Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla (906 Views)

I Make New Custom Facebook Pages With 10000 Likes For Cash / Please Help, I Want To Build A Secondary School Website With Joomla / Integrating Interswitch's Webpay With Joomla's Virtuemart(shopping Cart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by Danyl(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
hello house, i just hosted my website and the dreamweaver am using is not really serving the way i want. but most importantly what i want to place on the site is a bulleting board, a panel of links like the header page where there will be links to other pages, and incorporating java scripts that represents news feed. though i have the java script codes for the news feeds and i installed the joomla1.7 but its like the joomla is not having the features can some one suggest any other fantastico suite software or softtaculous suite script installer software that i can use for this pupose. thanks
Re: Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by wealthmind: 3:17am On May 28, 2012
use joomla 1.5 or 2.5 it will work
Re: Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by oloyedejamiu: 4:41am On May 28, 2012
let me teach you joomla free.....
Re: Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by udokpuenyi(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2012
oloyede jamiu :
let me teach you joomla free.....

I will be glad if you can teach me, i have some challenges with joomla
drop me your contact (saincollin at gmail.com)
Re: Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2012
You'll need to install joomla on your local machine before customizing the CMS to your taste.

First step:
Install WAMP (all-in-one application) into your local machine (computer).

Second step:
download and install joomla on your computer. After the setup is successful, then download any extension you want from joomla site.

(1) (Reply)

The HR Tag / Webmasters, Please Post Here Some Legitmate Ads Site,god Bless You! / Bcrypt - How To Safely Store A Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.