Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China (571 Views)

Chinese Company To Sell Nigeria's Houses In Liverpool, UK For $2.2 Million / Shell To Sell Nigeria Onshore Oil Business For $1.3 Billion / Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Chinkoalhaji34: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obi China is a thief and some while ago he was seeking crowdfunding from people to continue his lying machine.

He stole Anamnra state dry and looted their money in tax havens. He is a thief and if Nigeria government is serious, he should be in kirikiri

He is a pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by manuelkel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by ican2020: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Joblessness is bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by psucc(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wake up, dude, Buhari has already sold Nigeria to China through loans and Obi or whoever is elected will only do the handing over just as they handed over Bakassi to Cameroon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by silibaba: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Obi China is a thief and some while ago he was seeking crowdfunding from people to continue his lying machine.

He stole Anamnra state dry and looted their money in tax havens. He is a thief and if Nigeria government is serious, he should be in kirikiri

Joseph the dreamer. Dream on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Ofunaofu: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
angry
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by gift2xl: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pathological dreamer.

Your hate for obi will not remove a single hair from his body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by idomalord: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Good thing is that him must still be preside.
Sad thing be say u go still benefit from his goodness.

But u have another option sha

U fit move out of d country after him win.

Maybe try Niger

1 Like

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

I dreamt that Tinubu already sold Nigerians to bokoharam....

Goat.

Next time better have common sense.

Foolish thing.
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Mindlog: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
You didn't have a dream but struggling with hallucinations. cheesy
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by Oilwell(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Na fever you get. High fever.

It is becoming clearer and clearer every day who the real thief/Liar is between Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi

Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by adekolaelect(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
I have a Dream that Obi can never become Nigeria president talkless of him selling the country .
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by KanwuliaExtra: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
How can?
When APC already sold Nigeria to China? grin

Please, go and educate yourself.
Re: I Have A Dream That Peter Obi Pandora Will Sell Nigeria To China by wiseoneking: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Better off with that. Do you have any problem with that. Nigeria is already sold to China under your father Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

President. For Equity Fairness Justice, It's The Turn Of Southern Muslims / Osibanjo Should Resign / The Agenda Of Peter Obi For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.