Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:27 PM

Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm (22719 Views)

Family Faults Tinubu’s Omission Of Fasehun From June 12 Heroes List / PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election / 2023: APC Considers Court Action Over Inec’s Omission Of Lawan, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Chelseazzy1: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2022
I'm from Delta state Sapele to be precise. Nobody is even talking about Okowa. We are fully obidient, Obidient matter is like MTN everywhere you go.

8 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Branzy(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Khaysee:
Citing osun as case study to delta is nonsense osun voted Adeleke not Pdp

We need to start voting candidates

Men wears all sizes Dm

There is dsp omo agege

5 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Hydroxide:
Vote for your Okowa, I go vote Peter Obi. Wetin Okowa do when him be Governor for Delta state? When he fully neglect delta central and delta South and you want make we vote am for Vice president when he no go even get the state time again. The only set of people when go fully vote for Okowa, go be those in Agbor or him local government cos na only there he perform wella. Peter Obi sure of 60% Vote from the state. I greet you bro.

60% ...... ?

LoL.... cheesy cheesy

Obidient people.... Una get mind and mouth
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by don33310(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Worldofall:
I think APC will take over Delta State. Okowa goff on this one. A good leader listen to his stake holders and allow democratic rule and not to impose candidate on the party
You are very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Efewestern: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

60% ...... ?

LoL.... cheesy cheesy

Obidient people.... Una get mind and mouth

He is right. I'm from Delta central and live in the heart of Warri. LP is winning, even if PDP manages to win, the margin will be insignificant.

6 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by buckeyemedia: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
Delta state is a PDP controlled state, but the whole masses here are supporting LP.

The kind of presence and awareness LP is enjoying here makes me happy. PDP won't get 20% from Delta state in the presidential elections.
Joker.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by buckeyemedia: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Efewestern:

He is right. I'm from Delta central and live in the heart of Warri. LP is winning, even if PDP manages to win, the margin will be insignificant.
Clowns because Peter Obi will become President of Nigeria & change the fortunes of you people in Delta State?

Confused people, they say Charity begins @ home, your Governors have destroyed the state since 1999, you clowns are looking for a miracle from Abuja?

Peter Obi is from Anambra State with little natural resources, he will come & admonish the inhabitants of The Big Heart State how to manage their abundant resources?

Keep deceiving yourselves, Name one thing your Local Government has done for you & your family since 1999 to improve your standard of living?

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by buckeyemedia: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Chelseazzy1:
I'm from Delta state Sapele to be precise. Nobody is even talking about Okowa. We are fully obidient, Obidient matter is like MTN everywhere you go.
When Peter Obi becomes President he will come to Okirigwre to come & help you make it habitable for human beings?

Sorry for you Children, or he will force your Local Government Chairman to provide basic amenities for you people in Safi?

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by EDhims(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2022
I wonder how people assert the minds of others to assume that they are for one person. Many of us will just hear the name of one politician and next thing is "na him I go vote for" without even trying to access his credibility. What is the anticidents of Peter Obi that makes him more outstanding than Atiku or Tinubu?. I believe 90% persons shouting Obidient will have no answer. In my opinion I think whether across party lines or individual candidature, Peter Obi won't win. Surely he's going to pull some surprises but he's not winning. About Delta gubernatorial race, who dey see who fit work dey vote who go embezzle state money give he loyal agberos. DSP will have a smooth ride to Government house. Don't underestimate the force his depute Friday Osanebi will pull for him from Delta north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Lugianostar(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Sabadon(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wrong.... Wrong

So something is telling you that Deltans would leave their son Okowa and vote for Obi ?

You are being deceived

Can you mention the names of any Labour Party House of Representatives candidate or Senate Candidate in Delta State that has any "Levels" ?

Those are some of the things that Influence the Presidential Elections.

Forget the hype you see on Social Media. Labour Party is not strong on ground. You saw it in Osun State and Ekiti State.

Labour Party candidates performed woefully.

Deltans would not leave Okowa and vote Obi
bro to be very honest with you, not even ika people re ready to vote for PDP, we re more concerned about candidate rather than "son". It was evident some few weeks back when he (okowa) came to church and solicited prayer from the congregation through the priest, regardless it was a church, you could see the mumur and obvious protest, even in his presence. That was when i was convinced that even if PDP would get votes from Delta, it wont be business as usual

5 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by KelvinRukky(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
Delta state is a PDP controlled state, but the whole masses here are supporting LP.

The kind of presence and awareness LP is enjoying here makes me happy. PDP won't get 20% from Delta state in the presidential elections.
20% is too much for PDP. They won't get any vote. Continue dreaming and don't wake up till after 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by juman(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2022
Hope the speaker make it as pdp candidate.
I commend okowa for the move.
Otogeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by jchioma: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2022
RaptObserver:
Delta ppl should pity Great Ogboru and vote for him this time. The man has really tried. He is a fighter.

Oh so? Leadership is now conferred on the basis of pity?

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Sabadon:
bro to be very honest with you, not even ika people re ready to vote for PDP, we re more concerned about candidate rather than "son". It was evident some few weeks back when he (okowa) came to church and solicited prayer from the congregation through the priest, regardless it was a church, you could see the mumur and obvious protest, even in his presence. That was when i was convinced that even if PDP would get votes from Delta, it wont be business as usual

Hmmmmm ...... Na so

I hear you.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by juman(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2022
EDhims:
I wonder how people assert the minds of others to assume that they are for one person. Many of us will just hear the name of one politician and next thing is "na him I go vote for" without even trying to access his credibility. What is the anticidents of Peter Obi that makes him more outstanding than Atiku or Tinubu?. I believe 90% persons shouting Obidient will have no answer. In my opinion I think whether across party lines or individual candidature, Peter Obi won't win. Surely he's going to pull some surprises but he's not winning. About Delta gubernatorial race, who dey see who fit work dey vote who go embezzle state money give he loyal agberos. DSP will have a smooth ride to Government house. Don't underestimate the force his depute Friday Osanebi will pull for him from Delta north

You are right.

People should elect the DSP to go away from the pdp rot.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by RaptObserver: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2022
jchioma:

Oh so? Leadership is now conferred on the basis of pity?

The people they have been voting for willingly what impact have they had? A man has been contesting consistently based on his conviction that he can actualise his vision for his people and you think he doesn't deserve a consideration?
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by juman(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2022
RaptObserver:
Delta ppl should pity Great Ogboru and vote for him this time. The man has really tried. He is a fighter.

Rather ogboru should withdraw and support apc candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Seb4luv1: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Oga I'm a deltan, Okowa is not our son, secondly walk around delta and you will know Obi isn't a media hype, wetin the so called Son do for delta as a Governor?
SlavaUkraini:

Wrong.... Wrong

So something is telling you that Deltans would leave their son Okowa and vote for Obi ?

You are being deceived

Can you mention the names of any Labour Party House of Representatives candidate or Senate Candidate in Delta State that has any "Levels" ?

Forget the hype you see on Social Media. Labour Party is not strong on ground. You saw it in Osun State and Ekiti State.

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Robisky001(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Okowa is power drunk. Why is he bent on foisting that Sheriff as the PDP candidate? Although, both both Sheriff and Edvbwie are Urhobos, but what the Ibori camp is saying is that it's not Okowa that will choose which of their sons will fly the governorship ticket but the Urhobos stakeholders.

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Seb4luv1: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2022
OGA SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, DELTA IS OBI
goshikid:
you go just the here the assume nonsense

Delta is PDP
Akwa ibom is PDP
Rivers is PDP
Crossriver is PDP

Please take your LP somewhere else please, we don't need it

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Penguin2: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wrong.... Wrong

You are being deceived

Somebody on ground is telling you the reality on ground but you prefer to hold on to hopeless hope.

Continue

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Robisky001(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Seb4luv1:
Oga I'm a deltan, Okowa is not our son, secondly walk around delta and you will know Obi isn't a media hype, wetin the so called Son do for delta as a Governor?
Leave that guy. If he wants to know which presidential candidate Deltans will be voting for in 2023 he should tune in to quest fm, especially during NP reviews and quest today, he will get a clearer picture that Deltans are highly Obedient.

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Penguin2: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2022
masterpiecer:

Doing well indeed, ask him how much he borrowed in the span of 2months just to emerge as atiku's running mate .

Ask him why he is shoving an incompetent tout as pdp flag bearer just so he (the tout) can cover up his sins after leaving office to escape been sent to jail ,( Of which he must collect).

Come to delta State and see the maladministration of okowa everywhere.
Na we dey the state, na we know wetin dey sup, but las las every politian wey f.ck up go chop breakfast undecided angry

As somebody on ground, from words on the street, who do you think Delta people will vote for in the presidential election?
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Seb4luv1: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2022
IF NA YOU WAN DECIDE FOR THE YOUTH, WE GO KNOW, IF YOU GO DO GRA GRA THAT DAY BECAUSEOF OKOWA, WE GO BURN YOU ALIVE, WE ARE OBEDIENT, WE LIKE THE STINGY, THE WAN WEN NON STINGY WERE THE 170 BILLION?
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your mouth

Take time oo

Make I nor run enter you ooO

You think say na outsider you dey follow talk ?

You won vote for Obi .... Obi help your life ?

dey there dey deceive yourself...

You think say Men for Area go leave Okowa and vote Obi wey he hand tight like plier...

I don Waka leave the Obi movement. No time to waste

Delta State remains a PDP state.

1% vote Obi nor go see for Delta State.

5 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by hotseat: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2022
PDP in Delta State has been more of a curse than a blessing to the people of the State since "capturing" power over 23 years ago.

The State, given its abundant human and material resources, huge Federal allocation, 13% derivation, etc has nothing to show for it except vain propaganda.

To make matters worse, due to poor policies and official inefficiencies, Shell and other multi-oil giants simply "japaed" , leaving Warri, a once famed "Oil City" comatose with several businesses collapsing.

Warri is living in past glory as can be verified by any first timer.

PDP in Delta State is a disaster!

They can go to hell and burn to bloody ashes!

Idiotas!

#EnoughOfPDPDeltaState!

4 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by WhizdomXX(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wrong.... Wrong

You are being deceived

We shall see.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by ogmask: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Worldofall:
I think APC will take over Delta State. Okowa goff on this one. A good leader listen to his stake holders and allow democratic rule and not impose a candidate on the party

They all impose their candidates. The difference here is that delta has too many godfathers. Okowa ordinarily should know this as a fact before heading into the primaries. Meanwhile, let's wait and see how the court case pan out before we critisize his decision.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by richmote: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Efewestern:

The reason why I am quoting you is because I always saw you as a mature person with logical reasoning.

I am really disappointed with your comment

Your are so much focused on who becomes your president of which they are all basically same. Package nonsense.

If you and the people rooting for obi can put in that much effort into the governship, local government election which will have more impact in your life, you are focusing on some one who might not even remember delta state or give a fuk about you. You are not even from his ethnicity.

With the many higher institutions in delta state, most deltans still behave like illiterates.

I am very sure you will vote for pdp in delta local elections and here you are shouting Peter and that you are tired of pdp

This is the height of hypocrisy and illiteracy

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by elonize(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2022
RaptObserver:
who told u its Delta ppo.
Ogboru has won many times..even against ibori,okowa,n dat yam head ..it was all rigged in favour of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Branzy(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2022
elonize:
who told u its Delta ppo.
Ogboru has won many times..even against ibori,okowa,n dat yam head ..it was all rigged in favour of PDP.

Pdp days in delta are numbered

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by elonize(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Branzy:

Pdp days in delta are numbered
Delta dey go down every year..na keke na full road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers / Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe / Osun Government Splashes N260M On Cars For Lawmakers, Despite Owing Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.