Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal (36175 Views)

Breaking News: Ukraine And Russia Sign 'Beacon Of Hope' Food Crisis Deal / Russia Sign Military Deal With Cameroon / War In Ukraine: Russia Restricts Access To BBC In Media Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by nedekid: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
jmoore:
The deal won't make a significant difference. Russia is still bombing Ukraine farmlands.
Does bombing farmlands make sense to you? Surely the Russians are smarter than that. If they wanted to do that, rather they would have bombed the silos after harvest with a tiny cheap bomb that will set the grains on fire.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by pegix(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
See what the turkish have helped achieve in a short while

Whereas some fools and their puppets in sticky grossly high inflated economy now cannot see ways for dialogue and peaceful resolution to this war but rather supplying weapons and more weapons for their self destuction

It's obvious and glaring to everyone
Ukraine cannot take a quarter of the russian armed forces
Muchless their entirety

Well trained with a structured military doctrine
More equipment
The only independent.military after USA
They made their jets and tanks, rockets , guns , ship, tech all self built

The commedians can try again later

1 Like

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by jojothaiv(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
While APC signed agreement to export poverty.
Sowore said the current government gazette National Grid collapse.

Mehnnnn, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by jmoore(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
nedekid:

Does bombing farmlands make sense to you? Surely the Russians are smarter than that. If they wanted to do that, rather they would have bombed the silos after harvest with a tiny cheap bomb that will set the grains on fire.
Russians smarter? Smart by raping Ukrainian women?

No need for debate. Russians have hijacked the minds of some Africans to believe any fake news from Russian government.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by ponishah: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
mach7:
I am happy with this deal. At least the cost of flour will reduce and this will also lead to a reduction in the price of bread.
Doesnt work with APC, NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM APC
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by nedekid: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
jmoore:

Russians smarter? Smart by raping Ukrainian women?

No need for debate. Russians have hijacked the minds of some Africans to believe any fake news from Russian government.
Lolz, I think rather the propaganda has worked on you.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Trackstars: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by SamOchuko: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvXfwve_7T8

Ukraine, Russia sign grain export deal

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/ukraine-russia-sign-grain-export-deal/

America will look for a way to botch this deal and blame it on Russia, this deal might pave way for a peaceful resolution of the entire crisis but the west don’t want this war to end so they ensure this deal do not see the light of day.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Costanza: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
They’re fighting war with each other and still signing trade deals.. getting high quality flash drives that won’t corrupt after a few months was damn impossible until I discovered this one from Oraimo

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Exmilitant(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hundjager:
I'm elated by this deal, meanwhile you can pitch your business ideas as an entrepreneur in the 9th season of the next Titan show and win a whooping N20M grand prize and N5M for runners-up. Registration link below my signature.
Una want steal people business idea? undecided
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
saintopus:
They're in war yet signing agreement. This goes to show us what Lucky Dube said

" Leaders fight these wars anytime they want

Some for their right

Some for fun " ...!!!

Russia is on a military exercise in Ukraine grin
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by newdawn2017(f): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
chiboycue:
Even with bombardment and assault inside it's territory. Ukraine still has grains to export.

This is one of the modern wonders of the world
I am in shock as well
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by kay29000(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

Whatever goes up in Nigeria, does it ever comes down?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by asunaobi(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=mach7 post=114988508]I am happy with this deal. At least the cost of flour will reduce and this will also lead to a reduction in the price of bread.
[/quote Your consumption brain will be changed by Peter Obi to production brain when he becomes President. Look around you very carefully, humble yourself and think .You are blessed with more fertile lands than those that produce those flour for you.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by mach7(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=asunaobi post=114993378][/quote]I love my brain the way it is. You though might be needing your master's help for re-calibration.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by assholemods: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
mach7:
Peace will not reign until USA and by extension its puppet Ukraine agrees to negotiate.

Remember that the ultimate aim of this conflict is to "weaken" Russia using Ukraine. So the US will continue fanning the flames of war.
Was it not Russia that invaded Ukraine... I don't get any sense in your comment.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by assholemods: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jaisman26:

Lies from the pit of hell. From chenchya 1999, Georgia in 2008, crimea in 2014 and now Ukraine 2022........check your Russia evasion history it's all about expansion of Russia territories of old USSR and fear of domination by NATO.
You dey mind the olodo with his senseless comment.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by kientsan: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by ferking(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Russia remain my world power.God bless Russia
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
The biggest losers of this war is Ukraine/Europe.

America used them to check the current strength of Russia
na china strength dey go test next maybe via india

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by LagosXYZ: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvXfwve_7T8

Ukraine, Russia sign grain export deal

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/ukraine-russia-sign-grain-export-deal/

They will now use the revenue to buy weapons to kill themselves further. What the hell is wrong with human beings?
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by pacespot(m): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2022
A clear sign of a possible peace deal in future.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Caseless: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2022
mach7:
I am happy with this deal. At least the cost of flour will reduce and this will also lead to a reduction in the price of bread.
I'm happy the sanctions backfired on the imposers too. Now look at the tone the US department used in the report.

Those who thinks can sanction have learned it that it won't always work. Russia has been making 1 billion dollars every day since the war started.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Linguistical001(m): 1:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Tí a bá ń jà, bíi ká kú kọ́... So the case of àgbàdo and cassava has reached Russia and Ukraine?

Someone asked Vladimir Putin when he'll stop invading Ukraine, he said when ASUU call off their strike and when ASUU chairman was asked about calling off the strike he said till Russian troops stop invading Ukraine...

Our God is a merciful God.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Caseless: 1:44am On Jul 23, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
na china strength dey go test next maybe via india
China and India won't fight - that's like half of the world fighting. They belong to BRICS too. They're partners.

USA is using Taiwan to try China.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2022
You have to respect Oyinbo. Even in the midst of war they can come together to agree on certain essentials. In Africa we can’t get the essentials done even in times of peace.
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by sehin79(m): 2:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Ukraine enter one chances...grain is the major export... and Russia is essentially controlling how they make money...
that Ukraine president is truly a comedian

1 Like

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by dreu2fine(m): 3:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
While APC signed agreement to export poverty.
What how you contributed to your country
Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Truth801(m): 4:02am On Jul 23, 2022
TobiAbuja:
The thieving Russians had no choice after their ship full of stolen grain was confiscated by Turkey.
double check your info sir. The ship was delayed for some days and allowed to leave. Do you think Russia would have signed this grain deal in Instanbul if their ship was confiscated by Turkey ?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal by Tundex911: 4:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Lolzzz

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel: Arab Attacker Who Stabbed Four To Death, Shot Dead / Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed / Imelda Acosta Sentenced To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.