Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,362 members, 7,937,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Should I Press On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Press On? (701 Views)

Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / When A Chic Lies 2 U That She Has A Bf: Any Signs? N Any Need 2 Press On? / When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Press On? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2011
hello my people,i seriously need ur candid opinion on an issue.
I'm a batch b corp member,a single dude! To cut d long story short,there is dis girl i met in camp, she was in my platoon and 2wks b4 d close of camping,we became friends. Along d line i fell in love with her and i told her my mind but she said if i av said my mind a year ago she cud av said yes but dat she's engaged now.
She's serving in abuja and i am serving in kano, what do u suggest i do?
Re: Should I Press On? by r231(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2011
find another girl SIMPLE grin grin

she is engaged now didn't you see a ring on her finger. . . . . . lol
Re: Should I Press On? by Goldieluks: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
Look for another girl,
don't press on,but press out instead.
Re: Should I Press On? by claremont(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
Kamardiran:

hello my people,i seriously need your candid opinion on an issue.
I'm a batch b corp member,a single dude! To cut d long story short,there is dis girl i met in camp, she was in my platoon and 2wks b4 d close of camping,we became friends. Along d line i fell in love with her and i told her my mind but she said if i av said my mind a year ago she cud av said yes but dat she's engaged now.
She's serving in abuja and i am serving in kano, what do u suggest i do?
What you are feeling for her is not "love", it is simply called infatuation, don't be fooled by anyone who tells you otherwise. As regards your issue, she has clearly said that she is engaged, so leave her to it then. The last census says that there are 77,181,390 females in Nigeria, surely you should be able to find 1 of them who will marry you, rather than pursuing someone else's wife.
Re: Should I Press On? by 2Praise: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
grin @press out instead.
Re: Should I Press On? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2011
if she no gree for u, "press out" before u are "pushed out".
She has the final call!
Re: Should I Press On? by God2man(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
Puppy love, calf love, crush, infatuation will not get you the right person. it is a wrong way to be engaged to a person. when issues like these are been discussed, it is important for you to know that , this is one of the greatest decision you can ever take on earth. if you make a mistake about the person you want to marry, you may be digging your grave. have you not seen couple stabbing each other with knife? don't you read newspapers? Be careful, when it comes to the issue of marriage. Do not rush into it. Be patient. Seek for help from God . God bless you. God2man
Re: Should I Press On? by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
Guy you were late move on or move out
Re: Should I Press On? by Tricici(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2011
God2man:

Puppy love
cheesy cheesy

Exit door pls bros, free urself

(1) (Reply)

*subs* / Lost A Loved One, Why Do Women Mourn Dan Men / Advice Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.