Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,920 members, 7,969,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Crazy Ghost Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crazy Ghost Experience (2773 Views)

Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Ghost Experience by Kasdat5(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Any one with a ghost experience , please share

On this lovely day , a date il never forget , Sept 10 2021 , I was booked for Abuja - Zaria - Kano from Oyingbo , iddo park , trip was as smooth as ever , getting to Ibilo , @ a police check point , all passangers came down for a little stretch . A lady said she wanted to ease herself just by a nearby bush , that was the last we saw of her ,after waiting for long tried her digits & NOK on the manifest , it rang but never answered.. police + customers officers @ the check point all searched for her for hours too .I still tried it today , no body has ever answered the call , & it's forever ringing , scary as it was , but %100 true

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Choilila: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
To show that this World was not made for your types [Humans] alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by dawnomike(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kasdat5:

On this lovely day , a date il never forget , Sept 10 2021 , I was booked for Abuja - Zaria - Kano from Oyingbo , iddo park , trip was as smooth as ever , getting to Ibilo , @ a police check point , all passangers came down for a little stretch . A lady said she wanted to ease herself just by a nearby bush , that was the last we saw of her ,after waiting for long tried her digits & NOK on the manifest , it rang but never answered.. police + customers officers @ the check point all searched for her for hours too .I still tried it today , no body has ever answered the call , & it's forever ringing , scary as it was , but %100 true
I would have tagged your story as false especially where you said you still tried the number today...
But since my eyes have seen so many mysteries that my mouth is not willing to talk about, I believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kasdat5(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
dawnomike:
I would have tagged your story as false especially where you said you still tried the number today...
But since my eyes have seen so many mysteries that my mouth is not willing to talk about, I believe you.

I tried both the passangers number + NOK this evening , i have seen things , mouth can't say all
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by fman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hi
Kasdat5:

how you una take get her phone number?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by WatchYourSix: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
fman:
Hi
how you una take get her phone number?

U no dey fill passenger info form when you enter bus?
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Scammerr(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
the probability she was kidnapped is 99%. Ibilo/kabba, I Salute.
Kasdat5:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by fman(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U no dey fill passenger info form when you enter bus?
so una carry the form for the bus?
Form wey dey submit for park.
Abi the form na Waybill?
You dey whine yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by blaquebelle: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
I would be more worried that she was kidnapped undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kasdat5:
Any one with a ghost experience , please share. On this lovely day , a date il never forget , Sept 10 2021 , I was booked for Abuja - Zaria - Kano from Oyingbo , iddo park , trip was as smooth as ever , getting to Ibilo , @ a police check point , all passangers came down for a little stretch . A lady said she wanted to ease herself just by a nearby bush , that was the last we saw of her ,after waiting for long tried her digits & NOK on the manifest , it rang but never answered.. police + customers officers @ the check point all searched for her for hours too .I still tried it today , no body has ever answered the call , & it's forever ringing , scary as it was , but %100 true
So it didn't occur to you that she could have been kidnapped? undecided

You would rather believe she was some sort of ghost than entertain the possibility that the woman was more likely abducted when she left to go ease herself? Oh MY GOSH!! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
dawnomike:
Let me guess, your so-called mysteries align with what is the foolishness spewed by the OP? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Scammerr:
the probability she was kidnapped is 99%. Ibilo/kabba, I Salute.
I can't believe people like OP still exist in this world abeg! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by intruder15(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Make I book space.
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=fman post=114990549]
Abi the form na Waybill?
You dey whine yourself.
[/quote

The driver always have original copy

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by fman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=hakeemhakeem post=114991735][/quote]

Ok.
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kasdat5(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=114990700] I can't believe people like OP still exist in this world abeg! undecided[/quote

It's obvious sense is far from you , I didn't type for you to believe or doubt , life is more than using free data to spew trash because you want to be noticed
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by gulfer: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Guys, give the OP a break. Even if the lady was kidnapped, what about the next of kin s number (NOK) that's been ringing without answer tongue

9 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by SPAMBOX7: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
blaquebelle:
I would be more worried that she was kidnapped undecided
Same here
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kobojunkiee: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
gulfer:
Guys, give the OP a break. Even if the lady was kidnapped, what about the next of kin s number (NOK) that's been ringing without answer tongue
Do you pick up numbers you don't recognize? undecided
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kobojunkiee: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kasdat5:
It's obvious sense is far from you , I didn't type for you to believe or doubt , life is more than using free data to spew trash because you want to be noticed
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by LogicBomb8: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Or attack by an animal

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kobojunkiee: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So it didn't occur to you that she could have been kidnapped or maybe even bitten by a poisonous snake? undecided

You would rather believe she was some sort of ghost than entertain the possibility that the woman was more likely abducted when she left to go ease herself? Oh MY GOSH!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by sunnymighty(m): 4:20am On Jul 23, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Or attack by an animal

And the phone would still be ringing by now? Could be a case of Kidnap, but that of the NOK still ringing still baffles me too
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by WatchYourSix: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:

Abi the form na Waybill?
You dey whine yourself.

Na two na....bus dey carry carbon copy

Why the story dey vex you naaa... Na just story

1 Like

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by citadels(f): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:

Abi the form na Waybill?
You dey whine yourself.

The driver takes a copy for police checking ple
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by LogicBomb8: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2022
sunnymighty:

And the phone would still be ringing by now? Could be a case of Kidnap, but that of the NOK still ringing still baffles me too
the phone can easily be picked by anybody. Some people dont change the sim goten from a stolen phone whatever the case its quite unusual though

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by samuel051: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
2007 while still living in Benin city, a well know derail guy in my street that does all sort of vices, robbery, cultism etc went to carry ashewo for the night,being Dec 24th things..

Normally some guys after first round, will go out while their friend sneaks in to collect one tie since ashewo sometimes won't detect who is who that brought her.

After first tie, guy came out to tell his friends how sweet he girl was, while smoking weed, friends begged him for them to sneak in and see if they too can collect one tie, guy refused.

After smoking guy went in again, did his thing, came out with same story of how sweet she is, smoked and went in for the third time.

After like 30minutes,the girl left passing the two friends sitting and smoking outside. They waited for their friend for like an hour, but guy didn't show up, went in and saw the guy lying lifeless, sweating. Someone that was huge in stature has reduced and now looking smallish in bed.

Ran to call his family to come see what's happening, coming back the guy is now even smaller than before and seems reducing by the minute.

He was taken to hospital and was pronounced dead, by now guy has reduced to half of himself. He was buried that same night, girl was nowhere to be found, friends didn't see her face when she left because according to one of them, she bent her face downwards when she passed them outside.

This is not hear say story, I know the family and this particular guy, reason I'm writing from third person's point of view.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Tcheesy4(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
shocked...same thing happen enroute Abuja in 2013. Just when we got to Okenne, we all alighted as the car developed a mechanical fault. Repair lasted for about 35-40mins. While boarding, we noticed a woman with her baby weren't present. We waited and searched for her. We even tried reaching her line but to no avail. We unanimously decided to leave and driver resolved that he'd report at the police station. That's all I know or heard about since then.....eerie
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by sweetman2022: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
samuel051:
2007 while still living in Benin city, a well know derail guy in my street that does all sort of vices, robbery, cultism etc went to carry ashewo for the night,being Dec 24th things..

Normally some guys after first round, will go out while their friend sneaks in to collect one tie since ashewo sometimes won't detect who is who that brought her.

After first tie, guy came out to tell his friends how sweet he girl was, while smoking weed, friends begged him for them to sneak in and see if they too can collect one tie, guy refused.

After smoking guy went in again, did his thing, came out with same story of how sweet she is, smoked and went in for the third time.

After like 30minutes,the girl left passing the two friends sitting and smoking outside. They waited for their friend for like an hour, but guy didn't show up, went in and saw the guy lying lifeless, sweating. Someone that was huge in stature has reduced and now looking smallish in bed.

Ran to call his family to come see what's happening, coming back the guy is now even smaller than before and seems reducing by the minute.

He was taken to hospital and was pronounced dead, by now guy has reduced to half of himself. He was buried that same night, girl was nowhere to be found, friends didn't see her face when she left because according to one of them, she bent her face downwards when she passed them outside.

This is not hear say story, I know the family and this particular guy, reason I'm writing from third person's point of view.
If you like say it happened to your family member, some people will still never believe you. Those set of people want to be present at every billions of events happening all over the world before they would believe it really exists or could happen . Yet some will still tell you they were hallucinating when the event occurred. Don't try to prove to anyone that some events occurred that is beyond human understanding. Witness and move on to the next phase.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by samuel051: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
sweetman2022:

If you like say it happened to your family member, some people will still never believe you. Those set of people want to be present at every billions of events happening all over the world before they would believe it really exists or could happen . Yet some will still tell you they were hallucinating when the event occurred. Don't try to prove to anyone that some events occurred that is beyond human understanding. Witness and move on to the next phase.
I'm telling you, I will share my two other experience soon.
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tcheesy4:
shocked...same thing happen enroute Abuja in 2013. Just when we got to Okenne, we all alighted as the car developed a mechanical fault. Repair lasted for about 35-40mins. While boarding, we noticed a woman with her baby weren't present. [b]We waited and searched for her. We even tried reaching her line but to no avail. We unanimously decided to leave and driver resolved that he'd report at the police station. That's all I know or heard about since then.....[/b]eerie
Unbeweaveable! undecided

I tell you what, Nigerians are part and parcel of the Nigerian dilemma. undecided
Re: Crazy Ghost Experience by Boogyman557: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool Alota people don't believe till de see or experience..

Me I de NACK ASHAWOO well well..

if I begin count the number of ASHAWOO wey I de NACK in a month, e go reach to form full COMMUNITY!

The truth be told.. Some of those PROSTITUTESZ ain't human being..

I don see them well well.. alot I have seen but make I share 1 here..

that was 2018, in Lagos, ikeja..

I was coming back from ASHAWOO house around 3am in the morning, I stayed der up to dat time because the ASHAWOO house was having a party..

there was no bike or car so I decide to leg am..

I use leg from ikeja computer village to opebi, so I decide to URINATE some where and the area was kind of dark but not too dark..

As I de URINATE, NaSo I see one shiny cat like dat, coming out from one street, I wanted to stone the cart because I de eat cat before but my mind told me to wait alittle..

As I was watching the cat to know my next move, weda to stone it..

then the cat stayed one place close to the main road and stood there 4 some time..

then I start noticing the cat was getting kind of big..

I SWEAR DOWN, my head come de swell up..

it started changing into a young lady..

I SWEAR DOWN, this is a true life story and if no be the kind PESIN wey I be and some SPIRITUAL TINZ and TINZ wey I don see and experience, I for SHOUT but I still hold my self..

The changing was confusing because it will look like ur eyes is playing TRICK on u..

But this cat was actually changing into a lady..

After changing, she stood for sometime, looked up and down and started walking away..

my BLODA, them no de SHOUT for that kind tin ooo because u know no waiting fit happen..

If u like believe me and if u like no believe me, I no send ur PAPA..

This Life, Alota TINZ going on SPIRITUAL and PHYSICAL ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dad Is Sleeping With My Girl! / Unfortunate Circumstances / Describe Your Mum In Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.