Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons (12562 Views)

Ruling On Eating Turkeys And Domestic Fowls Imported From Foreign Countries? / Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by wolesmile(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
How come these people, NobleStag007, NeoWanZaeed and others like them, tend towards extremism when responding to a simple post? I have never seen them respond without curses and abuses. It's people like them that give Islam bad reputation.
If you know you have a contrary opinion, you don't have to first abuse the OP before putting forward your proof.

2 Likes

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by NobleStag007: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
AbuAeesha:

You don't need to create unnecessary scene brother.
He (Shaykh al-Albaanee) said there are some people who do not know that the hadeeth (that stated eating with five fingers) is fabricated. (As such), they eat with five fingers saying that eating with five fingers is preferable to eating with spoons, but they do not know that they are disturbed due to their sheer ignorance. Where is it stated in Islaam that we should not eat with spoons! Where is it stated in Islaam that we should not eat with spoons!!
Or do you believe there are no Da'eef (fabricated) hadiths??

It's either you are blind or probably have dementia
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by NobleStag007: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
AbuAeesha:

You don't need to create unnecessary scene brother.
He (Shaykh al-Albaanee) said there are some people who do not know that the hadeeth (that stated eating with five fingers) is fabricated. (As such), they eat with five fingers saying that eating with five fingers is preferable to eating with spoons, but they do not know that they are disturbed due to their sheer ignorance. Where is it stated in Islaam that we should not eat with spoons! Where is it stated in Islaam that we should not eat with spoons!!
Or do you believe there are no Da'eef (fabricated) hadiths??

All the hadiths posted above.. Why do you think they're posted?
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by NobleStag007: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
AbuAeesha:

Subhanallah!
Over year,that we have been following Lukgaf's post,his post are usually backed by proofs from the Qur'an and hadith and concensus of righteous Ulamas.
but you just came here accusing him without any proof but self interest.and calling another person kafir. "Just because someone’s group is not from Ahl-Sunna does not mean they are kafir".
Imam Bukhari related in his Sahih v. 4, p. 124 #6103, 6104 on the authority of Ibn ‘Umar and Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet Muhammad (sallaAllahu alayhie wa sallam) said, “If a man says to his brother, ‘O kafir,’ then it returns to one of them.” Likewise, Imam Muslim narrated similar hadiths in his Sahih v. 2, p. 237-38 on the authority of Ibn ‘Umar and Abu Dharr.
do you thinks those following these threads are ignorants?
Brother,we are advising you to kindly retract your statement and seek for Allah's forgiveness. because we love you.

You that you just rejected like 5 hadiths that affirms eating with 3 fingers ni I will take seriously?
Smh
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Hassanmaye(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lukgaf:
Shayk (Dr) Sharoff Gbadebo Raji was asked about the ruling on eating with spoons and below is his response.

Question: What is the ruling on eating with spoons.

Dr Sharof: Haha! Everyone is amazed regarding this kind of question. Eat with spoons; who says you should not eat with spoons? What for? Are you of the view that spoons cannot be used for eating? That’s ignorance! Asking people not to eat with spoons is ignorance. That means you do not know anything about Islaam. The Prophet, sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam, eats with his hands. Does it imply that we should not eat with spoons? That's not its implication. This is from extremism. A person who has spoons in his house is asking people not to eat with spoons. You can imagine!

Our senior scholar, Shaykh al-Albaanee, rohimohuLlaah, in his book Silsilatu al-ahadeeth ad-Do’eefa, mentioned a narration which he declared as fabricated, he said it was a lie upon the Prophet, sollaLloohu alayhi wa sallam. That hadeeth mentions that the Prophet, sollaLloohu 'alayhi wa sallam, eats with five fingers. Shaykh al-Albaanee said the hadeeth is fabricated, but the authentic version of the hadeeth is the one narrated by Bukhooree and Muslim which states that the Prophet, sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam, eats with three fingers. Eating with three fingers is what was reported in the Sunnah. He (Shaykh al-Albaanee) said there are some people who do not know that the hadeeth (that stated eating with five fingers) is fabricated. (As such), they eat with five fingers saying that eating with five fingers is preferable to eating with spoons, but they do not know that they are disturbed due to their sheer ignorance. Where is it stated in Islaam that we should not eat with spoons! Where is it stated in Islaam that we should not eat with spoons!!

There are people who handle Islaam as if it was created in their vicinities, or as a religion which has to be fabricated by them. They quote narrations out of context and make them binding upon a judgement. So Shaykh al-Albaanee said it is ignorance (to say it is wrong to eat with spoons). If you say it is not permissible to eat with spoons, then why do you make use of eyeglasses? Why do you make use of cups? What are you doing with handsets? I hope you understand. You have to discard all these items. Did the Prophet put on the types of clothes we wear today? What about caps and pens? All these cannot be traced (to the Prophet); they are from the habitual practices of the people.

Also, our senior scholar, ash-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, rohimohuLlaah, was asked about the ruling on eating with spoons. He said it is from the customs of the people. Bid’ah does not enter this issue. It is left to you; if you do not have a spoon to eat with, you can eat with your hand. Na’am.

Source :Q&A session of the tape "Explanation of the Harms of Takfeer" Venue: Ede
Transcribed by Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey
Masha Allah I learned something
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by rowrowland: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
wolesmile:
How come these people, NobleStag007, NeoWanZaeed and others like them, tend towards extremism when responding to a simple post? I have never seen them respond without curses and abuses.
If it is indeed true that they're always like that: it means they're either not raised well or they're a betrayal of good upbringing. Good manners is a crucial feature of Islam. I just hope they're not above 40yrs in age- that'll be a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
angry grin grin grin grin ruling on everything possible in the world but none of their blood sucking elites ever practice it . No be juju be that ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Morcash01(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Call people to Islam with your behavior,

1 Like

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Samuelnze(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Omor una get ruling for everything

Wetin una wan use dea chop

Shovel grin
You must be a christian,right? I did something i can't really remember before i got access to view/read this post. Afterwards i viewed my profile and saw a post pested on my profile wall saying"i don`t believe in god or God but only allah and mohammed his prophet". I have written to the mod in charge of religion to remove that post on my wall.. You should view your wall because i saw it there too.. Is this the new method of promoting their islam? I don't really understand what's happening on this forum..
muslims view our posts and are not forced to denounce islam and its worship.. Check you wall first.

3 Likes

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by luluman: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lukgaf:
Shayk (Dr) Sharoff Gbadebo Raji was asked about the ruling on eating with spoons and below is his response.

Question: What is the ruling on eating with spoons.

Dr Sharof: Haha! Everyone is amazed regarding this kind of question. Eat with spoons; who says you should not eat with spoons? What for? Are you of the view that spoons cannot be used for eating? That’s ignorance! Asking people not to eat with spoons is ignorance. That means you do not know anything about Islaam. The Prophet, sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam, eats with his hands. Does it imply that we should not eat with spoons? That's not its implication. This is from extremism. A person who has spoons in his house is asking people not to eat with spoons. You can imagine!

Our senior scholar, Shaykh al-Albaanee, rohimohuLlaah, in his book Silsilatu al-ahadeeth ad-Do’eefa, mentioned a narration which he declared as fabricated, he said it was a lie upon the Prophet, sollaLloohu alayhi wa sallam. That hadeeth mentions that the Prophet, sollaLloohu 'alayhi wa sallam, eats with five fingers. Shaykh al-Albaanee said the hadeeth is fabricated, but the authentic version of the hadeeth is the one narrated by Bukhooree and Muslim which states that the Prophet, sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam, eats with three fingers. Eating with three fingers is what was reported in the Sunnah. He (Shaykh al-Albaanee) said there are some people who do not know that the hadeeth (that stated eating with five fingers) is fabricated. (As such), they eat with five fingers saying that eating with five fingers is preferable to eating with spoons, but they do not know that they are disturbed due to their sheer ignorance. Where is it stated in Islaam that we should not eat with spoons! Where is it stated in Islaam that we should not eat with spoons!!

There are people who handle Islaam as if it was created in their vicinities, or as a religion which has to be fabricated by them. They quote narrations out of context and make them binding upon a judgement. So Shaykh al-Albaanee said it is ignorance (to say it is wrong to eat with spoons). If you say it is not permissible to eat with spoons, then why do you make use of eyeglasses? Why do you make use of cups? What are you doing with handsets? I hope you understand. You have to discard all these items. Did the Prophet put on the types of clothes we wear today? What about caps and pens? All these cannot be traced (to the Prophet); they are from the habitual practices of the people.

Also, our senior scholar, ash-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, rohimohuLlaah, was asked about the ruling on eating with spoons. He said it is from the customs of the people. Bid’ah does not enter this issue. It is left to you; if you do not have a spoon to eat with, you can eat with your hand. Na’am.

Source :Q&A session of the tape "Explanation of the Harms of Takfeer" Venue: Ede
Transcribed by Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey
These people and their tin tire me o. One day they'll say breathing with your nose is not permitted by the prophet

4 Likes

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
AntiChristian:
I dey eat with spoon wella. Whoever says we shouldn't eat with spoon is an ignoramus and extremist!

But the prophet did not eat with spoons

Are you saying you're better than the prophet?

1 Like

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by 2dominate: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
NobleStag007:
Sarafa gbadebo detests

Qobla zawal, Praying with footwears, Calling kafir a kafir e.t.c

Sarafa is mumayiun. Mixture of elegbe (sect) with little touch of Sunnah
Not everyone brain si preprogrammed like yours, people do use their brain.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

But the prophet did not eat with spoons

Are you saying you're better than the prophet?

Yeah! The Prophet did not ride in cars, eat rice , wear shirts, use mobile phones, etc. Since Jesus too didn't use all these then does that make you better than him?

This is the reason I no respond to asinine mentions again.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by ANTllSLAAM: 5:39am On Jul 23, 2022
This your religion gan self haba

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Jul 23, 2022
NobleStag007:

Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ،
بْنِ سَعْدٍ عَنِ ابْنِ كَعْبِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَأْكُلُ
بِثَلاَثِ أَصَابِعَ وَيَلْعَقُ يَدَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَمْسَحَهَا ‏.‏"

Ibn Ka'b b. Malik reported on the authority of his father that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to eat (food) with three fingers and he licked his hand before wiping it (with towel).

Sahih

Sahih Muslim, 2032 b
In-Book Reference: Book 36, Hadith 171
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 23, Hadith 5040 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith

"وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمٍ، وَأَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ نَافِعٍ الْعَبْدِيُّ قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا بَهْزٌ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ،
بْنُ سَلَمَةَ حَدَّثَنَا ثَابِتٌ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ إِذَا أَكَلَ طَعَامًا
لَعِقَ أَصَابِعَهُ الثَّلاَثَ ‏.‏ قَالَ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِذَا سَقَطَتْ لُقْمَةُ أَحَدِكُمْ فَلْيُمِطْ عَنْهَا الأَذَى وَلْيَأْكُلْهَا
وَلاَ يَدَعْهَا لِلشَّيْطَانِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَأَمَرَنَا أَنْ نَسْلُتَ الْقَصْعَةَ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَإِنَّكُمْ لاَ تَدْرُونَ فِي أَىِّ طَعَامِكُمُ
الْبَرَكَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Anas reported that when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ate food he licked his three fingers, and he said:
When any one of you drops a mouthful he should remove anything filthy from it and then eat it, and should not leave it for the Satan. He also commanded us that we should wipe the dish saying: You do not know in what portion of your food the blessing lies.

Sahih

Sahih Muslim, 2034
In-Book Reference: Book 36, Hadith 180
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 23, Hadith 5049 (deprecated numbering scheme)

I want to hear what you will say about the fact that YOU ARE REPLACING THE SUNNAH OF ROSUL WITH "SPOON "

You're an ignoramus bro! Baba Sekina,
Eating with spoon is not a Sunnah of the Prophet. It among the customs of the people.

The Prophet used to put his hairs in four braids when it gets long almost close to between his air and shoulder. Can we braid our hair too nowadays because we are preoccupied?

Spoon is customary not religious!
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by NobleStag007: 6:39am On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

You're an ignoramus bro! Baba Sekina,
Eating with spoon is not a Sunnah of the Prophet. It among the customs of the people.

The Prophet used to put his hairs in four braids when it gets long almost close to between his air and shoulder. Can we braid our hair too nowadays because we are preoccupied?

Spoon is customary not religious!

Laughing

You are the clone of abdul fatah sarumi

O ya olodo koja anything... Even your olodo dr sarafa will laugh when he reads the nonsense you wrote
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah! The Prophet did not ride in cars, eat rice , wear shirts, use mobile phones, etc. Since Jesus too didn't use all these then does that make you better than him?

This is the reason I no respond to asinine mentions again.
Jesus does not have hadith for us to read and follow.
Muhammad has. Read Muhammad's hadith and follow it.
Or have you read where Jesus gave a ruling on how to shit?
Hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by AntiChristian: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

Jesus does not have hadith for us to read and follow.
Muhammad has. Read Muhammad's hadith and follow it.
Or have you read where Jesus gave a ruling on how to shit?
Hypocrite!!

Yes, Jesus didn't write the Bible nor authorized anyone to write anything on his behalf. We know it was written by some men writing from hearsay!

But why do you guys love diverting away from any question asked? Is that a Holy spirit thing or what?

1 Like

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by AntiChristian: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
NobleStag007:

Laughing

You are the clone of abdul fatah sarumi

O ya olodo koja anything... Even your olodo dr sarafa will laugh when he reads the nonsense you wrote

I know you'll reveal yourself with your "laughing" attitude. Just like a madman before he goes wild kinda laugh.

How is your one and only Jabata Al-fitan?
Awon oni rede rede!
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes, Jesus didn't write the Bible nor authorized anyone to write anything on his behalf. We know it was written by some men writing from hearsay!

But why do you guys love diverting away from any question asked? Is that a Holy spirit thing or what?
Muhammad didn't write the Quran either so what's your point? Even his hadiths, y'all argue over which is authentic and which isn't.
Matthew, Mark and John were disciples of Christ who were with him. So I don't know how you'll call their writings hearsay.
Meanwhile the dude who was writing Quran for Muhammad never heard what he wrote directly. He was writing what Muhammad told him based on what Muhammad supposedly heard from an unseen source. That's the perfect definition of hearsay!!

3 Likes

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by AbuAeesha: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2022
NobleStag007:

It's either you are blind or probably have dementia
the fact is,there is no need for name calling if you have genuine proof to back ur claims,
no point arguing with you,I know your type.
l won't argue with you.
have a nice day.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
NobleStag007:

Hadith

"حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ،
بْنِ سَعْدٍ عَنِ ابْنِ كَعْبِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَأْكُلُ
بِثَلاَثِ أَصَابِعَ وَيَلْعَقُ يَدَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَمْسَحَهَا ‏.‏"

Ibn Ka'b b. Malik reported on the authority of his father that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to eat (food) with three fingers and he licked his hand before wiping it (with towel).

Sahih

Sahih Muslim, 2032 b
In-Book Reference: Book 36, Hadith 171
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 23, Hadith 5040 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith

"وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمٍ، وَأَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ نَافِعٍ الْعَبْدِيُّ قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا بَهْزٌ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ،
بْنُ سَلَمَةَ حَدَّثَنَا ثَابِتٌ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ إِذَا أَكَلَ طَعَامًا
لَعِقَ أَصَابِعَهُ الثَّلاَثَ ‏.‏ قَالَ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِذَا سَقَطَتْ لُقْمَةُ أَحَدِكُمْ فَلْيُمِطْ عَنْهَا الأَذَى وَلْيَأْكُلْهَا
وَلاَ يَدَعْهَا لِلشَّيْطَانِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَأَمَرَنَا أَنْ نَسْلُتَ الْقَصْعَةَ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَإِنَّكُمْ لاَ تَدْرُونَ فِي أَىِّ طَعَامِكُمُ
الْبَرَكَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Anas reported that when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ate food he licked his three fingers, and he said:
When any one of you drops a mouthful he should remove anything filthy from it and then eat it, and should not leave it for the Satan. He also commanded us that we should wipe the dish saying: You do not know in what portion of your food the blessing lies.

Sahih

Sahih Muslim, 2034
In-Book Reference: Book 36, Hadith 180
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 23, Hadith 5049 (deprecated numbering scheme)

I want to hear what you will say about the fact that YOU ARE REPLACING THE SUNNAH OF ROSUL WITH "SPOON "

Compton11
Do you eat with spoon too?
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by AntiChristian: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

Muhammad didn't write the Quran either so what's your point? Even his hadiths, y'all argue over which is authentic and which isn't.
Matthew, Mark and John were disciples of Christ who were with him. So I don't know how you'll call their writings hearsay.
Meanwhile the dude who was writing Quran for Muhammad never heard what he wrote directly. He was writing what Muhammad told him based on what Muhammad supposedly heard from an unseen source. That's the perfect definition of hearsay!!

See big lie! Mark was a disciple!

Subhanallah!

About Hearsay
Luke 1:1-4
New International Version
Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

1. Who does "Many" refer to?
2. Isn't Luke just a historian like this?

And yes, Muhammad recited the Qur'an many time and many of his companions memorised it fully! This never happened at any point in time for the Bible.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

See big lie! Mark was a disciple!

Subhanallah!

About Hearsay
Luke 1:1-4
New International Version
Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

1. Who does "Many" refer to?
2. Isn't Luke just a historian like this?

And yes, Muhammad recited the Qur'an many time and many of his companions memorised it fully! This never happened at any point in time for the Bible.
Many refers to other converts who received directly from the eyewitnesses. I never mentioned Luke. Luke was a historian. No one doubts that Matthew and John are eyewitnesses even if you want to argue that of Mark.
Look at the part in green which you obviously failed to see due to your jaundiced eye. Luke alluded to eyewitnesses. Can you point to anywhere in the Quran where there is an eyewitness to the revelation purportedly received by Muhammad? Even Muhammad never claimed to see the Jibreel he said speaks to him. Their were different accounts and versions of the Quran after his death which were written down and the Caliph Umar had them all burned while retaining his preferred version which y'all use till today. Now tell me which looks more like hearsay!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

Compton11
Do you eat with spoon too?
Do u eat with spoon too cos Jesus never used spoon.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2022
compton11:
Do u eat with spoon too cos Jesus never used spoon.
Jesus never gave us hadiths on his to shite. Ours is a religion of liberty not bondage.
The hadith of your prophet said you shouldn't talk when shitting because there are djinns that get attracted to shit and they can enter your mouth.
Do you see such ridiculous ruling by Jesus?
Baba learn to eat with your three fingers and stop comparing apples with oranges grin
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

Jesus never gave us hadiths on his to shite.
but Bible recorded how your Jesus ate.

Ojuntana:

Ours is a religion of liberty not bondage
i see gringrin

That is why Christian dominated countries are legalizing LGBT, pornography and immoral dress.

Ojuntana:

The hadith of your prophet said you shouldn't talk when shitting because there are djinns that get attracted to shit and they can enter your mouth.
which Hadith is that again

Quote it let me see

Ojuntana:

Do you see such ridiculous ruling by Jesus?
Baba learn to eat with your three fingers and stop comparing apples with oranges grin
and also learn to turn your other Cheek when u were slapped gringrin.

And also learn to use holy spirit to tell us who will win this coming election.
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
compton11:
but Bible recorded how your Jesus ate.
How does that equate to an hadith. Stop being dumb and embrace all the hadiths of your prophets. Stop eating with spoon or else no Al-Jannah for you

i see gringrin

That is why Christian dominated countries are legalizing LGBT, pornography and immoral dress.
That is because Christianity and human govt do not have any business together. That is why you don't see jihadists or terrorists threatening to kill the president for Allah's sake in Christianity. Is it not better to let people do what they want and answer to their God than forcing people to your way of life or killing them?

which Hadith is that again

Quote it let me see
Go back to Islamic school. I can't be spoon-feeding your on your hadiths.

and also learn to turn your other Cheek when u were slapped gringrin.

And what is wrong with that. Even unbelievers say an eye for an eye will make the world go blind. Jihad has birthed terrorists the world over.

And also learn to use holy spirit to tell us who will win this coming election.
Rubbish. We are not like you all whose prophet does not even know if he will make heaven
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Ojuntana:

How does that equate to an hadith. Stop being dumb and embrace all the hadiths of your prophets. Stop eating with spoon or else no Al-Jannah for you
arindin,are both not record of what they did? gringrin

Ojuntana:

That is because Christianity and human govt do not have any business together. That is why you don't see jihadists or terrorists threatening to kill the president for Allah's sake in Christianity. Is it not better to let people do what they want and answer to their God than forcing people to your way of life or killing them?
then stop condemning majority Christianity countries that legalized LGBT gringrin

Ojuntana:

Go back to Islamic school. I can't be spoon-feeding your on your hadiths.
mumu u be,so no evidence on what u said?

Ojuntana:

And what is wrong with that. Even unbelievers say an eye for an eye will make the world go blind. Jihad has birthed terrorists the world over.
I hope u will follow that teaching of turning other Cheeks gringrin

Ojuntana:

Rubbish. We are not like you all whose prophet does not even know if he will make heaven
gringrin

When did he said that?
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by Ojuntana: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
compton11:
arindin,are both not record of what they did? gringrin

then stop condemning majority Christianity countries that legalized LGBT gringrin
When did I condemn them. It's not yet 2 o clock na so why is your brain overheating?

mumu u be,so no evidence on what u said?

There's evidence. Even nairaland here, an hadith was posted on toilet etiquette. Go and find it. Stop displaying ignorance of your religion like a common idiot.

I hope u will follow that teaching of turning other Cheeks gringrin
Why not? Christians do it all the time. If not, when Deborah was killed by you Jihadists, there would have been reprisal killings.
gringrin

When did he said that?
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to us, I (addressing the dead body) said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you, O Aba As-Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'How do you know that?' I replied, 'I do not know, by Allah.' He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you. Sahih al-Bukhari 7018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons by compton11(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ojuntana:

When did I condemn them. It's not yet 2 o clock na so why is your brain overheating?

ok gringrin
Ojuntana:
There's evidence. Even nairaland here, an hadith was posted on toilet etiquette. Go and find it. Stop displaying ignorance of your religion like a common idiot.
oya post it where the Hadith says
prophet said you shouldn't talk when shitting because there are djinns that get attracted to shit and they can enter your mouth.

I need evidence for that bolded especially.

Ojuntana:

Why not? Christians do it all the time. If not, when Deborah was killed by you Jihadists, there would have been reprisal killings.
then how come the crusaders killed the Jews by accusing them of killing Jesus?

gringrin

Ojuntana:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to us, I (addressing the dead body) said, "May Allah's Mercy be on you, O Aba As-Sa'ib! I testify that Allah has honored you." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'How do you know that?' I replied, 'I do not know, by Allah.' He said, 'As for him, death has come to him and I wish him all good from Allah. By Allah, though I am Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), I neither know what will happen to me, nor to you. Sahih al-Bukhari 7018

and how come did the Hadith Translated to he doesn't know whether he will make heaven gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sunnahs That A Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid / Ramadan Begins Saturday As Sultan Announces Sighting Of The Moon / Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.