Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times (1759 Views)

Hard Times Reveal True Friends / How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Have u ever been in a condition were u have no money, no food, no job, no source of income at all, in debt and no hope of survival, starving for days with no one to help, no property at all to sell, no menial jobs around even if u see no strength to work cos u haven't eaten for long, and if u manage to work how long will the mini pay last u, a day, or 2, maybe few days, meaning u have to go through the same hard labour again after u run of your change and these menial jobs are not guaranteed you will see them everytime, even if u get a job u still need to work a full month before ure paid how are u going to feed during the days u work before your payday.
Most people in this situation tend to commit suicide not because of the hardship but because they see no hope again.
Anyone with such experience how did you survive it? Share your stories it might be a motivation to others going through same

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by chatinent: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Person wey come borrow money from me dash me N15k after en hear my story.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by my3name(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
cry cry
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by marlow1962(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hard times makes the strongest men, fr fr.
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by ekene247(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
It happened to me after my NYSC

I used to borrow from friends to eat and pay back. I later started getting small small money and relocated, and at least, I now have my sanity.

Next thing bothering me is marriage. I fear marriage because women dey fear me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by obinna58(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
ekene247:

I used to borrow from friends to eat and pay back. I later started getting small small money and relocated, and at least, I now have my sanity.

No be only you brother.

Things my eyes have seen chaii, this gender is terrible
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by ekene247(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
obinna58:

No be only you brother.

Things my eyes have seen chaii, this gender is terrible

One recently proposed to me and I was just laughing in my mind. Alot of them now hovering around me. Thank GOD I was never a SIMP.
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
marlow1962:
Hard times makes the strongest men, fr fr.
yeah if u survive it but kills if u can't
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Starz825(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
ekene247:

One recently proposed to me and I was just laughing in my mind. Alot of them now hovering around me. Thank GOD I was never a SIMP.

You are exactly at a stage when you need to be careful....women flocking around you is no big deal ...
Don't be manipulated...
Just try as much as possible to make a decision to marry a lady that is ready to join hands with you and not just because you have Money...and once you make that decision...man up and take responsibility...
I wish you good luck
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
ekene247:

how did u start getting the small cash
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by obinna58(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
ekene247:

Looking to reap the fruit they did not labor for, that's one of the special ability, unfortunately they'll not only reap the fruit, dem go chop the seed

Mess it all up and jump ship if opportunity shows it self sounds familiar.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by H0didon(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Damn!! The truth is, we all have problems, issues bothering us. Most times we see people smiling but inside them its tears cry. Its not easy at all especially how hard things are in Nigeria. But one thing that i know is that no matter what you're going, you can always overcome. That burden isn't bigger than you...

Lastly, surviving is hard. Even our enemies knows this and that's why they always try to get us to fall during our trying times....But what keeps me going is my strong desire to see what happens if i survive...Plus God has been there for me and my famz cool. Its good to have God's backing too...He never fails.

That been said, NEVER GIVE UP. Some times when i look back and i look at my present life, i am always grateful to God that i didn't give up...Anything can happen within a sec. No matter how your life is, you're still better than some people out there and dem no give up...Why should you??

As our Ancestors would say "A wise man never quit".

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by ekene247(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
yunglegend99:
how did u start getting the small cash

I studied a professional course in the Uni, so it helped in saving me.
If I tell you what I passed through, u will never believe. I can't even write it here because it is shameful.

I usually pity people passing out of NYSC because a lot of them must collect. I feel so sorry for Nigerian youths because I know many of them are passing through that stage. It a pity we found ourselves in such country.
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by JoeRizzla(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
during 2017 mehn !! now I just remember it as a flashback..

Things ain't easy in nigeria
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by FettyWilliams(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
This year's been my worst since I was born, can't even shave my beards, friends are gone and no one ever remembers I exist just because guy man went broke, girlfriend left and blocked me, family still dey look up to me imagine me wey no even get hope right now. This life sucks, I just need a security guard job in any location I will willingly do it with all my heart so if you have any for me please pm me

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
ekene247:

I studied a professional course in the Uni, so it helped in saving me.
If I tell you what I passed through, u will never believe. I can't even write it here because it is shameful.

I usually pity people passing out of NYSC because a lot of them must collect. I feel so sorry for Nigerian youths because I know many of them are passing through that stage. It a pity we found ourselves in such country.
pls share your story bro no matter how shameful it will help, remember you're anonymous no one knows you here
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
FettyWilliams:
This year's been my worst since I was born, can't even shave my beards, friends are gone and no one ever remembers I exist just because guy man went broke, girlfriend left and blocked me, family still dey look up to me imagine me wey no even get hope right now. This life sucks, I just need a security guard job in any location I will willingly do it with all my heart so if you have any for me please pm me
so how are u coping bro
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
FettyWilliams:
there is a security job someone was telling me about that i also want to be part of, if there is still another slot i let u know when i hear from him

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by ekene247(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
yunglegend99:
pls share your story bro no matter how shameful it will help, remember you're anonymous no one knows you here

Lol �
If u are into tech and data, u will know that "anonymous" is just a word

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
JoeRizzla:
during 2017 mehn !! now I just remember it as a flashback..

Things ain't easy in nigeria
what happened during 2017 please share with us
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
ekene247:

Lol �
If u are into tech and data, u will know that "anonymous" is just a word
even at that I don't think anyone is interested in knowing the real you
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Flamethehussler: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
yunglegend99:
Have u ever been in a condition were u have no money, no food, no job, no source of income at all, in debt and no hope of survival, starving for days with no one to help, no property at all to sell, no menial jobs around even if u see no strength to work cos u haven't eaten for long, and if u manage to work how long will the mini pay last u, a day, or 2, maybe few days, meaning u have to go through the same hard labour again after u run of your change and these menial jobs are not guaranteed you will see them everytime, even if u get a job u still need to work a full month before ure paid how are u going to feed during the days u work before your payday.
Most people in this situation tend to commit suicide not because of the hardship but because they see no hope again.
Anyone with such experience how did you survive it? Share your stories it might be a motivation to others going through same

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by yunglegend99(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
H0didon:
Damn!! The truth is, we all have problems, issues bothering us. Most times we see people smiling but inside them its tears cry. Its not easy at all especially how hard things are in Nigeria. But one thing that i know is that no matter what you're going, you can always overcome. That burden isn't bigger than you...

Lastly, surviving is hard. Even our enemies knows this and that's why they always try to get us to fall during our trying times....But what keeps me going is my strong desire to see what happens if i survive...Plus God has been there for me and my famz cool. Its good to have God's backing too...He never fails.

That been said, NEVER GIVE UP. Some times when i look back and i look at my present life, i am always grateful to God that i didn't give up...Anything can happen within a sec. No matter how your life is, you're still better than some people out there and dem no give up...Why should you??

As our Ancestors would say "A wise man never quit".
well spoken thanks alot for your contribution
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abeg everyone dey struggle ooo, me too seff,sha remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Nyascobar1414: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
ekene247:

Kuku kill me wid laff... NL funny asf...
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Asceleb16(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Gofwane(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
chatinent:
Person wey come borrow money from me dash me N15k after en hear my story.
And I was legit planning to ask you for urgent 2k grin I even sent you a mail last week I think.
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Nyascobar1414: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
ekene247:

When the other gender is successful(financially)boom, they need no man.. When y'all men are successful(financially)boom, they need a woman to take care of...

Men like to the suffer.

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Savedday: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by ExMI6(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Be careful of this thread
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by ExMI6(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but usefull and. Beautiful. All of them...

Yes they are
Re: How Did You Survive And Made It Through Hard Times by Samuelxxx(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
We still Dey go through lots of things and it ain’t easy but I no fit give up the last thing on your mind should be to give up and start small you will see the difference no try to pack all the money at once

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can You Meet Good Girls? / Why Can't I Have A Date After Exchanging Numbers? / Any Parent That Does This Do Not Love Their Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.