Stats: 3,170,789 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest (47633 Views)

Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Commentor: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Can you feel the amount of HATE coming out from your heart towards a people who owes you nothing? If you don't live in abroad how can you know how these white people behave? What the guy said is correct. These white people, the moment a crime is committed and it happens to be connected to black people, they're quick to pin it on the black person unless in some few cases where they carried out investigations and discover the truth them they may exonerate the person. I am a witness to this because I've seen it play out here.

Where abroad do you live?

Why you sef no go back home?

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by PlayerMeji: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

See how you are reasoning as a young fellow..

Know this and know peace, that young boy was fully aware of the reason for the travel, that you are the father to your child does not mean your organs and genomes will be compatible or interchangeable even some twins are different
Then, when the ekeremandus are finally exonerated they will jail that boy for defamation and character assassination!

So lopsided that they will not allow the rich to take the advantage of the poor. This makes them great.

The man has kidney, his wife and kids too. He can just harvest one of those easily without any problem but he followed the wrong path by enticing innocent young man with money.

I like the way the smart boy played them. We all know that the boy is not coming back to Nigeria. Easy UK paper for this young boy.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by faithandgrace: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Make $80 without investment
Make $3 everyday from survey
Make $1 per referral
Withdraw at $80
Send info to gmailwithfaith35

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by djon78(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bamifhubss:
We need investors partner in our 30acre tractorable farmland for beans/maize and cassava intercroping farming. There is provision for physical and human security on the farmland to deter any Intruders.
Location is kwara state

Pls check my profile for contact details

How authentic is this?
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by masui(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juanmike:
Ekweremmadu is in dip

Make I help you complete am.

Deep batshit.

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Godszilla: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sori not trying to belittle what u wrote. But I don't think u really wan to no what Nigeria blacks are passing thru @ the hand of their fellow black "leader".
I no it difficult but truth is humans r tribalistic by default, Nigeria as a country is suffering cos of this n no sign of it getting beta. Even with this insane level of suffering n poverty. R d white worse than us black I would say no even if yes their society is way more beta than ours,this is evidence y the nurses n doc not relocating here thats a fact.
Prosper123:
You don't even know what black doctors are passing through in the UK now. If you knew you would never be happy at all. Including black nurses. Many are tired and trying to leave. The health care discrimination is getting high by the day

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by okechuks22: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:
UK and their subtle racist attitudes. I can bet that there may be other white doctors who may have attended to the Ekweremadus in the process, but if by chance there is a Nigerian amongst them (even if he has lived and practiced in the UK all his life), they will find a way to single him out and rope him into the accusation. That's how they do.
ur just speaking from ur anus

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by djon78(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Prosper123:
You don't even know what black doctors are passing through in the UK now. If you knew you would never be happy at all. Including black nurses. Many are tired and trying to leave. The health care discrimination is getting high by the day

Why won't it be when you are coming to take there jobs

As long as you are a foreigner in any country there must be discrimination somehow

Even my childhood friend a US citizen by birth still laments to me the discrimination he gets even with carrying American passport

Africans should just try and develop there economies to stop going to other people's countries as economic refugees

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by drsibz66(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
starstaz:

U are clearly right. Whatever the meat of the case may be or pretend to be, for that honour by the Mr ekweremadu to offer full disclosure in his letter to the UK high commission is suggestive he has nothing to hide. However, the UK people and his Govt will always want to show us that they have both the stick and the carrot to hammer us the way it suit them.

The issue is not about opening up to tge british commission ,its weather the boy was informed and consent taken from him . If there was consent then he has to provide evidence of that consent . Consent means deed of agreement . There has to be a signed and written agreement in place before you can prove somebody agreed to transfer him belongings to you. Abi?

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Acidosis(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

He was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and conspiring together with Ike Ekweremadu to arrange or facilitate the travel of another person with a view to exploitation

If it was Nigeria, you would claim he's being victimized for being igbo.

Una no dey tire?

True.

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by PharmacyStore: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
This Ekweremadu case get as e be

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by lovinagbad: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:
UK and their subtle racist attitudes. I can bet that there may be other white doctors who may have attended to the Ekweremadus in the process, but if by chance there is a Nigerian amongst them (even if he has lived and practiced in the UK all his life), they will find a way to single him out and rope him into the accusation. That's how they do.
You people read without digesting it. The doctor in question was on the know right from the beginning. Not white UK doctors. It's only a Nigeria doctors that can do that dirty deals with Rewards from the MADU. THINK B4 U WRITE

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by victorv12(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ekweremadus are going to jail!

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by OLULAW: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oyinbo and their lopsided story..

Tell us your own version if the story.

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Transcriber: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Creamypie:
Thank God na Europe this matter happened. Thank God for creating white man
white worshippers deserve death
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:
So living and practising there all your life should excuse you from prosecution. SMH
If the doctor is innocent he will be released

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by victorv12(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

You're talking thrash! Why did the Ekweremadus traveled all the way from Nigeria to the UK to carry out an operation that can easily be carried out by Nigeria doctors? And again, what positive change did Ekweremadu contribute to the dilapidated healthcare system in his state and Nigeria as a whole? This is not about racism... It's about justice and fairness. Have you ever seen a British politician coming to patronize our health care system? Bros, think before you leap next time.

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by FireUpNow(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bursted in $262,000 worth of kidney. They wanted to kill poor David. Sen Ike Ekweremadu and wife are just epitome of wickedness
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by dheilaw1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Papichulostunne:
DUNCAN MIGHTY FEAT. DAVID...

EKWEREbuMADU... The way you dey do me me i no Gbadu.. EH.!!

EKWEREbuMADU... The way you dey do me me i no Gbadu.. OH.!!

Go GBADU - GO GBADU - GO GBADU... EHH.!!

Dunkan mighty or Nigga Raw?
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by everyoung12: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
��� Nairaland is a true house of HullofFame
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by jonnyjustcome22: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oyinbo and their lopsided story..

What is lopsided in the story.

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by jonnyjustcome22: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

I am telling you from a point of knowledge. You're speaking from ignorance. Let me give you a real live example. A patient spent some weeks in a UK hospital and died later. The relevant authority decided to investigate and sanction any doctor that was found complicit or negligent in the death. The patient was seen by over 7 doctors while in admission, one of them being a Nigerian. It was the case note of the Nigerian doctor that they kept investigating over and over, looking for what to find wrong. And they has hope that If hey found any, they will close the case and hammer sanctions on him.
As for Ekweremadu, we all saw that he wrote to the UK high commission, clearly spelling out why visa was being sought for the guy and it was approved. Did you see the UK authorities prosecuting their people at the high commission? And also, such a process will involve a lot of medical referral. Do you in your bigoted mind think it's only this doctor that happens to be a Nigerian that was in the process.
When I saw the headline, I didnt even need to read the news to know that the guy that has been slammed must be a Nigerian

What knowledge are u talking about here.

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by naturefellow(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

What's lopsided about the story?
na Tinubu supporter, no mind am grin
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

I am telling you from a point of knowledge. You're speaking from ignorance. Let me give you a real live example. A patient spent some weeks in a UK hospital and died later. The relevant authority decided to investigate and sanction any doctor that was found complicit or negligent in the death. The patient was seen by over 7 doctors while in admission, one of them being a Nigerian. It was the case note of the Nigerian doctor that they kept investigating over and over, looking for what to find wrong. And they has hope that If hey found any, they will close the case and hammer sanctions on him.
As for Ekweremadu, we all saw that he wrote to the UK high commission, clearly spelling out why visa was being sought for the guy and it was approved. Did you see the UK authorities prosecuting their people at the high commission? And also, such a process will involve a lot of medical referral. Do you in your bigoted mind think it's only this doctor that happens to be a Nigerian that was in the process.
When I saw the headline, I didnt even need to read the news to know that the guy that has been slammed must be a Nigerian
Total rubbish, you have a big chip over your shoulder. undecided

Ekweremmadu will go to prison because he commited a crime not because he is a Nigerian. If you know anyone else apart from The Ekweremmadus that are involved please do reveal, those people will be arrested are prosecuted with Ekweremnadu. You obviously seems to know more about this case than we all do. cheesy

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

You write with a lot of prejudice and it is exactly why till the end of time, your people would always be victims.

Stop the bullshitting.

UK is not Nigeria where you go about breaking the law.

Ekweremadu and Obeta are finished.

Know this and know peace.
Don't mind the idiat, he cannot believe his lord Ekweremmadu will go to prison in the UK.

You are correct, Obeta and the Ekweremmadus are finished!

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by InvertedHammer: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
/
Ekweremadu believes that he is bigger than life because of the sycophants he surrounded himself with for the unfruitful twenty years in the Senate. He is now rotting in jail and his constituents couldn't care less. Life goes on.

If Tinubu dies tomorrow (yes he is a mortal), it will be less than week of mourning before his band of urchins and touts will move on. If you don't develop yourself and rely on peanuts/agbado from others to survive, what happens when your benefactor is no more? I really feel for his youthful supporters. By the time they face adulthood, Tinubu may not be alive to witness the mess he put them in.

/
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ekweremmadus are looking at a long long time in prison grin they thought that they can do whatever they want and get away with it like they do in ligeria.

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Aidejay:
There is always an insider.

I repeat,

for every crime and criminality ever conceived

THERE IS ALWAYS AN "INSIDER".
Insider where? This just sheer conspiracy theory. grin are you the insider? I bet you cannot believe a whole empty nigerian senator can prosecuted anywhere in the world.. wellcome to the real world, this is the same Ekweremadu that was beaten up in Germany by his own Igbo people.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
This Ekweremmadu guy is really an untrustworthy guy, was he not the same goon who was beaten up in Germany by his own Igbo people? grin grin

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Papichulostunne(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
dheilaw1:
Dunkan mighty or Nigga Raw?

Na the chorus sir

LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara / 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police