Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,213 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Battling Depression Due To Difficulties - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Battling Depression Due To Difficulties (320 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / I Think I'm Battling Depression. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battling Depression Due To Difficulties by Devineee: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
I am battling with depression and not even because of relationship but because of how to survive.
Hardship in life is so much that even if you have skill you cannot do anything with the skill even if you hustle you cannot get anything to eat or you won't be able to fend for yourself at the end of the day, what can we do? killing yourself will not solve the problem please we need solution as I'm talking to you I'm ready to do anything possible to get myself out of this problem I need suggestions please. Need to raise a little bit of money to be able to start my business I have tried all possible ways but it all turned out to fail due to the condition of Nigeria right now I need a hand, I will never forget you if you do anything positive to change my life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Battling Depression Due To Difficulties by fman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
I am battling with depression and not even because of relationship but because of how to survive.
Hardship in life is so much that even if you have skill you cannot do anything with the skill even if you hustle you cannot get anything to eat or you won't be able to fend for yourself at the end of the day, what can we do? killing yourself will not solve the problem please we need solution as I'm talking to you I'm ready to do anything possible to get myself out of this problem I need suggestions please. Need to raise a little bit of money to be able to start my business I have tried all possible ways but it all turned out to fail due to the condition of Nigeria right now I need a hand, I will never forget you if you do anything positive to change my life.
no be only you.
Everybody is depressed.
But we manage our depression.
Don't let it overwhelm you.
Always look at the bright side of life.
You go make am
Re: Battling Depression Due To Difficulties by Devineee: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
fman:

no be only you.
Everybody is depressed.
But we manage our depression.
Don't let it overwhelm you.
Always look at the bright side of life.
You go make am
I hope so
Re: Battling Depression Due To Difficulties by ReJac: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
I hope so

I have been reading your posts.

I have an establish business with a slot I can employ you. Check the number on my WhatsApp and send me a message
Re: Battling Depression Due To Difficulties by Devineee: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
ReJac:

I have been reading your posts.

I have an establish business with a slot I can employ you. Check the number on my WhatsApp and send me a message
ok thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Diapers For Elderly And Sick / Thank God It's Friday! / Did This Ever Happen To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.