Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:16 PM

"No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" (656 Views)

"I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje / Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running / Run-offs: Abdulsalami Panel Meets Parties, INEC As Police Tighten Securityrun-of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" by chase4(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2022
In an interview conducted in his car, Labour party's vice presidential candidate talks about wanting a convincing victory without court cases and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUBLSpleqDw

Re: "No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
The winning team.
Re: "No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" by AfrikAllied(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2022
I believe in Miracles, it will be as you've said.
Re: "No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" by IntelChief: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2022
The story of David and Goliath is not just a fairytale. It is an archetypal story to teach us that sometimes in history, ultimate reality (which no man can defeat) demands a change in normal laws.

It will demand that a child be king and an old man his servant, that the weak should overcome the strong, the most skillful should serve the less qualified and the 'wise' pay tribute to the 'foolish'. Why does ultimate reality do this do us sometimes? It is to remind us that we are but humans and limited and should be humble because there is always something out there which is beyond us.

1 Like

Re: "No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" by Frankitibobo: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Your victory will be resounding

2 Likes

Re: "No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" by Abfinest007(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
I haven't only gotten my pvc but I still put obi in my prayers and tell anybody ,who cares to listen that a new Nigeria is possible with obi

2 Likes

Re: "No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" by SmartPolician: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
I haven't only gotten my pvc but I still put obi in my prayers and tell anybody ,who cares to listen that a new Nigeria is possible with obi

Stop this nonsense.

INEC doesn't count prayer points!

Nobody should come here and wail if Peter Obi loses even though they didn't win.
Re: "No Money For Run-offs & Court Cases, We Will Hit The Ground Running From Day 1" by Abfinest007(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop this nonsense.

INEC doesn't count prayer points!

Nobody should come here and wail if Peter Obi loses even though they didn't win.
read n understand B4 u quote me .I said"I have gotten my pvc and in addition I do tell people around me about obi

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: FCT Police Commissioner Orders Arrest Of Illegal Users Of Drones / Chika Unigwe Denies Receiving N2M And A Plot Of Land From Peter Obi / Peter Obi: Don’t Listen To Presidential Candidates Speaking By Proxies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.