Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,688 members, 7,948,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rich Families, How Do You Feel Hearing The Poor Cry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rich Families, How Do You Feel Hearing The Poor Cry? (204 Views)

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / Families How Una Dey Cope For This Economy / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Families, How Do You Feel Hearing The Poor Cry? by KiNg0G: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
ASUU been on strike for months now, while some families some where have their children in several schools in europe, touring around the world.. graduating daily.

kerosene 700, buy that from 1k...3h go remain...how can someone be able to use that to tidy meal.

sometimes I sit and wonder how elites people feel when the common man cries out on television live broadcast news...

sometimes I wonder how the elite people reacts, do they throw away their faces or sympathise with the common man?
Re: Rich Families, How Do You Feel Hearing The Poor Cry? by duduade: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
They can t be bothered as long as they aren't affected.... They still have money to lavish on their desires and can move from one place to another without hinderances

(1) (Reply)

BMI Calculator™ - Body Mass Index Explained / Ways To Build Wealth As An Employee / Sweet Sexy Moment ❤️�❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.