Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tinubu's "Winning" Strategy Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's "Winning" Strategy Ahead Of 2023 Elections (275 Views)

I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / Polls Show Tinubu Winning Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's "Winning" Strategy Ahead Of 2023 Elections by NwaIdeato: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
I. Display complete arrogance, disregard and insensitivity to the sensibilities of millions of Nigerians who have been divided through the middle along ethnoreligious lines.

2. Neglect the greater South and bank on massive bloc votes from the SW and core Muslim North...the Christians across Nigeria can go to hell for all he cares, as long as he is guaranteed enough Muslim votes, every other thing is vibes and insha Allah.

3. With or without the electoral act, APC with its massive structure and Federal backing will hopefully rig him into office of president come 2023.

But what this man doesn't know that awaits him will prove to be the biggest shocker of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's "Winning" Strategy Ahead Of 2023 Elections by successmatters(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's the corrupt APC and PDP vs the rest of Nigerians.

I predict a win for the masses of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's "Winning" Strategy Ahead Of 2023 Elections by kenzysmith: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Number 5 can't happen rvrn buhari no want make he enter
Re: Tinubu's "Winning" Strategy Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Validated: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fake and senseless! Who reveals his winning strategies if not losers.
The muslim North would rather vote for Atiku if they want to go religious than Tinubu..
Re: Tinubu's "Winning" Strategy Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Xscape1993(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fake candidate.... founder of agberos in Nigeria...
Re: Tinubu's "Winning" Strategy Ahead Of 2023 Elections by SmellyNyash: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin Let them kee on deceiving demselves.. Tinubu is going no where!!

See one of tilinbu Bishop!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Insurgents Threaten To Abduct President Buhari And El-rufai Very Soon / Peter Obi Ticket Vs Atiku And Tinibu Ticket For 2023 Presidential Election / Do We Have Some Of The Worst Politicians In Igbo Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.