Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,705 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:44 PM

An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! (1922 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Before I go ahead to reveal what this business model entails and most importantly how you can get started right away...

There's one thing I can assure you'll get after reading this...

I can assure you that this isn't one of those businesses you've tried and failed in the past and yes...

It's a Legitimate business you (when I say you I mean just anyone) can do from the comfort of your home even without owning a laptop and ...

If you're reading this then it only means that you already have all it takes to get started right away (your mobile phone and an internet connection) so congratulations in Advance....

Now here's a real life scenario of what this business model entails:

You know realtors right? Yeah those guys that recommend homes to people...

Have you ever thought for a moment about how they earn money even though the property isn't theirs? Well I'll be finally revealing to you how they do but most importantly how you can make at least N50,000 weekly(Guaranteed!) .Sounds like something you'd love to know more about?

If yes then read further...

Now they bring a client to a site, give him/her all the reasons why investing his/her money into the property is the best decision the client should make and finally after all the objections(something stopping a person from getting something) and bargaining comes to an end...

The purchase is finally made and then...

Guess what??

The realtors get a certain commission on the sale. Now Let's say the property is just N10,000,000 and the commission is just 10% boom! N1,000,000 in the bag for that person.

Now you may be wondering or saying but Samson you said "Online business" but it's already sounding like an Offline business already...

Calm down... It's actually not...

This same exact business is what I use to generate at least N50,000 weekly from the comfort of my home without even having a laptop(yes just my mobile phone and an internet connection and also the willingness to learn)

Did I just say willingness to learn?

Yes I sure did...

If you want to really hit it big online with this business model...

There are skills that needs to be put in place. I'm pretty sure that you're so eager to know what these skills are isn't it?

Your bet is as good as mine well...

Be eager no more because a video valued at N10,000 has been recorded for you already that explains this Business model in details,the skills required to hit it big with this business online and most importantly how you can get started right away...

All you've to do to get access to this video valued at N10,000 is to click *financial freedom* below this post to gain access to this video. Now ...

Let's do a simple maths...

Let's say you take a N50,000 digital product(you'll be learning this in the video) yeah?

All you need to hit N50,000 weekly is just to sell 2 units of that product...

Common I know you can do well over 2 units in a week so this is why...

Making N200,000 a month with this business model is an understatement provided that you take actions on the content in the video

But here's what I will do for the first 10 people to click *financial freedom* below to see if you are a great fit for this and come to my DM to gain access to this video...

I'll be showing the first 10 people the exact frame work I use to make at least N50,000 every week from this online business and how you can also replicate it for yourself...

I'm doing this because I strongly believe fast action takers should be greatly rewarded and also...

The first ten people will be gaining access to this video for N0.

There's a high probability that the 10 spots would have been filled up by the time you're reading this...

You can still try your luck though.

Good luck.
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by awoniyi1236(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
❤️
awoniyi1236:
grin grin grin
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
❤️
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
1ST SLOT GONE!

THIS IS A CASE OF *YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!

JUST 9 LUCKY MORE PEOPLE WILL BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THE LIFE TRANSFORMING VIDEO FOR A WHOOPING N0.

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by Solo777(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
How you would advertise your product/Affiliate marketing business yet come on other people's thread to mock and say thrash about them baffles me.

Coming from someone who's supposed to be a business owner is the worst.

You don't put out another persons candle to make yours brighter.

You know how hard people work their ass off to keep their integrity online yet you would say thrash about other people's products yet advertise yours
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
2ND SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 8 SLOTS LEFT!

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Amen and you too❤️❤️
ConsultSunkanmi:
Thank you for that life changing video sire…

God bless you❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by Gben5: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
this op dey hype him self.... scammers everywhere ;Dthis op dey hype him self.... scammers everywhere
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:30am On Jul 22, 2022
3RD SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 7 SLOTS LEFT!

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by Killerbag36: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Only fools go fall for ur useless scam tongue
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Only fools will listen to you.
Killerbag36:
Only fools go fall for ur useless scam tongue

1 Like

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
4TH SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 6 LUCKY PEOPLE REMAINING!

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
ConsultFenty:
Before I go ahead to reveal what this business model entails and most importantly how you can get started right away...

There's one thing I can assure you'll get after reading this...

I can assure you that this isn't one of those businesses you've tried and failed in the past and yes...

It's a Legitimate business you (when I say you I mean just anyone) can do from the comfort of your home even without owning a laptop and ...

If you're reading this then it only means that you already have all it takes to get started right away (your mobile phone and an internet connection) so congratulations in Advance....

Now here's a real life scenario of what this business model entails:

You know realtors right? Yeah those guys that recommend homes to people...

Have you ever thought for a moment about how they earn money even though the property isn't theirs? Well I'll be finally revealing to you how they do but most importantly how you can make at least N50,000 weekly(Guaranteed!) .Sounds like something you'd love to know more about?

If yes then read further...

Now they bring a client to a site, give him/her all the reasons why investing his/her money into the property is the best decision the client should make and finally after all the objections(something stopping a person from getting something) and bargaining comes to an end...

The purchase is finally made and then...

Guess what??

The realtors get a certain commission on the sale. Now Let's say the property is just N10,000,000 and the commission is just 10% boom! N1,000,000 in the bag for that person.

Now you may be wondering or saying but Samson you said "Online business" but it's already sounding like an Offline business already...

Calm down... It's actually not...

This same exact business is what I use to generate at least N50,000 weekly from the comfort of my home without even having a laptop(yes just my mobile phone and an internet connection and also the willingness to learn)

Did I just say willingness to learn?

Yes I sure did...

If you want to really hit it big online with this business model...

There are skills that needs to be put in place. I'm pretty sure that you're so eager to know what these skills are isn't it?

Your bet is as good as mine well...

Be eager no more because a video valued at N10,000 has been recorded for you already that explains this Business model in details,the skills required to hit it big with this business online and most importantly how you can get started right away...

All you've to do to get access to this video valued at N10,000 is to click *make N50k weekly* below this post to gain access to this video. Now ...

Let's do a simple maths...

Let's say you take a N50,000 digital product(you'll be learning this in the video) yeah?

All you need to hit N50,000 weekly is just to sell 2 units of that product...

Common I know you can do well over 2 units in a week so this is why...

Making N200,000 a month with this business model is an understatement provided that you take actions on the content in the video

But here's what I will do for the first 10 people to click *make N50k weekly* below to see if you are a great fit for this and come to my DM to gain access to this video...

I'll be showing the first 10 people the exact frame work I use to make at least N50,000 every week from this online business and how you can also replicate it for yourself...

I'm doing this because I strongly believe fast action takers should be greatly rewarded and also...

The first ten people will be gaining access to this video for N0.

There's a high probability that the 10 spots would have been filled up by the time you're reading this...

You can still try your luck though.

Good luck.

Send Udoka Mtn Airtime Of 1,000naira
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by Killerbag36: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
ConsultFenty:
Only fools will listen to you.

Lol e pain u say I de expose ur scam lol
E pain u sorry

Na fools go fall for this scam
Life changing videos lol grin
U come they post ur testimonies pix
Wen u take u nd ur hk boys take do
Like I said N A O N L Y F O O L S G O F A L L

D I S S C A M..
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
So sorry for you... I'm pretty sure you're hurt because young people are making your 1 month salary in a day using the power of the internet.

Killerbag36:

Lol e pain u say I de expose ur scam lol
E pain u sorry

Na fools go fall for this scam
Life changing videos lol grin
U come they post ur testimonies pix
Wen u take u nd ur hk boys take do
Like I said N A O N L Y F O O L S G O F A L L

D I S S C A M..
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL I CHANGE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LIVES...

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by Killerbag36: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
ConsultFenty:
So sorry for you... I'm pretty sure you're hurt because young people are making your 1 month salary in a day using the power of the internet.

I pity for the fools that will fall for your scam assuming you're so real why your post no mk front page..
Hahaha you nd ur hk bois they post testimonies lol
Nd u de use another account they dm me lol
Bro I go spoil work for you today trust me.
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by Killerbag36: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
ConsultFenty:
THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL I CHANGE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LIVES...

Hahahahahaha fake fake fake scam scam only fools will fall for this I swear down
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's obvious you're scrolling aimlessly on here.

Getting a job won't be a bad idea actually.
Killerbag36:

I pity for the fools that will fall for your scam assuming you're so real why your post no mk front page..
Hahaha you nd ur hk bois they post testimonies lol
Nd u de use another account they dm me lol
Bro I go spoil work for you today trust me.
Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Review after watching the video❤️❤️...

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 12:54am On Jul 23, 2022
5TH SLOT GONE!!!

JUST 5 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
6TH SLOT GONE!

JUST 4 SLOTS LEFT!!!

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
THE VALUE WAS TOO MUCH...

SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD SAVE IT��...

TO SHOW YOU HOW VALUABLE THE VIDEO IS. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAVE IT❤️�

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
7TH SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 3 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!!!

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
8TH SLOT NOW GONE!

JUST 2 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!!!

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
9TH SLOT NOW GONE!

WONDERING WHO THE LAST LUCKY PERSON WILL BE (EYES WIDE OPEN)

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Crazy stuff happening in the ZTHA community...

Someone just made N370,000 in one week doing this same business.. Hehe my coach truly carried his grace from Dubai upon us❤️❤️

Congrats Moses

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
My love came in at the midnight ❤️❤️�...

As you know, my aim here is to help my fellow Nigerians that are willing to be helped so in the spirit of blessings...

I'd be helping just 10 more lucky people that are willing to be helped have access to this video for FREE

Incase you don't know what this video entails, it reveals the business model that can make you at least N50,000 weekly by simply selling other people's product to get a commission (usually 50%-80%), the skills that are required for you to hit that amount weekly and most importantly how you can get started today.

Good luck to the first lucky 10 people to get on this video for FREE

Don't say the reason you're not making money online is because you lack information (Ignorance)

Good luck once again.

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
OOPS... 1ST LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 9 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS. smiley

Re: An Unexposed Online Business That Can Make You N200k Monthly Finally Exposed! by ConsultFenty(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Not one of those your fake gurus...

I always deliver on my promise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Abuja (PHOTOS) / Scammer Tracked To Uromi Edo State / SHOCKING: See What Using Phone While Its Charging Can Do (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.