Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Bring Back Mr. And Miss Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bring Back Mr. And Miss Nairaland! (120 Views)

How Much Did You Miss Nairaland When It's Down / A Night Of Glamour At The Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2020 Grand Finale / Brila Fm Please Bring Back Our Paparazi!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Mr. And Miss Nairaland! by OmoEsan: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Years ago, Nairaland usually host this contest for the most beautiful and handsome guys and girls on Nairaland and the winners gets the title of Mr./Miss Nairaland alongside with some cash prizes.

Along the way, the contest died off. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Now I believe this forum has more beautiful people than it did years ago, I stand to be corrected though. And I think the cash prize attached to the competition will go a long way for the lucky winners in this time and era people would do anything to get some cash in their pocket. wink wink wink wink

Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique and all Mods should discuss this in your next meeting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Signed
A Concerned Nairalander that wants to see fine fine faces.

Lalasticlala please move to the front page, let us get more opinion on this matter. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Urban Youths For Good Governance Fetes Abia Speaker / AWS Training / Dear Broke Boys, How's Life��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.