Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,495 members, 7,908,377 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:25 AM

Which Website Do You Use To Check Internet Network On Your Phone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Website Do You Use To Check Internet Network On Your Phone? (185 Views)

What PPD Website Do You Use. / Which Website Builder Platform Is More Better: Wordpress Vs Blogger / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Website Do You Use To Check Internet Network On Your Phone? by domesifa(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Often, when I suspect that my internet-enabled device has no network, the easiest and fastest thing I do to ascertain if there's network is to visit nairaland.com

I do this because I'm always often certain that the site is accessible.

Do you have any other means to ascertain internet network on your device? Let's here it

(1) (Reply)

Full Stack Developer Course In Bangalore / Vacancies At OCHA Security / Open For Collaboration With Architects And Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.