Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,674 members, 7,908,753 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu (4633 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / 2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by PoliciaNLand: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
They are not your parents, you can only be sure of your parents, not everyone is hungry and poverty ridden from poverty capital of the south. keep your experience to yourself
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omoslim26:

;DE get one person wey dey use this line grin
Leodeking grin grin you are still using this outdated line.
I told you the last time and I will tell you again.
Your parents cannot be alive and you go about cursing other people's parents undecided
Oga your parents don die joor grin grin
Infact probably you never had any experience of parental love and care hence your hate for people wey get parents grin grin
One thing I know about you people is that you will surely share the story of your life just for people to console you and sympathize with you, I am aware of life distress but I sti don't care. you can still continue your unpalatable stories of your family, I am listening
Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by PoliciaNLand: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
One thing I know about you people is that you will surely share the story of your life just for people to console you and sympathize with you, I am aware of life distress but I sti don't care. you can still continue your miserable stories of
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Reeses: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
conductor60000:
I came across this video on Facebook.

She said that Yoruba will regret if they leave Tinubu and support Peter Obi.

Watch the replies.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0my2peJxDyZgNn4tQbrAmvjVT53sd3uwkvX8iSfUF4j6Rws5jPuk1FbdbTU7eWbkDl&id=1887935548097036

No whala,I read everything but deep down inside me I know some devil incarnates ,bunch of wicked dirty souls will soon come out and shout fake accounts created by Igbos. E go shock of you,2023 is not too far. A lot of sane and insane people in this country are tired and wants a different change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
When I see something like this,I ask myself why some foolish urchins rebels Peter Obi an Igbo agenda when it's obvious that some ignorant Tinubu urchins are the one projecting Tinubu as the Yoruba agenda or should the North follow their footsteps and also make a bold statement on voting for only Atiku and Kwankwaso as a Northerner,where then will Tinubu see votes to take third position?...
In competence(which Peter Obi possesses),Tinubu will lose out completely and in tribal and ethnic sentiments(which favors Atiku and Kwankwaso by extension),Tinubu will also lose out massively,so what kind of brains does Tinubu miscreants have because i don't believe that normal human being should possess this kind of archaically moronic dumb and idiotic mindset..
Let those with brain,think and let the foolish ones keep fooling themselves and also keep Constituting nuisance in this forum..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Omoslim26: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
One thing I know about you people is that you will surely share the story of your life just for people to console you and sympathize with you, I am aware of life distress but I sti don't care. you can still continue your unpalatable stories of your family, I am listening

grin grin ;Dna lie na lie grin grin your mama and papa don die that's why you hate other people's parents with passion and curse them with the slightest opportunity grin grin
How person go get mama and papa come dey insult other people parents undecided

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
I guess they are igbos too using Yoruba names as some foolish urchins here use to say, they think every Yoruba is stupid to vote based on tribe, it's funny when they call me Igbo when I say I'm Yoruba, like what type of fool will deny his tribe just to please some nairalanders ego lol. Abi they dey share money for some particular tribe people here?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
The replies gave me hope that there are still Yorubas that are not swayed by the tribal politics engineered by Tinubu urchins and some yoloba Muslim
Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Bawsse(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aldol:

Why should I support Obi after seeing how anambra people lamented bitterly during Obi's governorship tenure, see for yourself o

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Yes truly Peter obi might not have started as Ngige started, Ngige was the pioneer of the end of Godfatherism in Anambra... Its only an attestation to the fact that Anambra is blessed with great men...

Of course, Peter obi isn't the best out of Anambra state, I dare say he is the best Among the crop of present presidential candidates of the 2023 General elections, so he gets my vote

Just like Ngige laid the foundation to stop Godfatherism and successive governors built on his foundation, a change in the status quo of Nigerian presidential class will help make a foundation for future presidents to be more successful and accountable.... Which starts with Mr Peter Obi
Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Know this and know peace. Every Igbo on social media has a fake Yoruba, fake Hausa, fake Niger Delta monikers. Know this and know peace.
Re: Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
I can see the way you have snapshot only the comments favourable to you. Stupid ass. You think we are not intelligent? You cannot micromanage the failure in Peter Obi. Only a bastard Yoruba will vote Peter obi because he is a failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former UK Diplomat Reacts To Peter Obi's Speech At Chatham House Today / Sowore Caught Sleeping At Peace Meeting In Abuja / 1922 Map Of Nigeria Showing The Major Ethnic Groups.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.