. It was a spiritual attack. My spiritual life blanked out completely. Hubby stood by me, encouraging me, preaching to me, educating me, never giving up and staying "on my neck" till I bounced back!
Behind every successful woman is a great man. No virtuous woman dropped from the sky!
Before you go comparing your wife with another woman, compare yourself with her husband, are you doing what he did to have such a wife?

Some men complain their wives are very stubborn, they don't accept correction bla...bla...bla...there is no one who does not have elements of stubbornness in them including you.
Intelligent people don't just accept everything thrown in their face hook line and sinker, they need to weigh the pros and cons and see if their well established life style is worth dumping for the new one. You must patiently, consistently let them see the benefit of the new lifestyle you are introducing to them and never give up till they accept completely.

I didn't accept hubby's explanation initially! I thought he was a super religious and insecure husband! I thought I was married and no man was looking at me. Why giving himself headache over nothing?
I thought I was sexually disciplined and tolerate no nonsense from men so what I wore was no big deal! And yes, I was tough! Men knew that I had high standards and you dare not cross my boundaries!
That not withstanding, a virtuous woman must look like a virtuous woman. I am now the opposite of what I used to be.
Hubby constantly tells me I am a miracle! A walking miracle!
I have changed a lot.

His unconditional love, patience, prayers, correction, tough love and persistence made me a virtuous woman today.
God can use you to change your wife and influence her generation.
You will not fail in your marriage in Jesus' name.
You will not fail as a husband in Jesus' name.
You will not fail your generation in Jesus ' name.
Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!

© Seun Oladele, 2019; reposted, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility by God1000(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Marry a supportive woman

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility by T0BY(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Indeed..
Re: Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility by Jeon(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Best option is don't marry.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility by Nyascobar1414: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
As a man, the moment you get married you start loosing 3 things... Freedom, finance and Fitness...

This eventually turns you to a simp.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility by SmartPolician: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
As a man, the moment you get married you start loosing 3 things... Freedom, finance and Fitness...

This eventually turns you to a simp.

Women lose a lot due to marriage too.

It's a sacrifice two parties make to get the best out of life.

Loneliness, which is one of the reasons why people marry, is not a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility by Maverick777: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's a sacrifice two parties make to get the best out of life. Loneliness, which is one of the reasons why people marry, is not a good thing.
what 'alot' do women lose?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Wife Is A Huge Responsibility by odinson1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's a sacrifice two parties make to get the best out of life. Loneliness, which is one of the reasons why people marry, is not a good thing.

Women don't lose shit in marriage,they infact gain alot!
Why do you think Prostitutes are always in a hurry to get married whenever they are in their mid thirties? They need a Foolish simp who will save them from poverty,so they married to them and Trap the idiot down with children,thereby securing their commitment and investment in the marriage. These are some of the things The Prostitute gains in a Marriage.
1. The Prostitute will be taken care of for the rest of her life, never having to pay any bills are buy for her stuffs ever again.
2. Since she has trapped the Foolish Simp down with a child,she can always use it against the Simp if they ever have a divorce. The Simp would have to be paying child support to the Mother till the last child gets to 18 years of age.
3. If a court marriage was done,the Prostitute can claim 50 percent of everything the man has ever sweated for just in the blink of an eye if they ever have a divorce.
4. She has a Slave who would give up his very life to protect her incase of Danger from Robbers,kidnappers or Disasters like earthquakes or fire outbreaks. Reason there are more Single mothers than single fathers. Another reason is The simp dies early due to Stress of constantly being milked dry day and night by the prostitute.
5. She can continue her prostitution in peace because she now has a Simp at home whose committed has now been secured. She can even give him some of her clients Kids to raise( paternity fraud)
6. In The case of a divorce,the woman will lay claim to all of the children by Default, while the man continues to pay child support for the kids he won't be able to see without the mother's permission.

Now you see,a man can lose everything(properties,dignity,money, children and years of his life) in a Marriage,but what does a woman really have to lose? Those of you Aspiring Husbands, y'all better sit down and think this through before you make what might be the biggest mistake of your life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / I Have A Gift For Lalasticlala, Kindly Accept This My Humble Gift. / Man Catches Babe Traveling To Meet Boyfriend After Telling Him She’s Going To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.