Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview (1050 Views)

See Reno Omokri's Reaction To Increase In Fuel Price / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election / Reno Omokri's Reaction To A Follower Who Said He Is Using Europe As A Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by dignity33: 4:15am On Jul 23, 2022
A serpent will always be a serpent.

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by galaxy2020(m): 4:25am On Jul 23, 2022
He's a sycophant...... I stopped taking him and Deji serious since they collected money to support Atiku.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by maybet081: 4:31am On Jul 23, 2022
That man is a useless fellow, very deceitful, tricky, greedy and selfish.

2023 revealed alot.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by Toneypen247(m): 4:44am On Jul 23, 2022
A hypocrite and will always be one

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by SmartPolician: 4:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Let's be honest here: Atiku has been relevant in Nigerian politics for God knows how long. Tell me a question you want to ask him that he cannot answer very well. He understands the problems and solutions so well.

For instance, he was the one who suggested that the NNPC be privatised. APC members called him unprintable names, but Buhari still took the same step. How funny!! grin

The problem of Atiku is not having ideas or not having answers to questions. Instead, his biggest problem is Nigerians trusting him enough to do the right thing. Nigerian politicians are known to say one thing during campaigns and do a different thing when they are elected. Lack of trust; that's his problem.

With Obasanjo, who knows him better than the rest of us, calling him a big thief and accusing him of corruption, that, for me, marked the funeral of his political career.

Because Nigerian politicians say something and do the opposite, that's probably why many Nigerians don't make electoral decisions based on manifestos or debates, but based on antecedent and integrity (the same thing that brought incompetent Buhari to power).

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by buksarki: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2022
What do you expect how are we sure that Leah Shaibu incidence is not the story of Reno omokri to raise money for himself. I don't trust that guy.

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by APCnaPDP: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2022
maybet081:
That man is a useless fellow, very deceitful, tricky, greedy and selfish.

2023 revealed alot.

I used to value his inputs until I noticed he was fake, someone that created a fake account Wendell Simlin. Since then, I never take him seriously. He wants to cause ethnic tensions in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by rolams(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Let's be honest here: Atiku has been relevant in Nigerian politics for God knows how long. Tell me a question you want to ask him that he cannot answer very well. He understands the problems and solutions so well.

For instance, he was the one who suggested that the NNPC be privatised. APC members called him unprintable names, but Buhari still took the same step. How funny!! grin

The problem of Atiku is not having ideas or not having answers to questions. Instead, his biggest problem is Nigerians trusting him enough to do the right thing. Nigerian politicians are known to say one thing during campaigns and do a different thing when they are elected. Lack of trust; that's his problem.

With Obasanjo, who knows him better than the rest of us, calling him a big thief and accusing him of corruption, that, for me, marked the funeral of his political career.

Because Nigerian politicians say something and do the opposite, that's probably why many Nigerians don't make electoral decisions based on manifestos or debates, but based on antecedent and integrity (the same thing that brought incompetent Buhari to power).

Obasanjo himself is evil. He called Atiku a thief because he stopped his third term agenda. I don't believe in Obasanjo calling other politicians unprintable names. They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by Hollysaint: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by hisgrace090: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2022
rolams:

Obasanjo himself is evil. He called Atiku a thief because stopped his third term agenda. I don't believe in Obasanjo calling other politicians unprintable names. They are all the same.

For now we appreciates him for revealling unto us his fellow evil men.
People do know their partners in crime.
And obj knows atiku well period!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by IJOBA11: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2022
grin ANYWHERE BELE FACE PEOPLE

SINCE BUST OFFPOINT1 WEY DEY CHYKE JULIET751 AS ISHAQ AKINTOLA SECOND IN COMMAND, SHAME NOR GREE THE AGBADORIAN COMMENTgrin
Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by GudHardDick: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Deceptive people like Reno shouldn't be taken seriously. Man is so Corny. Werey dey market Atiku the old ancestor theif

Abeg get your PVCs and let's vote massively for peter Obi
Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by beautyhd: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Reno is a two faced man.

Anywhere belle face.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by dignity33: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Now we know better.
Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by JoeNL22(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2022
dignity33:
A serpent will always be a serpent.
By FORCE of OBIDIENCE and by FIRE of YUS-FULNESS. Nigeria must be great again.
#GetYourPvc

Re: Reno Omokri Reaction To Buhari Prerecorded Speech Vs Atiku Edited Interview by Samyyorn5050: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
galaxy2020:
He's a sycophant...... I stopped taking him and Deji serious since they collected money to support Atiku.
I really understand pain bro
The truth is that every reasonable Nigerian will chose Atiku over Buhari and Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Not Their Mate / Peter Obi Receives Campaign Funds Donations Into Ativo Limited account / I Hear Peter Obi Name Ringing Again, what's the meaning of this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.