Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,268 members, 7,891,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

#throwbackthursday: When I Met With Mark Zuckerberg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #throwbackthursday: When I Met With Mark Zuckerberg (191 Views)

Chioma Joggles Her Boobs For Davido, As She Finally Met With Him(Photo) / Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#throwbackthursday: When I Met With Mark Zuckerberg by IbileIfe: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
#ThrowBackThursday
When I met with Mark Zuckerberg, the Cofounder and CEO of Facebook on August 31, 2016 at the Afrinolly Space in Oregun, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria.

My second meeting with Mark will be coming up after the release of my mobile video app, the next big thing for social media networking, news, entertainment, e-commerce and fintech which will begin the total decentralization of financial transactions and all from an app.

Re: #throwbackthursday: When I Met With Mark Zuckerberg by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: #throwbackthursday: When I Met With Mark Zuckerberg by IbileIfe: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Congratulations.
Thanks.
The seed round of the mobile video app is coming up anytime from now.
The MVP was a finalist for tech innovation in the 2014 FIRE Africa Awards.

(1) (Reply)

‘last Last’ By Burna Boy Rises 14 Spots On The Billboard Hot 100. / Pastor Reuben Vows To Support The Producer Of The Movie High Eleven, Promise To / Models Needed For An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.