Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes (47468 Views)

Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG / 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by blue01(m): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2022
E clear se na OBI all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Newton2024: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2022
EmeeNaka:
Kwankwaso, Atiku, Tinubu and Obi will share Muslim votes.
Why christians will give Peter Obi block votes. I am happy that Peter Obi is contesting. He gave us Christians and Southerners an opportunity to participate in 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by lonecatt(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

3 muslims , 1 christian
U supposed know what will happen
more reason he isnt a push over,the three muskims will have their votes split.
muslims were more in osun remember.

besides Nigerians are tired anyway, both the muslims and christians are suffering bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Mrhonesty:
Go and read the write-up again. They said Obi/Kwaakwanso have no where to go. Tinubu and Atiku are the main contenders. Kwakwanso's votes will triple Obi's votes.

You are actually the one who has issues with comprehension. Try and read without biases next time.
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Newton2024: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If there's a rerun between tinubu and Atiku because of the 3rd forces the SS, SE and North would vote massively for Atiku Because Peter Obi and Kwankwaso would already be out.

There's no way tinubu is winning this election.

This I have seen.

With Obi clearing the SE/SS and half of NC and Atiku doing same in the NE/NW, then a run off between Obi and Atiku is most likely.

Tinubu on the other hand will win in the SW plus Kogi and Kwara, while Kwankwaso will win in Jigawa/Kano, but will both be dropped after the first ballot.
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Realtalk20: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2022
KingKO22:
grin
You forgot to mention 4th force grin

Kwankwaso is no longer working for Tinubu again grin

My own is that, I don't want to hear Beerfraud or referendum or Zoo or Cow after 2023 election

Infact Beerfraud have died a natural death in 2022 so whoever that's going to start Beerfraud agitation after 2023 election should prepare for Python dance extra grin

Seun it seems new bot accounts have been created

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by jrobbins: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2022
alsudan:
With Obi clearing the SE/SS and half of NC and Atiku doing same in the NE/NW, then a run off between Obi and Atiku is most likely.

Tinubu on the other hand will win in the SW plus Kogi and Kwara, while Kwankwaso will win in Jigawa/Kano, but will both be dropped after the first ballot.

Tinubu cannot win this Kogi I'm in. Likely Atiku
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Blackestjunior(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2022
ceejayluv:

No harm in trial....

Am Obidient but they might still rig it even though he wins, those Politicians
can go extra miles to make sure they win
From vote buying to stealing of ballot boxes 8s INEC even at least 95% credible?
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Jack500: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No man that came out of a woman can stop Peter Obi emergence as the next president not even a billion agbado and cassava munching BATstards.

angry grin
We will be here to mock you in February grin
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Jack500: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Validated:

Tinubu will not win in Lagos, because of Obi and his MM ticket. Tinubu cannot cannot poll more than 400k votes, Obi will take 450k and Atiku and Atiku 300k. Estimate Lagos to poll 1.1m votes. In Oyo, Tinubu would win by 40%, Atiku will 40% while Obi will take about 20%. In Osun PDP will win with about 45%. Tinubu would get 40%, I do not give Obi more than 15%, same as in Ogun. Ekiti and Ondo will wreck Tinubu's ambition. These 2 predominatly Christian stste will not give Tinubu more than 30%. No matter how much is involved, the people values their religion more than money. In summary, Tinubu will not get in SW bloc votes. He will lose substantial votes due to MM ticket.

Emotional political analyst, we will be here to mock you in February, Sha don't deactivate your account
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by SenatePresdo(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2022
KingKO22:
grin
You forgot to mention 4th force grin

Kwankwaso is no longer working for Tinubu again grin

My own is that, I don't want to hear Beerfraud or referendum or Zoo or Cow after 2023 election

Infact Beerfraud have died a natural death in 2022 so whoever that's going to start

Beerfraud agitation after 2023 election should prepare for Python dance extra grin

Unfortunately for you, the Rerun would be between Atiku and Obi, as per first and second position.

Tell me the Region Tinubu can win with at least 80% grin
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by luluman: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
alsudan:

You thing this is the politics of your family house where you can decide how it goes?
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by kingamaa(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

E be like this one just dey wake From sleep grin grin grin

So with all the trainings they gave you, this is all you can come up with??

Another spam account cheesy cheesy

Typical of the obidient. Your victory shall be established in insults, curses and bullying.

Continue.

Na you biko.
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by bonnyhope: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2022
frugal:

Tinubu will not win Lagos, Oyo and Ondo.

Pls let him know

Lagosians are ready for this election

E go shock APC
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Born2Breed(f): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2022
SS/SE already on lock down for Obi.

50% from NC and 35% from SW for Obi.

Kwankwaso will only lockdown few states from North West.

Putting kwakwa in the equation is a waste of time. The major problem for Obi is NE n NW. If he can garner 25% from these two politically mumu regions coz they only vote for tribe n religion, then there won't be a need for a runoff.

1 Like

Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Keyin: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2022
There wouldn't be any re-reun. When you want to take back your property from some one/people you don't go into contest with them. N-I-G-E-R-I-A Y-O-U-T-H-S W-A-N-T T-O T-A-K-E B-A-C-K T-H-E-I-R C-O-U-N-T-R-Y

We have suffered so much and we are voting OBI-DATTI
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by SugarGirl44(f): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2022
IJOBA11:
EVEN YOUR MENTOR ISHAQ AKINTOLA WILL RUN AWAY FROM NIGERIA ONCE OBI IS DECLARED WINNER INSHA ALLAH

Oponu who told you I'm a muslim?
Lolz.
You want to bring your religious madness to Yorubaland.
Ko le work.
We choose tribe over religion.
Even if obi is my pastor, I'll still rate Tinubu over him, because Yorubas are naturally brilliant.
I can't trade a 1st class material of accounting for a mere Pass in a wack course.
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by buckeyemedia: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
I will shed my blood for Peter Obi on election day.

Be careful what you wish for, many have died for nothing on top politics, only your family & friends will mourn & feel your loss after your blood has been shed.

The Labor Parry members will enter Government, mismanage & steal money, many have died for Pdp & APC, of what benefit was it to them?

I.e. Who killed Funsho Williams?
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Yet you are so unlettered to write well. Wetin be ANTI-MARRAIGE..?? Lol

Antimarraige:
their rigging plans will fail them
Proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by buckeyemedia: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Oponu who told you I'm a muslim?
Lolz.
You want to bring your religious madness to Yorubaland.
Ko le work.
We choose tribe over religion.
Even if obi is my pastor, I'll still rate Tinubu over him, because Yorubas are naturally brilliant.
I can't trade a 1st class material of accounting for a mere Pass in a wack course.
Like Portable Zazzu?
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Fufu

BOOOMNAIJA:
I will shed my blood for Peter Obi on election day.

Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Mrgreg5295: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2022
alsudan:

come n win Kogi for Tinubu nar
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by pacesetting: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2022
This is your point of view, so I understand. Unfortunately, SS and SE are already on lockdown for Obi. The middle belt is gradually accepting the movement.

What he needs right now is to penetrate the core North as much as he can. Thankfully, election is seven months away and there is time to do that.

It hasn't been up to three months he joined LP and look at the momentum he already has. I stay in Benue, and every Tiv or Idoma person I know here are already Obidient.

With the way things stand, Labour Party is likely going to gain more supporters before the election than either PDP or APC.

NNPP, on the other hand, is indirectly working in favour of LP.

eeetuk:
"The 2023 presidential election may go into rerun with the emergence of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, and candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party, Rabiu Kwankwaso, a delegation of United States-based National Democratic Institute and International Republican Institute, said on Friday."

I disagree!
Obi and Kwankwaso candidacies are overrated. And here is why:
What states can Obi and Kwankwaso win to peel off either Atiku or Kwankwaso supports in those states?
I cannot see it. As it stands today, Atiku will win both South/South and the east states. Ibos want to put food on the tables for their families every day. Voting for Obi will undercut that objective. And Atiku presidency provides Ibos with the best opportunities to play major roles in NIgerian government than that of Tinubu.
So, in future when more data begin to emerge, i will re-visit this topic in my expanded analysis.

1 Like

Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Coolgent(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
It seem like this institute is only doing its research on social media
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by SugarGirl44(f): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Like Portable Zazzu?

Even in his madness he still managed to be creative and is doing well for himself.
Why don't you try it and see if you won't fail.
Even Tinubu that you hate is a 1st class student, while hoebi graduated with a Pass.
Abinibi yato si ability... cool

All your artists and celebs sef need to pay homage to Yorubaland before they can blow, that says a lot.

Grace naturally exists in our land, that's why you all troop here daily, don't envy us.
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by jagtinic: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2022
There can be no run-off because the votes between the major two parties - APC & PDP - will be way way above the others. In the region of millions of vote. This is just a pipedream.
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by tctrills: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2022
mixta140:

He said his view ...
Yes but it's a dangerous view. He wants others to shut up because he is not comfortable with their views.
No great nation is built that way.
In the US, till today people still fly the confederate flag.
Imagine a time when every Nigerian truly has freedom of speech. When we no longer cut out each other because we don't like what they are saying.
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2022
KarmaXNow:

Yet you are so unlettered to write well. Wetin be ANTI-MARRAIGE..?? Lol

which one be unlettered again oh grin

antimarraige meaning I'm against marraige because no good women anymore, the last good woman got married about 15 years ago
Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by ArewaNorth: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2022
AntonVince:

...and you're banking on Christian-dominant Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun Syates to vote Tinubu's insulting all-Muslim ticket, right?

You'll be taught a lesson next year.

That is why I said u will be disappointed for making the Election religious. I please with you to quote me immediately after the Presidential election results is out.

1 Like

Re: Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes by ArewaNorth: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Olotu41:

After condemning Abuja/Lagos analyst,you decided to present your own flawed analysis on the SS. SS are enlightened voters who go for what they what and not what their silly leaders tell them.

"Edo no be Lagos" was a typical example.Bayelsans voting APC as against PDP because they were angry with Dickson and his Shenanigans is another.Okowa can't secure Delta for PDP.

Do u mean they're truly enlightened with the worst leaders they have been choosing since 1999?
That is why the leaders don't take you serious at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.