Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos (63412 Views)

Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Uche Elendu Celebrates Daughter, Chizuterem 12th Birthday, Recounts Experience / Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Dunnijohnson: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
haply birthday to you
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by 256laye: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
She has achieved a lot at a very tender age, bless herShe has achieved a lot at a very tender age, bless her...
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Northernblood8:
Sinners are already zooming
lol.. but you did
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Graceville2020(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

As in! undecided
e go shock you say that girl no be virgin
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Btruth: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
potbelly:
So na 12 year old old man Ned dey eye?
is there anything in Ned's brain when it come to sleeping with todlers?
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Burgerlomo: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by GoodzGustavo: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
This person na 16 years I no know the one Una dey post
Even she herself no post age na mumu OP dey carry am for head
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by truthfinder319: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
She can't be less than 14 years. I first watched her in 2013 when she became popular at 5 years or so. Anyway, congratulations to Emmanuella
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Emola12(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Na every year this mama dey celebrate 12 years ni?
I wonder ooo
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
vicfajeze:
but how come her breast come big like dat?
You know say na me be her boyfriend, so I suppose know.
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Appalling comments. Smh. Mods pls do your work and remove and ban paedophile comments/profiles. Please MODS!
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Btruth:
is there anything in Ned's brain when it come to sleeping with todlers?
He's not after toddlers; he's after virgins (I guess).

1 Like

Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Your own sef dey your body.
What kind of description is this?
You men are just the same.
Why did you try ALL OF US?
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by TempmailNigga: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
pussyahnie:

Asses of such through mirror always attract reverse and it is always sweet thereafter...the end is always on hotel bed especially on sunday evening like this.

ahnie can testify

G Wetin dey Play…. You don gbensh ahnie ?

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by zudozz: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Every year 12 years....d fear of Ned Nwoko!
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by LINSAR: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
TempmailNigga:

G Wetin dey Play…. You don gbensh ahnie ?

You wan knack ahnie abi why you dey ask?
She na married woman o.
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by grandstar(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
This girl neva teach teenager, she don dey sexualize herself? Money is destructive (Read 1 Timothy 6:9-10)
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by friendl: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by tctrills: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
meobizy:
Bastards who will rape the underaged will always create justifications for their perversion. This girl’s matter has shown me mentally ill people cannot be reasoned with.
Was she raped? What are you talking about?
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by vicfajeze: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
nijaomegacode:

You know say na me be her boyfriend, so I suppose know.
hehen,i know know oöo.Well done
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by TempmailNigga: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
LINSAR:

You wan knack ahnie abi why you dey ask?
She na married woman o.

G… no be so! Ah jus dey see the pattern for this pussyahnie post littered with ‘ahnie’ signature you get, To think most of these females out here be forming “men are scum” lots of them crucifying male gender and as well coming out here to rant about their family matta in their post ups weh dey attract sympathy .. so dem fit still gbensh same genders weh dem dey constantly badmouth aside on the low .. You feel me ?

1 Like

Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by SamOchuko: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Emmexcity20:
Comedienne, Emmanuella celebrates 12th birthday with adorable photos

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgUKRPlsU2U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Happy birthday princess, grow and excel
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Uniquekriss(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hope she still got her hymen intact, small girl millionaire!
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Uchedizzy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Happy birthday to you dear, bless you and more grace
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Queenethofficia: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
My birthday mate Happy birthday to us my fellow nairalanders today is my birthday oo
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
UrPapa:

Especially d mouth part grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by josephevergreen(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Grow and excell happy birthday dear
Re: Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos by wiseoneking: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Na every year this mama dey celebrate 12 years ni?
You are lie Muhammad. This is actually her 12th birthday if you have been following her since she was 5. Stop that stupid comments that you use on your adult partner and spare this kid from your hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) / Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos / Mr Ibu Attends Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.