Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money (5007 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / I Go Finish This Girl Today. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Kingcalls: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Were you expecting a kiss from her? undecided Chaii..cheesy cheesy Stingy dude.

How wud u feel if a guy asks u for sex on the first talk with him... u will insult the living daylight... u women are soooooooo shallow
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by phemy36(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mom called me this afternoon to go take some vegetables, pepper and soup ingridients so my cousin sister will prepare launch.On my way I met a girl who resemble one of my students.As I stopped her and inquiring about her I noticed she was 23, 4yrs ahead of me.After that, this lady begged me for money.What I hate is when a useless pussy stares into my eyes just to please me.I told her that even if she sell me she will not get as much as 50 naira.

All pussies are beggars.

Pussies and begging are like 5and6.

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by omolasho: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Broke jam Broker
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by fman(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Messi1:
I know that these beggars with their stinking entilement mentality will come for my head; calling me a kid and a broke guy...I have about 230, 000 in my bank acct.
make we clap for you?
Abi na standing ovation you need?
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Israeldan1:
People wea get real and bastard money no day make noise

That ur 230k wea u claim to HV na close to my shop rent be that

So grow up okay

U didn't have to reply the teen. Boys are paying #150000 for room self con. plus other business spaces where they pay 15k/month about 3. He is growing
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by IamAsiri: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
God did...but she is not among the useless ones.

But you said "all" women are useless, including other men's respectable and well-mannered wives, which is an insult. Learn to talk about women cos not all women are terrible, else, you will also be referring to be responsible mother who will not be happy about the way you are talking, because I believe that she must have trained you well.
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by kelspinall(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Na so u speak the language wey i no sabi

lay low,i no call you...
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by pargelenis(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
Don’t you love it cheesy Go on girl, tell me more about this “akamu” you are so excited about
My preference is genetically female. Yours is men shoving up their members up your rear end … your life your choice grin
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Maynman: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
My preference is genetically female. Yours is men shoving up their members up your rear end … your life your choice grin

Your actions and fluidity with gay words is saying otherwise, out of everything its “gay words, akamu” that popped out of your head, you are used to this “akamu” and that’s fine!
Go on girl, tell us more about this “akamu” you are excited about cheesy
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by pargelenis(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
Your actions and fluidity with gay words is saying otherwise, out of everything its “akamu” that popped out of your head, you are used to this “akamu”
Go on girl, tell us more about this “akamu” you are excited about cheesy
It is your choice to be gay … it is your choice to receive your boyfriend’s akamu on your face. grin
My preference is genetically female …
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Maynman: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
It is your choice to be gay … it is your choice to receive your boyfriend’s akamu on your face. grin
My preference is genetically female …

girl, you are doing good. Tell us more about this “akamu” that you are describing. Your description of it is perfect, this is not your first time with “akamu”
Ride on, girl

“Genetically female” stop trying too hard to prove, bwahahahah
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Popesuccess(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mom called me this afternoon to go take some vegetables, pepper and soup ingridients so my cousin sister will prepare launch.On my way I met a girl who resemble one of my students.As I stopped her and inquiring about her I noticed she was 23, 4yrs ahead of me.After that, this lady begged me for money.What I hate is when a useless pussy stares into my eyes just to please me.I told her that even if she sell me she will not get as much as 50 naira.

All pussies are beggars.

Pussies and begging are like 5and6.
Maybe she is just hungry and she saw you like somebody that can help. If you know what this Buhari regime has done to people, many people you see around are starving.
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by pargelenis(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
girl, you are doing good. Tell us more about this “akamu” that you are describing. Your description of it is perfect, this is not your first time with “akamu”
Ride on, girl “Genetically female” stop trying too hard to prove, bwahahahah
Yes, you dress up as a girl and receive your boyfriend through your backside. You are homosexuàl 100% grin
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Maynman: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes, you dress up as a girl and receive your boyfriend through your backside. You are homosexuàl 100% grin

Girl this is weak.
Come on, tell us about “akamu”. You seem so excited when you talk about it!!

Go girl!!
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by pargelenis(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
Girl this is weak.
Come on, tell us about “akamu”. You seem so excited when you talk about it!!
Go girl!!
Sorry that you feel that way but you having sex with another man makes you gay … in fact, you receiving his akamu makes you a bitćh grin
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Maynman: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Sorry that you feel that way but you having sex with another man makes you gay … in fact, you receiving his akamu makes you a bitćh grin

Weak again girl.
Girl just tell us about how excited you are about “akamu” cheesy
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by pargelenis(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
Weak again girl. Girl just tell us about how excited you are about “akamu” cheesy
Sorry to vex you but you getting fûcked in the ass by another make makes you gay … you should please clean the akamu off your face too grin
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Maynman: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Sorry to vex you but you getting fûcked in the ass by another make makes you gay … you should please clean the akamu off your face too grin

Yes that’s my akamu girl.
Tell us more grin
Go girl!!!
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by pargelenis(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maynman:
Yes that’s my akamu girl. Tell us more grin Go girl!!!
Your boyfriend may call you “girl” but that’s simply because you are his bîtch to be receiving his akamu … you are both gay 100% grin
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Maynman: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Your boyfriend may call you “girl” but that’s simply because you are his bîtch to be receiving his akamu … you are both gay 100% grin

So familiar and fluid with the process huh, akamu girl ?bwahahahah cheesy
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by obinnazy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
am considering turning into a bad girl, cux it seems they are the ones excelling in all ramifications , why we the so called good girls are being taken for granted!!!!

You're not considering,, the bad girl thing is already in you...
Go, explore it...
If it pays to be bad, then be bad, if it pays to be good, then be good...
As for me, I choose to be a good guy...
Those bad girls you're envying don't have contentment and rest of mind.
Most bad girls envy good and decent gals.
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Maynman: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
am considering turning into a bad girl, cux it seems they are the ones excelling in all ramifications , why we the so called good girls are being taken for granted!!!!

Taken for granted by who?
Seems “good girls” also desperately crave for attention and validation.
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Demigod22: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
LoL, OP please reduce the volume. Most of the girls I have on social media are just there, we don't chat because immedistely after greetings, the next thing is begging, we are all working to survive, nobody is picking money elsewhere.
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by sslcrypt: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Things are really hard for people if you can help please do help. Don't do it because you think every Lady is out to milk you, do it because you can and because you want to help relief whatever she might be going through.
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Sammy101111(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Messi1:
Did have up to 230 000 when u were 19?

Lol 230k can't even pay my rent lol

Bro cool your head that 230k na small change
Na money way boys they use buy phone for there girlfriend for my shop lol
Re: I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money by Nonam: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol devil!!!! But do u know that being a good girl does no pay in Nigeria anymore? Do u?

Who told you that?
When you people face little chanlledge you become bad when good does not reign in you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Huge And Massive 'carrot'. What Else Can You See? (pics Ins.) / 3 Elements Every Relationship Needs If It Is Going To Last / Did I Cheat On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.