Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Your Online Products And Skills Are Not Selling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Online Products And Skills Are Not Selling (201 Views)

Dollar Not Selling At ₦1,000/$1 - BDCs Debunk Viral Post / Why Are Online Products Overpriced? / An Economist Guide On How To Start Buying And Selling Online Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Online Products And Skills Are Not Selling by Nnony: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Having an online product or service to offer doesn't guarantee that it will sell. Acquiring products and services have been over-emphasise and rushed by many but those who found themselves there would come to realise that it wasn't easy as they thought it was.

This is as a result of a missing knowledge they would have added in order to sell their products and services without begging their buyers to pay. A book I read opened my eyes to realise how to present your skill or product as an offer. Do not just rush for a skill but also learn to sell it. How you present your products and services should be the pin point to always put your focus on.

You can have a skill or product the same as Mr. B but Mr. B would make a good amount of money while you struggle with being broke.

If you need the book. Make a request at my WhatsApp inbox +2347056268068
Re: Why Your Online Products And Skills Are Not Selling by brianblogmoney(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Business Psycology

Understand the processes, principles and steps involved in a business before you even get started

Most people who start up an online business, do not realize the amount of work and effort that goes into keeping it on and running it.

Instagram, Facebook, twitter, tiktok has seems to make it look easy, so everyone plus their aunty and grandmother is on these sites believing that if they post a picture or video of their product, Huge customers sales would come in.

The post and post and nothing happens, they keep at it and nothing still happens, they maybe get one like, still nothing happens

Usually they have already bought materials, products and items in thousand of Naira, hoping to sell on these sites, weeks go by and no sale.

So what is going on?
why are there no sales?

Its simple, you didnt take the time to study the business venture you are about to enter into.

End of part 1

If you would like to hear more and learn how to actually grow a business online

Stay tuned for more in a few days

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really Curious And Clueless. Pls I Need Your Inputs / Corporate Affairs Commission(cac) Registration / Fire Guts Delta Market, Traders Count Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.