Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,835 members, 7,959,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Preferred Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Preferred Presidential Candidate (960 Views)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / 2023: Buhari Has A Preferred Presidential Candidate – Adesina / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Larryton(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Its few months to election, we have different presidential candidates from various parties. Without insulting or comparing with other candidates, I would like Nairalanders to convince me why they feel their candidate is better and will do better.
Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Larryton:
Its few months to election, we have different presidential candidates from various parties. Without insulting or comparing with other candidates, I would like Nairalanders to convince me why they feel their candidate is better and will do better.

You’ve already convinced yourself. BatShit2023

Vote a drug dealer, a criminal and a liar. Na you sabi, you are not doing anybody but yourself and your future self. Godspeed and zazu!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Larryton(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

You’ve already convinced yourself. BatShit2023

Vote a drug dealer, a criminal and a liar. Na you sabi, you are not doing anybody but yourself and your future self. Godspeed and zazu!!!

You can't even say why your candidate is better, all you are doing is pointing fingers, I am entitled to my choice of candidate while you are equally entitled to yours, if all the candidates are bad except yours, that shows you need help.

1 Like

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Omoslim26: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Larryton:

You can't even say why your candidate is better, all you are doing is pointing fingers, I am entitled to my choice of candidate while you are equally entitled to yours, if all the candidates are bad except yours, that shows you need help.

Oga forget Tori,your candidate is really bad joor undecided
A candidate that is so desperate to such extent as to sacrificing our unity,love, tolerance, trust for one another for his emilokon agenda.
A Candidate who knows that Nigeria is a country with diversities and so have followed a pattern since 1999 to potray fairness, equity and inclusiveness but still choose to push for Muslim-Muslim agenda undecided
Should such a person even be on the ballots if shame dey really catch una and una evil apc?
Truly it is impossible to shame the Shameless.
My candidate is Peter Obi, bcus He is an outstanding manager of resources,has the emphaty to look beyond materialism and see the pain of the common man.
Plus a balanced ticket to further promote unity, fairness, equity, tolerance, trust and peace amongst ourselves as countrymen with diversities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Larryton(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

Oga forget Tori,your candidate is really bad joor undecided
A candidate that is so desperate to such extent as to sacrificing our unity,love, tolerance, trust for one another for his emilokon agenda.
A Candidate who knows that Nigeria is a country with diversities and so have followed a pattern since 1999 to potray fairness, equity and inclusiveness but still choose to push for Muslim-Muslim agenda undecided
Should such a person even be on the ballots if shame dey really catch una and una evil apc?
Truly it is impossible to shame the Shameless.
My candidate is Peter Obi, bcus He is an outstanding manager of resources,has the emphaty to look beyond materialism and see the pain of the common man.
Plus a balanced ticket to further promote unity, fairness, equity, tolerance, trust and peace amongst ourselves as countrymen with diversities.

If you think my candidate is bad, tell me why your candidate is good, simple.

1 Like

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Larryton:

If you’ve already accepted your candidate, why do you need convincing? Don’t you see the foolishness in that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by 8inchesdick(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stupid OP...why asking us when you have already made up your mind to be Batified

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Didijiji: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Common get out

Convince you as per what?>

Go and vote your muslim muslim ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Larryton(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

If you’ve already accepted your candidate, why do you need convincing? Don’t you see the foolishness in that?

I never told you I accepted that, just that you lack comprehension
Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Larryton:

I never told you I accepted that, just that you lack comprehension

You campaign for who you’ve not accepted? Nawa for people o.

2 Likes

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Larryton(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

You campaign for who you’ve not accepted? Nawa for people o.

My brother, none of the politicians worth dying for, you have derailed from the topic, just tell us why you think we should vote for your candidate so that others can learn. We are all Nigerians and we shouldn't be fighting on trivial issues. The great task ahead of us is to vote a right candidate between them
Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Larryton:

My brother, none of the politicians worth dying for, you have derailed from the topic, just tell us why you think we should vote for your candidate so that others can learn. We are all Nigerians and we shouldn't be fighting on trivial issues. The great task ahead of us is to vote a right candidate between them

Why should I tell you who to vote for when you’ve clearly decided who you want to vote for? You’ve already started campaigning for BatShit.. So why should I preach to you? When you’ve clearly decided to vote for continuation of backwardness? Why should I bother? You are a waste of my time. You should go and ask portable and his zazu crew who you should vote for.
Since you love how students have been sitting at home for months and how much insecurity we have and how much poverty there is and how much joblessness there is and how xpensive things are and how 1dollar is over 600naira and how corrupt the country is and how their is so much religious and tribal crisis and you want a continuation of that, so why should I waste my time with you? Why should anyone waste time with you? Vote your BatShit and have peace. Be happy, God be with you.

And I’m not your brother. My brothers are right thinking Nigerians who want genuine change. My brothers are youths of this country who are tired of the same old charlatans who brought us to where we are.
You are not my brother. Go and meet them portable. Na your brother be that..

2 Likes

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Larryton(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Why should I tell you who to vote for when you’ve clearly decided who you want to vote for? You’ve already started campaigning for BatShit.. So why should I preach to you? When you’ve clearly decided to vote for continuation of backwardness? Why should I bother? You are a waste of my time. You should go and ask portable and his zazu crew who you should vote for.
Since you love how students have been sitting at home for months and how much insecurity we have and how much poverty there is and how much joblessness there is and how xpensive things are and how 1dollar is over 600naira and how corrupt the country is and how their is so much religious and tribal crisis and you want a continuation of that, so why should I waste my time with you? Why should anyone waste time with you? Vote your BatShit and have peace. Be happy, God be with you.

And I’m not your brother. My brothers are right thinking Nigerians who want genuine change. My brothers are youths of this country who are tired of the same old charlatans who brought us to where we are.
You are not my brother. Go and meet them portable. Na your brother be that..

I don't have to reply you because I know that you are not a reasonable human, you cant force your candidate down our throat, I will be waiting for you come 2023, when the right candidate will be sworn in, you don't even know why your candidate is better than the rest, you are clamoring based on hatred, even the portable you are referring to can feed you and your family for years.
Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Larryton:

I don't have to reply you because I know that you are not a reasonable human, you cant force your candidate down our throat, I will be waiting for you come 2023, when the right candidate will be sworn in, you don't even know why your candidate is better than the rest, you are clamoring based on hatred, even the portable you are referring to can feed you and your family for years.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Larryton(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

“Portable can feed you and your family for years..” Those are the kind of idiotic statements lowlifes like you always go about spewing. This one can feed you for years, that one can feed your family for years” is life all about food to you? Is this what hunger has done to you? Can’t you think beyond food? What is wrong with you? Where is the morals? Where is your soul? Are you crazy? You are hungry, yet you want to vote a thief and you support stupiid people cos they can feed you and your family? What is wrong you boy? Who did this to you?

You the one who is a lowlife here, you are the one comparing me with portable as if he's not a human being, yet he's doing so well for himself, you don't know me and you don't know what I worth, you are just a bittered soul, I never attacked you but you did attack me first, if you are asking me about morals, check your chats, its your right to vote for who you think will serve your interest and I also have thesame right to whom I believe will serve my interest, I am going for someone who is rugged, dogged and has the charismatic to lead the nation, not something who will be a puppet to the Cabals.
Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Aldol: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Larryton:

You the one who is a lowlife here, you are the one comparing me with portable as if he's not a human being, yet he's doing so well for himself, you don't know me and you don't know what I worth, you are just a bittered soul, I never attacked you but you did attack me first, if you are asking me about morals, check your chats, its your right to vote for who you think will serve your interest and I also have thesame right to whom I believe will serve my interest, I am going for someone who is rugged, dogged and has the charismatic to lead the nation, not something who will be a puppet to the Cabals.
No disturb yourself for this matter,they have tilted this coming election to tribal thing with religious coloration. It's better to waste your votes on ur choice

1 Like

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Larryton:

Since you already know who you want, someone rugged and dogged, Vote for him. Stop waiting to be preached to or convinced. So what’s the purpose of this thread seeing you already know who you want to vote?

BTW, the unemployed daughter of your rugged man bought a house you can never ever buy till you die, but you are in your one room with rats and mosquitoes doing rugged and dogged. Chaii. May God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: My Preferred Presidential Candidate by 3ple9iner: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
All these fights are unnecessary. He asked to be convinced on why he should support your candidate, even if he had supported a candidate before a right thinking person would try to convince him or better still pass not to start raising unnecessary issues or try to demonize other candidates.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, PO and BAT can be charged for money laundering.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Massive One Million fitness Walk In Calabar / Evidence To Prove That Labour Party Folks Are Non Living Things... Lmao / Tinubu Acquired 6 Times Floyd "Money" Mayweather Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.