Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,936 members, 7,942,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Affirmations Vs. Afformations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affirmations Vs. Afformations (123 Views)

Positive Affirmations For Finance - Grow Your Wealth / Start Your Week With Positive Affirmations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affirmations Vs. Afformations by noahstjohn: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Well as you most likely are aware an Affirmation is an assertion of something that you need to be valid.

The explanation you realize this is on the grounds that each book in conventional achievement writing that large number of old books advised you to utilize Affirmations.

Thus, at my live occasions at my virtual preparation occasions and in my courses something that I like to do with my training clients is have them say a conventional Affirmation.

For more details about affirmation vs afformations, please visit our website.

(1) (Reply)

Landing Page Design Agency / Birkenstock For Sale At A Very Affordable Price / 5 Things You Won't Be Told About Online Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.