Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child (45244 Views)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Broveens42(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Johnny147147:

I don't think she struggles. She performs with ease

Just say you like her.
I Know what's confusing you: whilst she has a good command of English, she struggles to dramatize it.
It's all evident in her facial expression (fake cry,smile,anger, surprise) and gesticulation.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AmazingELixir: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
lipsrsealed

Where is that child's father.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Polynek(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nice 1
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by EdimaEka: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
She's very ugly
How can you say that. Jeez!!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by bepositive11: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
I didn't mean that as a personal attack. I meant that she's not "an" average woman, not necessarily "your" average woman. Of course, your woman is special in her own way.

olaniyilukman:
I appreciate my average woman and I am glad God has been wonderful to my family financially and spiritually and I have never comes to Nairaland to beg and solicit for financial assistance and I don't mock people in that situation rather I thank God for his mercies over our life. At every stage of our life, we are all bless with different things,I might not be celebrity as you claimed but I thank God millions of people are engaged me for business and more unmeet still to come...
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by otunbabrown: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na she fine pass for all the actresses for my eye.
In my next life, na me and her go dey run things.
Congratulations Ruth.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Johnny147147: 1:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Broveens42:

Just say you like her.
I Know what's confusing you: whilst she has a good command of English, she struggles to dramatize it.
It's all evident in her facial expression (fake cry,smile,anger, surprise) and gesticulation.

Okay. Maybe we see it from different mirrors
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Tmb78:
You are posting a picture of a lady who has over filtered her pic with Snapchat app and you are calling her beautiful.
You well so?
Post where she is without filter and of course makeup, then we will talk.
Ruth Kadiri is a fine Edo babe, no cap!
ibu confirmed Ediot I should be posting my wife pictures on nairaland because I want to prove a point to nitwit a nobody In the society.. u for tell me to post her pictures without panties... ewu Congo undecided
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:38am On Jul 22, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

I swear grin

And those lips have sucked a lot of joysticks
ugly people should not he gracing our front page undecided
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by AbuAeesha: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Exodora:

For Thomas like you that will doubt her pregnancy
why will i doubt someone's pregnancy?
what i meant was, all those paparazi is not necessary.
she doesn't need to do that bfr pple will knw that she is actually pregnant.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by callerday01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations dear
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Myhusband(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tamilore11:
She is married. Are u mad

ask your parents that question
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Myhusband:

ask your parents that question
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Exodora: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
AbuAeesha:

why will i doubt someone's pregnancy?
what i meant was, all those paparazi is not necessary.
she doesn't need to do that bfr pple will knw that she is actually pregnant.
You are right
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by Myhusband(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tamilore11:
i will Ask my parents dat are in grave

alright go to hell with them
Re: Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child by etzmztagenius: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
aaking:
Na every year she de born. Congratulations to her

this comment is the real deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) / Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.