Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) (82286 Views)

Habibat Tinubu: Meet Bola Tinubu’s Queer Daughter, The Gay Rights Activist / Meet Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Daughter,who Is Making Waves Abroad(graphics) / Mbeki, Kenyatta Meet Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by hohafrank(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everybody want to collect his share of national cake. Tinubu go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by esanmantruth: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Another female bishop standing close noted. Hope nor be another fake actors oooo? Because fake things apc cannot doesn’t exist
wwwihy:
Nollywood Best Actors Meet Bola Tinubu
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
inoki247:
I see Vawulence and bitterness thread loading shocked shocked shocked

Dem go call dem sponsored buh if na d oda way round na free love.....

Dey believe anybody wey dem hate no fit get love for free without dem paying for it....

They are very immature and insecure people.
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by ismodiwa(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Can obi?
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dead Meeting with hungry actors wey career don evaporate.

The REAL Nollywood actors and actresses are fully with #Team Peter Obi! (I got proofs).
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Fashola to Ambode to Sanwo-Olu have done for mostly Igbo actors and filmmakers in Nollywood what Peter Obi and their other idiotic Igbo State Governors failed to do for them since 1992 to date.
But idiotic Igbo Obidients are the most ignorant and ungrateful in Nigeria
When Ifeanyi Dike and Ngozi Nwosu were almost dying from illness, Lagos State Governors came to their rescue and saved their lives. No single Igbo State Governor did what Lagos State Governors have done for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:
Dead Meeting with hungry actors wey career don evaporate.

The REAL Nollywood actors and actresses are fully with #Team Peter Obi! (I got proofs).

You are RE-TAR-DED.
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
hohafrank:
Everybody want to collect his share of national cake. Tinubu go hear am.
You are ignorantly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by majamajic(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:
Obidients how market? Twitter no be polling booth o.

Over 10m new voters registration , go INEc portal , we are everywhere
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by bluebay(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
I see bunch of people
Struggling to meet up at the industry
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ifeanyi Dike gets another N2m from Fashola - Vanguard News

Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State has done it again as he donates another N2 million to further support Ifeanyi Dike, who is currently in India where he is expected to undergo kidney transplant soon.

Ifeanyi, the Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria (AGN), travelled to India last month with the kidney-donour, after he was diagnosed of a kidney-related ailment.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/ifeanyi-dike-gets-another-n2m-from-fashola/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by oneclickng: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:
Obituarists will soon flood the thread to call them fake actors and unpatriotic Nigerians.
Then you BAT'stards will be disappointed in the end
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
HEADLINESGovernor Fashola donates N4.5 million to Nollywood actress, Ngozi Nwosu

https://dailypost.ng/2013/01/01/governor-fashola-donates-n4-5-million-nollywood-actress-ngozi-nwosu/

LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT’S OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES NOLLYWOOD UPGRADE PROJECT
https://www.govloop.com/community/blog/lagos-state-governments-officially-launches-nollywood-upgrade-project/

The governor disclosed this at the inauguration of a 9-member committee on Film Production Empowerment for Lagos State at the Banquet Hall, Lagos House, Marina.

The committee is made of core industry practitioners which include Richard Mofe-Damijo, veteran filmmaker Tunde Kelani, Founder AMAA Peace Anyiam Osigwe, Film and TV producers Mo Abudu and Kunle Afolayan.

Others are Adebukola Agbaminoja, Tinubu Ferdinand R.O, Taju Olayiwola Olajumoke and Mrs Funke Avoseh.

Mr Sanwoolu explained that the scheme is to support the creative ideas of producers who are constrained by funds to bring their concepts to reality.

‘‘It would further support creatives and further enhance the sector as a significant contributor to our state and national GDP.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/459645-lagos-govt-announces-n1billion-seed-capital-for-creativity-tourism-sectors.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by homody(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
majamajic:

I don't hate Tinubu . Am not going to vote him , cos I have someone better to vote .

That's simple !

Who ask you question now? No be like ur vote we even dey talk, person wey no get PVC.
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
This people will attract insults and curses to themselves.
attract ? They are already cursed but will definitely pass it unto their unborn IF their visit is to support him

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2022
ElSudani:
Obidients how market? Twitter no be polling booth o.
Osun still on my mind.
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Petyprince: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Lionking1913:
All of them put together no reach Destiny Etiko
You well atall? Comparing legends with an Olosho
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Doyou2019: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2022
BATified2023:
that is the collective narcissist attitude everyone is complaining about them

They never see anything good in others so they want everyone to see it that way

They believe everyone must hate tinubu cos they hate him,no wonder they declare sit at home for everyone against their wish n kill anyone who doesn’t comply

They will insult these ones now

You talk too much sha. It's called hero worshipping, and even you my agbado friend do it. Only difference is that my Igbo guys, on here, don't call it hatred when Moh, Helinues and the others do it . Actually for the OBIdients, they see it as fear rather than hatred.
It's always been you Pro-APC guys who can't take what you dish out to others. You get a little beaten, and the next thing, you're crying for the mods' help - like a spoilt brat who would rather destroy his toy than have anyone else play with it grin

I'm Yoruba by the way. Detribalized Yorubas don't do ethnic bigotry, and that's why a whole lot of us are not on Tinubu's side.
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Doyou2019: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2022
kenzysmith:
According to portable if u want to casssshout meet Tunubu angry grin

That rascal should do a record on that. It would hit this electioneering season.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by sencekompis: 1:19am On Jul 23, 2022
ADEYINKA GRANDSON IS VERY CORRECT ABOUT THE IBOS HORRIBLE TRIBE
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:00am On Jul 23, 2022
/
Portable cashed out.

Everyone cashing out.

However, the money (N3k) you collected in 2019, wetin you use am do? grin

/
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Billygee2u: 2:10am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:
Brown envelope actors

One up coming actress can give all of them good run
They just want to cash out.
Don't blame them, they need their own share of Tinubu‘s loot
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by TrueNigerian300: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2022
inoki247:

Dey believe anybody wey dem hate no fit get love for free without dem paying for it....

Well said...children of hate and bitterness their hearts are full of bitterness and hatred for others�. When others return it they cry river.Let them enjoy their fame for the next few months until Tinubu or Atiku is declared winner. Then they go back to Biafra or death �
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by dragunov: 2:22am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:
Obituarists will soon flood the thread to call them fake actors and unpatriotic Nigerians.

Before nko? Fine bara Nollywood artists.
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 2:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Retired actors
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by plaindealer: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Antoeni:
Hungry Shameless Dirty Nollywood Actors,

If na Pandora den go visit, they won't be hungry...

Se ya life.. grin
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by plaindealer: 2:54am On Jul 23, 2022
oneclickng:

Then you BAT'stards will be disappointed in the end

Toxic Pandora ipob..
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 4:46am On Jul 23, 2022
inoki247:

But you and i knows very well that these set of hungry actors will be rewarded generously for supporting him.
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by pasuma(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Are you aware that of all three, Atiku is the only one free from drug peddling accusations

Becareful what you wish for oooo

Gandollar:
You can't want peace now after sowing the seeds for politics of bitterness.

A drug baron whether retired or not will not smell Aso rock.
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:13am On Jul 23, 2022
homody:

Who ask you question now? No be like ur vote we even dey talk, person wey no get PVC.

Did u check where my reply came from ? This election is going to be different from what u seeing before
Over 1Om new young voters !
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:16am On Jul 23, 2022
IbileIfe:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Fashola to Ambode to Sanwo-Olu have done for mostly Igbo actors and filmmakers in Nollywood what Peter Obi and their other idiotic Igbo State Governors failed to do for them since 1992 to date.
But idiotic Igbo Obidients are the most ignorant and ungrateful in Nigeria
When Ifeanyi Dike and Ngozi Nwosu were almost dying from illness, Lagos State Governors came to their rescue and saved their lives. No single Igbo State Governor did what Lagos State Governors have done for them.

Is that why I should vote Tinubu as president ?

This is the reason u want vote Tinubu ? Kneel down let me pray for u and your future kids
Re: Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) by kenzysmith: 6:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Doyou2019:

That rascal should do a record on that. It would hit this electioneering season.
he no feel try am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.