Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,038 members, 7,976,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

Peter Obi Did Not Consult Me Before He Left The PDP. #Atikuonarisetv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Did Not Consult Me Before He Left The PDP. #Atikuonarisetv (166 Views)

Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Did Not Consult Me Before He Left The PDP. #Atikuonarisetv by ogododo: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi did not consult me before he left the PDP. #AtikuOnAriseTV.
PO only told @atiku 3 days after he had defected..
You can tell he was pained by the way Peter left..and wished differently..
For what it is worth it is only a matter of mutual respect atleast for someone who against the grain made you his VP..in 2019
Re: Peter Obi Did Not Consult Me Before He Left The PDP. #Atikuonarisetv by ogododo: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Obi no do well for dis, he for tel am earlier.
Re: Peter Obi Did Not Consult Me Before He Left The PDP. #Atikuonarisetv by MMWandali: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Ok

Did you consult
Wike before dumping him when the party's choose him for you?
ogododo:

Him say no voting for VP.
After the primary,
The party recommended Wike as VP
Re: Peter Obi Did Not Consult Me Before He Left The PDP. #Atikuonarisetv by ogododo: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2022
MMWandali:
Ok

Did you consult
Wike before dumping him when the party's choose him for you?
Him say no voting for VP.

(1) (Reply)

Elder Leke Calls On Nigerians, Kogites To Get Their PVC Before INEC Deadline / Fallout Of Pdp Presidential Primary Election: Wike Accuses Atiku Of Lying / Philanthropy: The Good Example Of Saliu Mustapha, Turaki Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.