Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

White Granite Countertops - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / White Granite Countertops (92 Views)

Different Types Of Granite Countertops / White Marble Countertops In The Kitchen: To Do Or Not To Do / How To Clean Granite Countertops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Granite Countertops by HandCrafts(m): 1:54am On Jul 22, 2022
White Granite Countertops

While living in our previous house with that early 2000s orangish brown granite, I wondered did a true white countertop made of granite actually exist? (Spoiler alert: yes and no.)

Can you actually get white granite? Yes, white granite does exist. But not if you are looking for s*olid all white granite*. What makes granite granite is the flecks, the variations, and the pretty patterns within the rock. Even the white is made up of a variation of colors. There is no white granite without some other colors too.

Below are 4 popular kinds of white granite countertops I would recommend looking into are:

1. Alps White Granite: If you want an upscale and lux look using granite, Alps White granite is worth looking into. What I loved most in the slabs I saw was that it offered lots of movement and lots of warm white at the same time. It can vary so it’s important to go and pick out your slab!

2. Colonial White Granite: This is another beautiful warm white granite. A creamy gray and white- but it usually gives an overall white appearance. It has beige and smokey speckles. I think the beige makes it look great against warm or cream cabinets or walls.

3. Alaska White: Many recent homes use this granite. You can spot Alaska granite by looking at the shades of grey and black spaces, and cream speckles. It was too dark for my kitchen design but I did find it beautiful. It can read cold so make sure you warm your kitchen up in other ways.

4. Andino White Granite: Lots of gray and black, although it is classified as a white granite. Large pieces of dark gray.

Can you read more in this article: The Best Guide For White Granite Countertops : https://www.handcraftstips.com/2022/07/White-Granite-Countertops.html

(1) (Reply)

Gbagada For Sale / Big Industrial Roller Shutter Door Call Now 07033992255 / Land For Sale In Shimawa Close To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.