Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,020 members, 7,931,508 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial (14069 Views)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Buhari Clueless As Criminals Overrun Nigeria - Punch / Power: FG Seeks Fresh $3bn Loan As Darkness Pervades Nigeria(Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by Fiscus105(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Here in our own jungle, it's my religion my tribe.
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by ogunmourinho(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2022
We can't try that with those aboki soldier...abi you want to use style reduce Nigeria youth population
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by iwaeda: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Niceiroko:

As small as David God used himm, this world is spiritual ground and the battle is won by God himsekfv
The same God used David's trained men to kill Goliath brothers when David could have been killed grin cheesy grin grin angry
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by goody234: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Nigerians have not reached that level yet when they do ehnn....it wont be a joke
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by VULCAN(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Then who can?

There will be a new President next year and it's amongst those vying for the job now.

So once again I ask you

Who can

iwaeda:

PO can't hold this nation angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by Figger(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Religious and tribal sentiments won't let that happen in Nigeria, they'd rather suffer and smile that protest against one of their own. Shithole country.
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by iwaeda: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
VULCAN:
Then who can?

There will be a new President next year and it's amongst those vying for the job now.

So once again I ask you

Who can

Not PO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by Treasure17(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Tinubu Jagaban is the solution to Nigeria problem. A man of honor
How can he be the solution when he's part of the problem?

Beautiful editorial and a wake up call to our moribund and useless politicians. The hand writing is on the wall for anybody to see. Today kerosene is 800 per litre. Exchanging price with diesel.
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by CyberHustle: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Nigerians are not ready to do such.... howbeit it's better to come out enmass to vote out both APC and PDP.

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter
The labour of alleged past heroes must be in vain for us to see any positive change. Buhari rejected restructuring and will soon be inducted into the hero past hall of fame. How about that?
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by Billsclinton(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
iwaeda:

PO can't hold this nation angry grin grin grin grin

But somebody that cannot hold flag and bottle water can hold the country right?
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by iwaeda: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Billsclinton:

But somebody that cannot hold flag and bottle water can hold the country right?
I didn't say so grin grin grin grin
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by bagad: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Both the twists and the turns.
Time happens to Dem all.
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by SIRTee15: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
goody234:
Nigerians have not reached that level yet when they do ehnn....it wont be a joke

Remove fuel subsidy now and Nigeria will reach that level b4 ending of this year
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by Oloh4Life: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
I think this is the reason the FG is doing all it can to prevent the NLC protest scheduled for next week.
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by PharmacyStore: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is a great article
Re: Sri Lanka Uprising Holds Lessons For Nigeria -Punch Editorial by Wwwq: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies / IGP Baba Presents ₦13 Billion Cheques To Families Of Dead & Injured Officers / Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.