Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Need Advice On This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Advice On This (217 Views)

Advice On Quit Notice By My Landlady / Please I Need Advice / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On This by arthurndur(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
I received an alert into my bank account on 7th July, 2022 without transaction description/name and the transaction was made through POS. I called my friends, family members and associates with anxiety to know who sent the money but they were not. I therefore contacted my bank through email on 9th July, 2022 which I briefed them on the miracle alert and asked them to help trace the transaction with view of finding out if it was transferred into my account by error or intentionally deposited by an anonymous. They responded and promised to give me feedback after investigating the transaction as I requested, but till today which is 2weeks, no feedback yet. They have freezed the money and have deducted a stamp duty charge, as I'm still waiting for their feedback.

Please, who has ever had this kind of experience on "miracle alert". Could you please share your experience on this and how you handled it.

(1) (Reply)

CDA News Boss Rejoices With Nurse Melody Paulinus Isong On Her Induction / Bitcoin Collapse Will Be Far Worse Than 2008 Crash! Prepare Now! / Explosion At Gas Plant Near Redeemed Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.