Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,774 members, 7,965,916 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:17 AM

Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) (439 Views)

Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) / Donjazzy’s Houseboy Flees His Home Over Mavin Boss Been Gay-don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) by Justinbright: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Mavins Michael Collins Ajereh, known professionally as Don Jazzy just lost his mom to cancer. Don Jazzy is a Nigerian record producer. He is the founder and the CEO of Mavin Records.

Watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Ruuoarys8

Taking to his Instagram handle, Don Jazzy shared the news saying, "I lost my sweet mother this morning. The matriarch of our family. My supporter and backbone @indianpicolo.

I am beyond devastated. I have never felt pain like this in my life but I am consoled by the good life she lived. She was loved by everyone that ever met her. She was so strong till the last minute for us even while she battled with cancer.

I have never typed a more difficult caption in my life. Please pray for our Mums soul to Rest In Peace and for strength for my dad, my siblings, her, her grandchildren and our entire family to bear the loss".

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgVIR7Zsg3_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun

Re: Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Oh Gosh.......
Take heart don baba.....!
Re: Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) by muzically(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2022
RIP
Re: Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 1:50am On Jul 23, 2022
May God grant the soul of mama and all departed faithfuls eternal rest.

Despite most people never knew what jazzy was passing through, he still helped a lady with nose issue on twitter few days back. May God bless and console him.
Re: Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) by simpleken(m): 1:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) by SmellyNyash: 2:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Rip
Re: Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy Loses Mom To Cancer (photos, Video) by Didijiji: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2022
RIP Ma

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Cater Efe Becomes The First Comedian To Drop A Song “machala” & Hit / Annie Idibia Breaks Silence After Tubaba’s Alleged Infidelity / I've already Overpaid TREM for the crumb they gave us almost 2 decades ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.