Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

9-yr Love Story Turns Sour, As Gf Sets House, Bf Ablaze, Commits Suicide In Osun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9-yr Love Story Turns Sour, As Gf Sets House, Bf Ablaze, Commits Suicide In Osun (519 Views)

Video: Romantic Proposal Turned Sour As Lady Landed Hot Slap On Her Boyfriend / Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-yr Love Story Turns Sour, As Gf Sets House, Bf Ablaze, Commits Suicide In Osun by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
The love story of Boluwatife Bamidele and his fiancee, Ifeoluwa was, ordinarily, meant to blossom and bring forth offsprings. However, the nine years old love tale ended in tragedy as the two love birds succumbed to death over infidelity. The two young lovers were engaged to one another on October 4, 2021 with a view to solemnise the relationship before Boluwatife traveled to Cairo in search of greener pasture and return to the country early this month to give Ifeoluwa a surprise birthday gift.

However, what was supposed to be a fun- filled trip eventually became a death trap for the two lovers. It was gathered that on Sunday, July 17, Ifeoluwa set their house at Koka, near Osogbo, on fire after she found out that her partner is having an affair with another woman, which has allegedly produced a child, when she is yet to have one.

The young lady was said to have fled after commiting the said crime and was never found untill she was brought to the General Hospital Osogbo, dead allegedly by her lawyer. According to one of their neighbours at Koka, Gabriel Adejare, “I met Ifeoluwa while returning from work bare-footed and in underwear.
Re: 9-yr Love Story Turns Sour, As Gf Sets House, Bf Ablaze, Commits Suicide In Osun by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: 9-yr Love Story Turns Sour, As Gf Sets House, Bf Ablaze, Commits Suicide In Osun by Omicron123: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: 9-yr Love Story Turns Sour, As Gf Sets House, Bf Ablaze, Commits Suicide In Osun by Demigod22: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Psychopath is bad. When I read stories like this and I meet a girl, I go down on my knees and pray that may this meeting not end my life.

(1) (Reply)

Bedrooms Sex / Bbnaija 2022: Phyna Breaks Up With Groovy / Why Do People Put He/him/his And She/her/hers On Their Profile? It Means What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.