Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) (65745 Views)

Nigerian Man & his Lover Set Ablaze By his Ex-Partner and Mother Of Four (pics) / Which Habit Do You Suggest Some N/landers Should Stop Cum New Year? / Which Habit Do You Have¿????¿??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Sikechukwu81(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kestolove:
i love sleeping without pant nd bra nd am a leg shaker

If you’re missionarating nko??
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by harmargedon: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
Me: i'm a professional nail biter and a competent pen clicker
non
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

Are you a Gemini? grin
Ihe ahu o wu style ndi gemini?
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Ihe ahu o wu style ndi gemini?

This part especially.

I am usually quiet around family and shy too but very naughty, socially freak around friends
I've heard/read that there are two sides to them.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by gabpaul: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
The list is up there
He’s using free data so he can’t see the picture lol
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Cmeo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Opexzy:
Nail bitter
Leg shaker.

grin
I finally find my unknown twin brother

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Ororocelemi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.

Tueh! *Spits*
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Stevenbright(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Leg shaker and finger drummer
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Exodora: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
I can’t eat without my phone cause I will suddenly lose appetite. Is either am reading while I eat or am watching a movie or am playing a game.

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

This part especially.

I've heard/read that there are two sides to them.
Lol..
You are correct sha...Judging from my brother and my business partner..She first appear cool and quiet, mana the moment she is comfortable around you, hehehe unu ga ekwu gide okwu eeeh.. grin grin

I am still trying to figure out why they say Gemini wu best match for an Aquarian man. cheesy
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mariangeles(f): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..
You are correct sha...Judging from my brother and my business partner..She first appear cool and quiet, mana the moment she is comfortable around you, hehehe unu ga ekwu gide okwu eeeh.. grin grin

I am still trying to figure out why they say Gemini wu best match for an Aquarian man. cheesy

A nahu a macha ha a macha o. cheesy

I don't really agree with matching up zodiacs.
Me for example, I wouldn't want a fire sign. Unless as a friend.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by maiquel: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
surprisingly, all!
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Boicoded: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
I love playing music with my phone when i want to bath
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by JAGS001(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:

Unfortunately I've been discharged like 56 times from there, I'm no longer qualify for admission, I've exceeded an average limit for a single human... I'm hoping on God's healings. grin
Lol werey you really needs God grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
I crack my knuckles at intervals.

3 Likes

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Mamijoh(f): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
ObiDatti
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by EmmanuelGee: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:

All join together, na my personality..... Even more that you didn't mentioned
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Munzy14(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

A nahu a macha ha a macha o. cheesy

I don't really agree with matching up zodiacs.
Me for example, I wouldn't want a fire sign. Unless as a friend.
Hehehe...as a fire, you wouldn't be needing another fire maka ulo igba oku grin

Ihe ga neediri wu one who listen more..Maka oke okwu unu..

No mata how you see it, zodiac will always determine some things...

Av been with an October babe, she thought i play around which raised her insecurity fears..

My last wu leo..And funny enough she still married an Aquarian after the break up...She got used to aqua guys through me.

Zodiac still play role...Gemini lady sees an Aquarian guy as a genuis..So they tend to leave everything in your hands as the man with full trust.

Even a Gemini guy will do same...My best friend in uni na Gemini..We were like twins...He soo trusted my academic instincts..

And now I have an associate who is like a mom and equally a gemini...she will say nna anyone you do, I go do...Any business you disapprove I am off.

Again training matters, for me sha, I can live with any woman from any zodiac...as long as I genuinely love her.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Olatara(f): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
posty56:
nawao
I can relate cry
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Socialsunny14(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:
Pressing my phone while eating, I can't imagine myself eating without my phone on my left hand. Its haram lol

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by SamOchuko: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asceleb16:

None of the 4
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
SweetVibe:

I always knew I had a twin brother

This particular act made me to dislike a guy! With the oozing mouth, will seriously be gisting you without looking at the frowned face due to his bad breath.

Please learn how to brush in the morning even if you don't plan to bathe at that time.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Nickymezor(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
That should be 2nd , third n fourth... though not every time sha...The first pix is a no no. Gosh, why do ppl bite their nails? Germs will just get into their systems so easily now. I find that so irritating.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenearth50:
Professional nail bitter cool cool

Any tips to stop cry cry

Stop thinking too much, being idle and look for someone that will disgrace you concerning it.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by iamL(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
None of them. I don't finger drum much, and I only bite of my nails when I notice they're too long. I have a habit of writing nonsense on books and bits of paper Sha.

You See that nonsense writing na me be that. I even write in any part of my body especially my laps.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by iamL(f): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kestolove:
i love sleeping without pant nd bra nd am a leg shaker

Your own good self. I love wearing only pants when I am alone. The first thing I do when I get to my house is to off my clothes.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by LongT(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
Scratching my balls then sniffing it and passing out from the stench. It gives me this ecstasy like I'm in heaven basking in glory.
grin grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by iamL(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Socialsunny14:

Pressing my phone while eating, I can't imagine myself eating without my phone on my left hand. Its haram lol

Your twin here. I am trying to stop it though because I don't enjoy eating without phone especially watching movies which may be bad for health.

Omo my twins many for this o.

1 Like

Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by LongT(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Offpoint1:

Unfortunately I've been discharged like 56 times from there, I'm no longer qualify for admission, I've exceeded an average limit for a single human... I'm hoping on God's healings. grin
grin grin
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
iamL:

You See that nonsense writing na me be that. I even write in any part of my body especially my laps.
grin grin na only when paper no dey.
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by SweetVibe: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ninisun:

This particular act made me to dislike a guy! With the oozing mouth, will seriously be gisting you without looking at the frowned face due to his bad breath.

Please learn how to brush in the morning even if you don't plan to bathe at that time.
I can't remember asking for your opinion
Re: Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) by Socialsunny14(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
iamL:

Your twin here. I am trying to stop it though because I don't enjoy eating without phone especially watching movies which may be bad for health.

Omo my twins many for this o.
Lol,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.