Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,470 members, 7,904,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

Third Class. Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Third Class. Help! (1161 Views)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Class. Help! by determined: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
guys,
what would you say to someone who graduated with a third class and is looking for a job?
Re: Third Class. Help! by damkollins(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
He/she just have to be prayerful since nothing is above God's strenght.Humanly speaking,it's almost difficult to get
determined:

guys,
what would you say to someone who graduated with a third class and is looking for a job?
employment when you consider what is flying about on even 2nd Class-lower.But with God,Nothing shall be impossible.
Re: Third Class. Help! by tetede: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
Nothing is impossible with my able GOD but a second degree is advisable
Re: Third Class. Help! by steadymind(m): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2007
You will have to be strong and put in a little more than average hard work to compensate. i would advice you to try and take some professional courses. try buyconcepts.biz/consulting, youll get some certificates for free.
Re: Third Class. Help! by adrianic: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2007
a professional cerill definitely not be a bad idea e.g ICAN.every thing is possible to them dt believe
Re: Third Class. Help! by adrianic: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2007
sorry,i meant professional certificate.
Re: Third Class. Help! by oisrael(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2007
With the situation of things out there where a lot of grads with 2.2 are even finding it tough, a thirdy has to getadditional qualification like professional cert or a Masters to improve his/her chances. Except the person has strong "connections"! He/She can also do well in private business. With God all things are possible!
Re: Third Class. Help! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
Guy, don't be discouraged. It has to do with the attitude and not the aptitude. What is most unfortunate is that we live in a clime where paper qualifications are taken too seriously. Belief comes first!
Re: Third Class. Help! by toksdam(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
ur paper may read third class but ur heart may be first class,a lot happens in school that does not truely allow our result reflex our correct worth,most companies know dat,i know a lot of people with ur kind of grade who have made a lot of sense out of their life,have you ever heard or Grace,the Grace of God gives you what u dont deserve, but have the attitude for,if get my drift,if you dont u can reach me and i will show you,08072842370.good luck,i hope u will be able to develop a winning attitude or a billioniare"s mentality ,then try to get more education,like PGD , masters ,etc,computer trainning ,Auto card,name it,so dat u dont settle for a third class job in life u are worth much more ,bless u,fear not i sence that u will make it
Re: Third Class. Help! by tglaz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
As a 3rd class graduate,that is not the end of life but just a begining.prove to the doubting Thomas's that u are worth mo than what your cert reads.i blif in you. wink
Re: Third Class. Help! by Banderas(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2007
I got a 3rd class in uni in Naija. I worked in an ISP, then I worked in a multinational, and currently I work @ T-mobile in the UK. No masters, no other degree, just hard work. Exceptional hard work. It's not an issue at all.
Re: Third Class. Help! by pajobi: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2007
Bandaras
am paul here in nigeria can u link me up my gsm 08038637336 or email- pajobi2002@yahoo.com
i also had a 3rd class am still searching after 2years man its not easy down here.
hope to hear from you soon
thanks

(1) (Reply)

First Inland Bank Interview On Sat / Jobs For Fresh And Old Graduates / Does Anyone Know How Much Uac Foods pay Their Corps Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.