Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,360 members, 7,888,143 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. (979 Views)

Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him / Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by chase4(m): 2:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Okada Riders angrily baths colleague who is alleged to have not taken his bath for over 6 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRXafPQy9JY

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by saintjimos(m): 4:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Humanity
Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by God1000(m): 4:55am On Jul 22, 2022
How can human being not bath for 6 months
Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by Flamethehussler: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2022
O
Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by thrillionaire(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2022
Ha! Who are those passengers that enable him by riding on his bike with him. If I notice a dirty okadaman or one that looks like he smells and unkempt, I'm not gonna board that bike. Some of them smell like shit.
Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by Channah1(f): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Hm.. I'll simply avoid him.

That's was how I was heading somewhere and as I approached the okada park, I saw a number of okada riders ( from that side of the country) all looking like they just woke up from sleep with dirty faces and clothes. They were beckoning and asking me where?, where?

I looked round and couldn't find any one that was decent enough and in anger I asked, una no dey baf before come work? and they said 'hiin? I just walked away and decided to trek to my bustop. So annoying.

I select bike men whenever I decide to use them, cos I hardly use bikes. If it's not Igbo, Yoruba ( not the tout looking ones that will be blasting yeye music with color color lights all over the bike) or Calabar, forget it!

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Loses Mum To Cancer / Funny Bros Comedy Biography, Wikipedia, Age, Girlfriend, Marriage, State Of Orig / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Reportedly Taking Time Apart From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.