Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Visit By Nafesstu World Wide And His Excos On A Government House Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visit By Nafesstu World Wide And His Excos On A Government House Visit (190 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team / Tinubu To Address Chatham House, Visit US And Other EU Countries In December / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visit By Nafesstu World Wide And His Excos On A Government House Visit by Charleseka: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
21st Day of July 2022.
I, Comr. Nkwor Gabriel And some of my NADESSTU EXCOs were at Delta State Government House Annex Warri for a Youth Stakeholders meeting with the Honourable Commissioner of Youth And Development Comr. Ifeanyi Egwunyenga,
During the meeting, I, Comr Gabriel made my suggestions concerning entrepreneurship And youthful development across the State which was noted by the Honorable Commissioner.

Some of my suggestions Include.

1. Tertiary entrepreneurship program(TEP)
SHOULD SPREAD ACROSS, NOT ONLY FOR DELTA STATE-OWNED INSTITUTIONS BUT FOR OTHER TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS ACROSS THE FEDERATION, THE REASONS BEING THAT WE HAVE DELTA INDIGENES IN OTHER TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN THE COUNTRY.

2. CONSIDERATION OF STUDENTS LEADERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR VARIOUS DEGREE PROGRAMS BUT ARE NOT COVERED IN EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMS.

3. THERE SHOULD BE AN AVENUE OF IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT FOR DELTANS WITH FIRST CLASS AND HIGHER CLASS DEGREES, STATING THAT IT WILL BE A WAY TO ENCOURAGE THE YOUTHS IN HIGHER LEARNING TO STUDY HARD AND BAG GOOD RESULTS.

Re: Visit By Nafesstu World Wide And His Excos On A Government House Visit by Nkworgabriel: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Forward ever

(1) (Reply)

Death In The Green Chamber: How Many Lawmakers Died In Three Years / Abia Poly De-accreditation: The Blood Tonic Cabal Sucked The Instititution. / Conscience Be Your God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.