Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,438 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard (3031 Views)

Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Man Who Raped Two UNN Microbiology Students Caught / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Sheynex(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
A 43-year-old widower from Saselamani outside of Giyani south Africa locked two women inside his house and sexually assaulted them for hours.

According to his neighbours, who were ready to burn the suspected witches, Alfred took quite an unusual route in handling the situation.

“There was no doubt we caught them performing witchcraft, and they were supposed to be burned. On my way to work at around 4 AM, I saw the two naked women stuck inside Alfred’s yard.”

“I called him to come out, and I was rounding up other community members to bring petrol and tires to do what needed to be done. Alfred said not to worry. He will deal with them his way and dragged them inside his house and locked the doors.”

His neighbour, who wishes to remain anonymous, said he heard screams and moaning coming from the house, and Alfred was refusing to open the door.

“I decided to call the police who arrived a few hours later. I thought if he killed them both alone, he was going to jail for murder as opposed to mob justice, the police came and kicked down the door, and it was something I’ve never seen before. The floor was wet with a mixture of his manly fluid and their womanly fluids. He had tied them to the table. He was acting like an animal.”

Continue Reading Below:
https://exclusivebase.com.ng/man-raped-two-witches-caught-in-his-backyard/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Wawelexy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
See mind...
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by silverlinen(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Damnnn.
Dah gee has got some mighty balls cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Cypress042: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Mide1data: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Don't know why I find this funny.
Most people would take too their heels when they see a witch, but you decided to make a good use of your opportunity by banging them hard?

This kinda man will always make gud use of every opportunity.

But nevertheless, Rape is a crime, he should be jailed.

5 Likes

Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mide1data:
Don't know why I find this funny.
Most people would take too their heels when they see a witch, but you decided to make a good use of your opportunity by banging them hard?

This kinda man will always make gud use of every opportunity.

But nevertheless, Rape is a crime, he should be jailed.
No rape in South Africa.
They're too developed for that.
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Congrats to him..
Two case dey wait am..
Court case and coven case...

Hin d*ck don buy market for am...
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Abfinest007(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Madness
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Raping 2 witches is insanity taken too far....!

The man must be a wizard himself...and of course knew their ranking in the Coven....!

You don't do that and get-away with it if you're not one.
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by SAMBARRY: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Orisirisi

This one no Sabi toju oko E as gistlover go say
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Titilayo4life: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
See levels nah
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by PapaNnamdi: 5:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Alfred the god of balls grin
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by SavageResponse(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2022
This guy must be a professional rapist
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by Lionize: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Very funny. But, this is a lesser crime than burning the women. Why would you burn them?? He was saving them from death. He may be a wizard himself and he might also be performing a ritual. In fact, if they want to burn they should burn the three.

4 Likes

Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by highsurge: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Alfredo..the witch banger...u too much..they need resetting back to normal.. another way to cure them..
Re: Man Raped Two Witches Caught In His Backyard by SHINJA: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Chai grin grin

The witches get mind too to dey moan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Benue / New Scam On Nairaland???? / Engineer Found Strangled To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.