Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,504 members, 7,978,675 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

2023: Peter Obi Wins Northern Elders Forum’s Online Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Wins Northern Elders Forum’s Online Polls (2087 Views)

Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Wins Northern Elders Forum’s Online Polls by Vote4Obi: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2022
The entire country is becoming Obi-dient like wildfire during harmattan.

Thank God Nigerians are now wiser and knows that Bat and Atiku has nothing to offer.

God bless Peter Obi!
God bless Labour Party!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Wins Northern Elders Forum’s Online Polls by Kurutinto(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Most of the youths in South eastern states are unemployed... grin cheesy

The rate is too alarming when compared to other regions.. grin

That is why they spend their days on phone. grin

Well,

Kudos to all the keyboard warriors... cheesy

Mugu always disgracing his father and mother. So the Americans and Chinese that spend huge time on phones are also unemployed like ur people??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Wins Northern Elders Forum’s Online Polls by tctrills: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi supporters have already conquered the cyberspace in Nigeria, so he will conveniently win any online polls.

However, these people should stop giving Nigerians the impression that Peter Obi will win the real election because elections are not conducted online.

I want to vote for him and want him to win. Peter Obi has no structure and Labour Party needs to massively recruit people for house-to-house grassroots campaigns - that's how new parties win elections.
What are you doing online? Stop pretending that only Obi's supporters have phones and internet connection
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Wins Northern Elders Forum’s Online Polls by Vote4Obi: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

If you use social media's opinion polls to make decisions, you will commit harakiri.

Some people who hit the like buttons on social media cannot even spend 2 - 4 hours in the polling booths to vote, some don't even have PVCs and some of them are not even based in Nigeria.

I am, however, happy that the Peter Obi Support Group is about to start grassroots mobilization and campaigns.

People need to to told the umpteenth time: Elections are not conducted online.

You're the one deceiving yourself and I will explain to you:

The only reason why enlightened and educated people decide to stay at home and watch TV on election day was simply because they're already aware that it would be rigged, so why bother? However, now that everyone knows that vote will count due to electoral reforms, I can bet you that most people will be on the queue to cast vote in the next election. They would even make it to be fun because they would be posting online for others to see. Those without PVC would regret why they didn't get theirs because they would be seen as social deviants and never do wells.

Obi is obviously good with statistics and he analysed everything to understand the demography he should appeal to i.e. the youths that constitute the overwhelming majority. If you're observant, you will realize that INEC witnessed an upsurge in voter registration across the country after Obi emerged as Labour Party candidate. Even the churches took it personal to mandate their followers to get their PVC's. Do you in all sincerity believe that all these was for corrupt politicians like Atiku or Bat that is so desperate and insensitive to go for Muslim-Muslim ticket? Of course not, they're mostly for Obi.

The odds favour Obi and he is likely going to win.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Wins Northern Elders Forum’s Online Polls by Vote4Obi: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Nobody takes online votes seriously and it was naive to have wasted time on SM because now it is too late.

Osun state where a son of the soil , deputy Speaker Lasun Yusuff was on the ballot and repping his lp platform failed woefully now imagine when he Obi , who is not known at all in Osun, is now the one on the ballot. He will probably score 250 votes out of over a million votes niyen.

Asiwaju Tinubu will defeat them all wink
pls check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources".
Cheers.

Sorry, you have zero business sense along with low IQ and I will explain to you how I discovered that:

You acknowledge that Obi supporters dominate the cyberspace. You claim they're wasting time on social media yet you're asking that the cyber-community should please check your signature and download whatever it is you're advertising? The same demography you just condemned?!

As for Osun, only a fool would use it to gauge the outcome of the coming general election, because the dynamics are quite different. However, even though Bat is expected to win Osun, but be rest assured that both Labour Party and PDP will get significant percentage votes there. If tinubu can't even win his own region decisively, it shows how unpopular he is and can't hope to get bulk votes anywhere else. At least, Obi is assured of winning SE and SS landslide. While Christian votes in other regions of Nigeria will largely go to Obi as well. Then an important demography people have failed to acknowledge are the workers. Nigerian Workers by default belong to Labour Party and they know within themselves that Obi will make their welfare his priority. ASUU and the rest are hoping that Obi will win and give them concessions.

Your Bat can only come 3rd or 4th because rigging that would have given him the edge won't work in 2023.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) / I Will Never Give Alms To Any Northern Beggar Again / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.