Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Get Ebook Writing On Any Niche With 1 Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Ebook Writing On Any Niche With 1 Free (131 Views)

Ai Pixelsite Review – Creates & Hosts Websites In Any Niche With Just 1 Click / Find/offer Support Services In Any Niche @worksmi- Best Remote Works In Nigeria. / How To Start From Zero & Become A TOP BLOGGER & Influencer In Any Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Ebook Writing On Any Niche With 1 Free by Gbadurami(f): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
I am a book writer and eBook ghostwriter who can help you with your self help eBook, eBook, or nonfiction book project. I work with authors to create a perfect, polished manuscript for publishing on Amazon Kindle, Kobo, and other eBook writing stores.

My specialty is creating content that will connect with your audience, whether it’s an eBook writing, memoir, self-help eBook, kindle book writer or any other topic. I will create high-quality content to help you establish yourself as an authority on the subject.

I have a genius for making complex topics easy to understand and digest. I write in an engaging, interesting, informative, and educational way.

Service Entails
Well-researched and top-quality proofread content
Perfect layout & format for your eBook
Clickable TOC
Transfer of copyrights.
Client’s satisfaction with 24hrs. service available.

Please get to know more about my eBook writing services or schedule a call with me

https:///3zfdrDZ

Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks...

Re: Get Ebook Writing On Any Niche With 1 Free by emmanex2000: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good afternoon sir/ma,
Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook or course content writer, both fiction and non-fiction? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

Haven written on different topics, non-plagiarised and with a high grammar quality, i believe I am cut for this.

My pay isn't high.It's negotiable.

If interested, contact me on 07012809662.
Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of CDA News Felicitates With Miss Hycienth Glory Nkechi On Her Birthday / Digital Marketing Courses / How To Launch A Top-notch STO Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.