Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (26293 Views)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Gbeng30(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Animals in human form, useless people
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by jamznato: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Fahdiga I hope that you also called the mods on the men on Romance section who curse women at a slightest opportunity.

Lets see from another angle.
Men are amateur rapist while women are professionals in this. They do theirs codedly with small small boys, younger girls, dogs and the like. Making it appear like hell is also beautiful and feeling or claiming innocent at the same. Its only in western countries they manage or trying to catch them. Here in Nigeria women raping is express entry. No body consider the after effect or damage.these aunties have caused. Nobody go question them, nobody go believe the story,. They will even blame the young innocent soul and clap for the women involved. Some of these anties are friendly rapers while some of the men are unfriendly rapers. Men go to jail for this some are crucified but our aunties goes free walking about like Nigerian politicians wey don commit big time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Originalsly: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

A Nigerian Army Staff Sergeant, Bulama Salish from 232 Battalion, attached to 23 Brigade SP BN in the Maiha Local Government Area of Adamawa State, has been arrested for allegedly raping a four-year-old girl (name withheld).

Na their way
Fulani army are only useful in raping women, my grandma told me how they went around raping women when they invaded our Biafra land

Didn't your grandma tell you why the Biafra men weren't useful in protecting the women? Did she tell you if she was raped?... and your mother or father was the result? Na their way blood runs in you ... is o lying a matter of time before you be rapist too... hope you don't have a sister.
@ topic.... don't understand why they must out the name of the victim's father. Only 5 years in prison .... just hope he gets the treatment child rapists get abroad.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Maxwell4404(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Not all men are born rapist

But to be honest with you

Your father would have used condoms tongue

You brain need urgent surgery tongue undecided tongue.

Just see the nickname you call your self TotiloPussylick
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Pat081: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Your gender just raped a sheep to death in Anambra
Ms Writer you sound like someone who's mother was rape before giving birth to you... Infact I think you are suffering from drugs overdose idiot Do you think all men are d same? ? Monkey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Oceanblaze(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Have you seen a thread where your gender raped a sheep to dead?
Go read the story well,with your flat head...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Oceanblaze(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Na woman wey go rape me to stupor I dey find
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by yusluvad(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2022
He needs to be thoroughly dealt with, a soldier for that matter...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by UptownVibes(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Wild animal in military uniform..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Elidrisy20: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Na to join Boko Haram or banditry remain for am
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
They rape sheep, goat, lizards, crocodile, minors, grannies, pregnant women etc. May God protect us from this rapist gender IJN
you didn't see the post about a woman that raped a 10 year old girl in warri

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
They rape sheep, goat, lizards, crocodile, minors, grannies, pregnant women etc. May God protect us from this rapist gender IJN

Pele. I know men have really used you and shown you shege. Go on...it's good to vent your frustration. Don't bottle it up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Awwww...while your type that get f**ked by dogs for peanuts are great bastions of morality?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by amychoice(f): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2022
He will die miserable
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by ugbarreta(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2022
The resulting of absolving boko haram members into the Nigerian military.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by hooge: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
but a man fertilized your man you know
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

God would not protect you..
You would soon b a victim, including your sisters and mother..

Cry us a River pls.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Horokrox: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Good men my ass
Unfortunately for you your arse already has a PROLAPSED butthole due to constant usage of dildos and vibrators grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by malvisguy212: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
but it was the same male gender that reported the case

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by uptownemmygee(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You go just dey find rape matter waka online
Be like them Don rape you b4, and the person wey do am get big gbola take tear your kpekus or shift your womb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by 9jaBishop: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2022
This is a common trend in all organisation. The army as I use to know doesn't waste time in ensuring justice is done in cases like this but recent trends especially in the location of the accused seems to prove otherwise as there is a deliberate attempt to cover up culprits over flimsy excuses all in the name of ethnoreligious sentiment in the system. Similar event happens recently from a reliable source but it has been covered up and the culprit is walking free while the victim and family have been harassed into silence. God help us all
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by 9jaBishop: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
I hope the authority wakes up to her responsibility as hiding culprits will only encourage further occurrences. There are very good, sound and intelligent men in the army as I can confirm as a barrack boy but few are spoiling the image of the entire force. We need to go back to the good old days where discipline, integrity and true aligience to yhe service was the watchword unlike the sentiments and corruption we see today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by bjtinz: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2022
etrange:

I agree with you cause I'm not a rapist myself. But I wish you'd use this same energy to call out Nairaland men that spend morning, afternoon and night typing "fear women", "Nigerian girls are useless", "that gender", "women are this and that", etc. They type these even without any provocation. But once any of these few known female monikers makes any such statement against men, they're always reminded it's not all men.

Stop being silly. Rape is serious despicable crime against humanity. It's not one to use to catch cruise with, like the psychopathic OP is fond of.

Shes using the misfortune of the unfortunate victim to 'get back at guys'. That's the height of demonic wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by PharmacyStore: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2022
This is very Sad
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Arielle: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I don't care, just stop condemning men as if you won't end up with one sooner or later undecided

Stop fooling around with that feminist mentality.

All your post are just about Rape, rape, rape. Tf is wrong with you ? undecided

You hate men so much, maybe you also hate your father because he's not left out in this, He's also a man, yuck!
Use the same energy to call out these badly bred miscreants in nairaland who call women all manner of filthy names, abuse and denigrate them at every turn. Are you blind and deaf to all that? You people have chased most of the responsible ladies out of this forum and bloody Seun or whatever he calls himself and the idiotic mods do nothing. I will leave this forum soon. I have been on nairaland since 2005 or 2006 and it was so different from what it is today. Being here is not a pleasant experience for a woman. So you people can have the forum to yourselves. On the very few occassions the tables are turned, y'all start crying like babies. I have seen instances where foreign women have come on this forum to abuse and insult nigerian men. And it is the same nigerian women that you insult and abuse that are expected to defend you. It doesn't work that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by SafeHands1: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2022
The Man get good heart sef. Most raping is usually accompanied by Killing of its victim so as not to have any person to stand as Complainant in the Court of Law

Next time Soldier, finish what you started. I am not in support of Rape in any way.

Lai Mohammed says it is just a hoax. There is no Rape involved in, it is a mutual Bliss between a Betrothed Babe and her future Husband.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Put some hot rod through his Anus
Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by vitaj11624: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hdh

Re: Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa by Channah1(f): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Lol... This lady. You're right though. They are potential rapist given the right avenue.

The best thing is to just avoid them in secluded areas and you'll be safe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed / 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.